[Boo's] : Love? Adore?

His Love's Tale
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Everyone were sleeping soundly. Snores can be heard everywhere. Meanwhile , someone was busy thinking about his decision. He checked that particular person before walking soundlessly and laid beside him. He smiled before drifting to sleep.

[Boo’s]

Actually , I heard someone walked nearing me. I can felt someone was staring at my back. I pretending to sleep and turned my back after a while. I was right. It was Hansol Vernon. I stared at his face and smiled , unconciously. I can felt butterflies in my stomach. He looked so calm and handsome even in his sleep. Wait?! Boo Seungkwan , what the hell are talking about? No. You’re not falling for him , right? I shooked my head and decided to close my eyes before a pair of beautiful eyes staring deeply into mine. Oh my god! I was getting caught , staring at him. This was embarassing.

‘I know you have been staring at me.’ He grinned. My eyes widen at his confession and I can felt my face getting red and warm. ‘I am not.’ I denied and decided to close my eyes. This was definitely embarassing. Can I die now? I heard he chuckled , loud enough for me to hear. I can felt his hand brushing my hair lightly. I continue my sleeping act. My heart was racing crazily like it was about to pop-out from my ribcage. God , save me. I’m about to die when planted a kiss on my lips. ‘Goodnight , love.’ He whispered. Love? Oh my god! Take my life!

I opened my eyes slowly and looked at his face. His eyes were closed. He was sleeping , thank god! I touched my lips and got shocked when... ‘Boo , I know that you just pretending to sleep earlier. That’s why I kissed you.’ I froze. I was getting caught , again. I glanced at his face to make sure he was sleeping for real this time. I hate you , Hansol Vernon for making my heart raced. When I’m about to protest , I heard he snored lightly. Yeah , sure you can sleep happily after you kiss me. Seeing him sleeping peacefully , I yawned and drifted to sleep.

I woke up kkumajeodo baby , neol ttara danineun kkumkwo eotteokhae. I heard someone’s phone ringing. Maybe it’s the alarm. Wait , that was SEVENTEEN – Fronting , right? That’s my alarm! I have to wake up. Boo Seungkwan , come on. Wake up! You’re the leader. After the alarm snoozed for about three times , I decided to wake up , washed my face and brushed my teeth. Then , I played SEVENTEEN – Mansae , loudly. Well , I’m just to lazy to wake them myself. So , why not let SEVENTEEN wake them.

‘Guys! Wake up! Now! We’re going to be punish

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter