[Boo's] : Jeon Wonwoo

His Love's Tale
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Everyone attention seemed to be interupted by something. More specific , someone. The students especially girls were squealing about how cute that person , how handsome he is and plan on how to get him for them. He was like a king with many followers behind him. Tons of pictures were taken by the girls and also boys. That’s mean , there are many pictures of him will be upload on the official website for Students of Pledis High School. Those pictures are surely going to spread all over the internet. Sure , the admins going to make a voting page for The School with Most Good Looking Students poll. And of course , Pledis High School always on top for 6 years.

[Boo’s]

Wow! He sure popular in his first day here. You’re lucky being born with crazily handsome face. ‘Hey , Boo!’ He greeted. I waved my hand telling him to come near. ‘Aye , Wonwoo. I guess you already on fire for you first day in school.’ I put my arm on his shoulder and walked to the school’s administration office. ‘Your school’s students were sure weird.’ I laughed at his words. ‘That was totally normal here , Won. They really react like that when hot students get into this school. Usually , it will last for a month. But , since you are the son of the world famous designers...I can’t really guess. So , bear it.’ I patted his shoulder. He just nodded before entering the principal’s room.

In class 3-1.

I entered the class together with my cousin , Jeon Wonwoo. All my classmates gasped when they saw Wonwoo standing beside me. This brat sure caught many peoples attention. But , I can totally understand them this time. I mean , just look at his appearance. You can just guess that he had a great sense in fa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter