[Chwe's] : Kwon's Words

His Love's Tale
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Bunch of handsome guys walked proudly to the school’s cafeteria. Girls and boys became crazy everytime they saw those guys walked around the school. There were four of them. Most of them came from a rich or well-known family except that one guy. Let’s meet , Choi Seungcheol/S.Coups , the leader. He came from well-known prosecutor’s family. Next , Wen Junhui/Jun , China’s Prince. He’s the son of the richest businessman in China. Now , it’s Kim Mingyu , the hot guy who don’t even know his sister’s age. He came from a family with both parents work as a chef. His father owns a restaurant while his mother works at a well-known hotel. Hansol Vernon Chwe , he came from an ordinary family and all we know that he was halfer.

[Chwe’s]

My fatigue due to basketball tournament last week still remain. Yet , here I am in school waiting for boredness. Actually , school never boring me but that two years without him. School just the place for me waiting to die. Waiting him to come back takes forever...still , i held my hope high. I stopped my steps when Mingyu , ‘Sol...I saw him at the hotel.’ He said. I felt someone bumped into my back. It’s Seungcheol. ‘Damn Chwe! I almost broke my beautiful nose.’ Tsk! Such a drama king. ‘Don’t you dare lying to my face , Ming.’ I looked at him. All I saw was truth. He was telling the truth.

‘Why would I lie when it comes to him. I saw him talking to his sisters at the lobby while waiting for my mom. You know that my mom works at his family’s hotel. ’ Yeah , of course I know his mom works ther

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter