[Verkwan's] : Ran Away

His Love's Tale
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sounds of people walking and talking can be heard everywhere. Beeping sound also can be heard. Sound coming from siren also can be heard , loudly. Smell came from medicine were everywhere.

[Boo’s]

What’s all this noise? It smelled like hospital. I opened my eyes slowly , only to be greeted by a blinding light coming from the lamps. I looked to my left , trying to recall yesterday incident. Oh , yeah! I was admitted to hospital last night. I can felt something warm engulfed my right hand. I turned my head to the right. And the sight of sleeping Hansol greeted me. He was sleeping using his right arm as pillow while his left was holding my hand. He moved a little when I tried to pull my hand from his. I quickly pretended to sleep when he started to raise his head slowly.

‘You’re still not awake? Nevermind. You can rest a little bit more. I want to get a cup of coffee for a while.’ He pull up the blanket till it covered my chest. I can felt his hand was brushing my hair. Hansol Vernon Chwe , what are you trying to do now? The sound of chair being pushed signalling that he was gone. I opened my eyes and sit up slowly. I looked to my surrounding to check if he was around here. I quickly jumped off the bed and wore my shoes. I have to go before he’s here. I took my medicine and put it into my sweater’s pocket. I quickly ran out of the hospital.

[Chwe’s]

I walked back to the ward after taking my morning coffee. When I opened the curtain , he was not there anymore. Where the hell was he?!

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter