[Boo's] : I love you

His Love's Tale
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Everyone stopped what they doing. They stared at the two subjects like it was the most absurb things in the whole universe. When the subjects entered the cafeteria , the students were all flabbergasted. Some of them choked their foods. Some spilled their drinks and some dropped their food tray because of the shock. Even the cafeteria staffs were too shocked looking at the scene.

[Boo’s]

Everyone were looking at us like we were aliens. Some of them stared weirdly and some of them stared fascinatedly. I endured my urge to laugh when I saw my friends all silence and eyes widen. Well , of course they can’t believe it. I was walking to our table while entwined my hand with Hansol. Of course they could not believe that. I sat on my usual place and told Hansol to sit beside me.

‘What?’ I said , emotionless. They were still in awe looking at the scene infront of them. ‘Let me ask you one thing , Boo. Are you dating Hansol? Like for real!’ Hoshi asked. He stared at me , feeling eager to know the answer. I nodded before leaned my head on Hansol’s shoulder. ‘Oh my god! My baby! Finally! I’m crying. Oh my god! Tears coming out for real now. Honey , can you get me the tissue.’ He cried before taking the tissue from Seokmin. He wiped his tears before squealed like crazy.

‘You guys sure making an early-morning surprise. Two weeks without Hansol in school and now , boom! Walking around the school holding hand. Smiling and all like crazy in love couple.’ Mingyu sa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter