[Verkwan's] : Date

His Love's Tale
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You know , it’s true that we...human can’t totally predict what to happen. Sometimes , it seemed to be an ordinary day until something unexpectedly happen to us. Like today , the weather looks fine , seem like it will not rain. And the students also entering the school in their usual manners and behaviours. Nothing seemed weird. Nothing. The students also studying hard like usual especially the test is around the corner. The students also eat , drink , chatting and hangout like usual at the cafeteria. Everything seemed normal.

But , there’s someone tapping the table with his fingers think about helping his stupid cousin.

[Boo’s]

This Jeon Wonwoo was really going to be the death of me. Why the hell I agree to help him with his so-called love life? And I swore Hoshi was burning holes on my head. Luckily , Seokmin just got back from his singing competition yesterday. If not , Hoshi will totally kick my off because no one except Seokmin can stop his violent acts when he angry at me. Sorry , Soon. I mouthed ‘Sorry’ to Hoshi and he nodded his head. Telling me , he understand. Oh my best buddy , Kwon Soonyoung. I love you , friend.

‘Listen , Jeon Wonwoo. You’re totally going to pay me for this.’ I said with my fist near his precious nose. I swear I’m nearly enough to punch him. This brat! ‘Okay. Excuse me for a moment. Wish me luck.’ Wonwoo grinned while Hoshi and Woozi make a fighting gesture. While Jeonghan and Joshua seemed to be in their own world. Those two , really...

[Chwe’s]

I was busy eating when Jun nudged my elbow. ‘What now , Jun?’ I asked. He freaking disturbed me eating this large size sandwiches. ‘Am I seeing it wrong or Boo Seungkwan really walking to our table?’ I choked on my food when Jun said that. Mingyu hand me the water and I took a few gulped of it. I wiped my watery eyes and look over Seungkwan. Did God really heard my prayers? How come Boo Seungkwan came to our table.

He stopped near me and tapped the table. He still did those habit when he nervous. Are you nervous , Boo Seungkwan? ‘Hansol Vernon Chwe. Come see me for a while. I’ll wait you at lockers hall. Don’t be late!’ And he walked away. I saw Seungcheol , Mingyu and Jun stopped eating.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter