[Boo's] : Hansollie~?

His Love's Tale
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The group became silenced when a lifeless figure walked to them and sat at his previous place. Hoshi looked over him , worried if something bad had happened. And the cause of his problem , Wonwoo shaking his legs , feeling excited somehow.

He sighed and bumped his head on the table hardly , causing everyone gasped loudly and make Woozi ran to get some ice. Oww , that sure hurted.

[Boo’s]

I bumped my head on the table , hardly. Everyone gasped at the sound. Hoshi came sat beside me , pulling me from the table and examined my forehead. He said that I have cause slightly big bruise and told Woozi to get him some ice. I looked over the hot guys table , earning a worried look from Hansol Vernon Chwe. What are looking at? This was all your fault.

‘The hell , Boo. Why did you bumped your head like that? Your forehead was bruised.’ Hoshi said while putting the ice on my forehead. I heard my phone beeped. A massage from Hansol Vernon Chwe.

 

From : Hansollie~

            This is Hansol. Here is Mingyu’s number : 010-6040 XXXX . I already keep my promise. So you have too. I’ll message you when I already have plan for our date. Ah! Remember to save my number.

 

Huh? I still have his number. And the hell?! I saved it as Hansollie~!! What on earth , Boo Seungkwan! You sure was a cheesy kind of person like Joshua said you are. Oh my god! I can’t let someone see this or else I die from this embarassing thing. I have

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter