[Boo's] : Dumpling? Bun?

His Love's Tale
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

All the students were busy studying and listening to their teacher’s explaination. Their class senssion were stopped when an anounncement came from every class speakers. The students cheer and clapping excitedly to the announcement. Apparently , their senior assistent told all third-year students to stay after school for a camp’s briefing.

[Boo’s]

Hoshi cheered loudly when he heard about the camp. It’s a lie if I say I’m not excited for it. Finally , an outing after months of study. ‘I’m really excited!’ Jeonghan said before high-fived his boyfriend , Joshua. ‘Me too. Finally , a rest. I’m a near enough to vomit words and numbers.’ Hoshi’s face lit up. ‘Don’t forget about formulas.’ Woozi added. We laughed and nodded , agreeing to him. ‘I’m sure that all first and second-year students were dying from jealous. Well , this camp only for third-year students.’ Joshua earn a high-fived from me. ‘You have a point.’ All of us nodded.

At Pledis High School’s Assembly Hall.

We stood in line according to our class before sitting down. The teachers told about the location , what to bring , rules to abide and many more. They also told us to pick a ball with team colour in it. We were told not to open it until we arrived at the campsite. I was hoping that I will be in the same group with someone I know. I’m really uncomfortable dealing with someone I barely know. It’s awkward. After about two hours , the principal let us go. We thanked all the teachers before walked out from the hall.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter