[Chwe's] : Boo vs Chan

His Love's Tale
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The campsite was full with greenview. The chirping came from birds and music from the river calm the minds. The students grinned when they got out from the bus. They can felt their stress decreased when they saw the spectacular view. It was breath-taking. Then , teachers told them to unload their things from the bus and arranged it. After that , the teachers and coaches told the students to gather infront of the campsite.

[Chwe’s]

The coaches told us to take out the ball and opened it. Hopefully , I will be in the same team with Boo. Please. I closed my eyes and took out a piece of paper. Slowly , I opened my eyes and took a look of the paper. It was blue-coloured. ‘I got blue. So , who’s my team mates?’ I asked while looking around to find my team mates. I saw someone with blue-coloured paper walked towards me. It was Kwon Soonyoung. ‘I see , we are team mates.’ He said. I smiled before nodded. So , I am in the same team as Kwon Soonyoung , Mingyu , Seokmin , Chan and other two students. Emm , it suppose to be a team with eight. So , where is the final member?

‘Who are looking for? It’s me , idiot.’ I heard Boo’s voice. I turned around , only to be greet with Boo’s sulking face. I laughed and he pouted even more. ‘Look? I told you that we will be in the same team.’ He rolled his eyes and decided to stand beside Kwon Soonyoung , who laughing his off at Boo. I laughed too and almost earned a smack on my head. Luckily , I managed to catch his hand and held it strongly. He glared at me while struggled to let go his hand from mine. ‘Stop struggling , will you? I am not going to let go of your hand. It’s my gift.’ I grinned before looked at his face. He was clueless. So , I decided pinched his cheek with my free hand.

‘Huh? Gift? Why the hell and for what I suppose to give a gift to you? Mind to explain , Mr. Hansol Vernon Chwe?’ He said before rolled his eyes , again. But , he decided to stop struggling. I smiled. ‘I won the bet , right? The team. Remember?’ I said , not forgetting to said /The team/ loudly. ‘For that? You’re unbelievable.’ He ignored me and just let me held his hand. When the calm mood about to arrive , I heard Kwon Soonyoung laughed loudly at Boo and he earned a smacked at his back. ‘Shut up , Kwon Soonyoung.’ But , he just continue to laugh at him. Boo decided to ignored his best friend and acted to listen the coaches’s whatever words.

At Team Blue’s Dorm.

The dorm was nice. It complete with a bathroom and closets for all of us. We put down our blankets and pillows on the floor before arranged our things in the closets. After fini

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter