[Chwe's] : Surprise

His Love's Tale
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A week passed since the P.E class incident. As usual , students from both class 3-1 and 3-2 gathered in the gymnasium. Today , Coach Lee told us to run around the gymnasium , ten times. Boo Seungkwan came in and bowed to Coach Lee , apologizing for his behaviour. Coach Lee patted his shoulder and told him to join the others. He started to run with them but after fifth round , he fell down on the floor.

[Chwe’s]

I ran to him. Wanting to help him but he slapped my hands away. ‘Don’t help me. I can get up by myself.’ He tried to get up but failed. I hold his arms but he got sngry. ‘Did I or didn’t I told you not to help me? Are stupid or what? Go away from me. Hosh , can you help me?’ He said while Kwon Soonyoung came to help him. ‘Vernon. Just go. Don’t make him more mad with you.’ He said and walked to the bench , telling Boo to sit. I stared at Boo. He looked pale. Was he sick?

He just sat on the bench throughout the class. Coach Lee banned him from today activities. He makes me worried. Is he going to be okay? When the class ended , I followed him secretly to the school’s clinic. I eavesdropped what he told the nurse. He said he was having a fever about three days ago. But , today it became worse. Why the hell did he came to school if he was that sick? What if something happen to him? What if he faint? This boy , he doesn’t even care of his health. He’s rich for god’s sake. But he didn’t even go to the hospital.

I swore I nearly when the door was opened by Boo Seungkwan. I’m screwed. He stared coldly at me. He looked horibble. ‘What are you doing?’ He asked before bump my shoulder to make his way towards his class. I ran after him. I know he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter