[Boo's] : P.E Class - Part 1

His Love's Tale
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The boy’s changing room was packed with boys from both class 3-1 and 3-2. They all busy changing clothes for their first P.E class this semester. Thing became worse when Mr. Lee was their P.E teacher. That old man was the vicious type of teacher. Once late , he will always pick on you throughout the whole semester. He also will make you do all the cleaning job when the class end. If you against it , the merit will decrease. Five minutes before the bell ring , all the students already gathered in the gymnasium.

[Boo’s]

I’m about to vomit seeing the SoonSeok , Meanie and JiHan couples doing all the lovey dovey things when Mr. Lee came inside the gymnasium. We quickly stood up and greeted him. He looked at every single of us with his Satan look. This semester will not be easy , I see. He straighten his back when he saw my face. ‘I see , Mr. Boo. Welcome back.’ He patted my shoulder. I smiled at little. ‘Thank you , sir.’ He shooked his head. ‘No...no. All of you call me coach. Sir makes me old.’ He laughed. But , it’s true that you old already. Pfft! ‘Guys! Answer me.’ He said. ‘Yes , coach!’ We said unisonly.

‘Ah! Seungkwan’s boyfriend , you’re finally out from the bottom I see. He sure loves you too much , Mr. Boo. Willing to sacrifice his legend just to be in the same P.E class with you.’ He laughed while patting Hansol Vernon Chwe’s back. The others also laughed at us except Hoshi , who kept his straight face. My boyfriend? This old man , seriously get on my nerves. I peeked through Jeonghan to see his face and he was freaking smiling! What?

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter