[Verkwan's] : His Love's Tale

His Love's Tale
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Newspaper was being thrown away. The tapped on the table was getting faster and more faster. Remote control was taken and the TV was on. He gulped the water before slammed the bottle hard on the table.

[Boo’s]

This ungrateful son of goat! How could he do this to me? How?! After all we have been through for seven years! For freaking seven years! He dumped me for the goddamn basketball and came back to announce his marriage! What?! Marriage?! Now that he had all the fame , he just threw me like that! This kid really got on my nerves! ‘Seungkwan. Hansol Vernon Chwe requested to make his marriage announcement at our hotel.’ What?! My hotel? He’s kidding with me , right?! I took a deep breath , calming my innerself.

‘Okay. Get the Carat Hall ready. I’ll meet you there , Chan.’ I’m about to stand when Soonyoung called me. ‘What?! He wants to meet me? Now? Fine! Tell him to wait there. Huh? Why that elevator? Broke down? Okay , I will. Don’t forget to call the maintanance team to repair it. Like yes! I’m going to kill him the moment I see his face.’ I shouted , startled Lee Chan , my secretary. Poor him. I stood up and ditying my suit before walked out to the elevator.

The elevator stopped at the 15F. The door opened , revealing Joshua and Jeonghan , who stand holding at board with my name on it. Boo Seungkwan. The elevator’s door closed. ‘Wait! Hmm...’ Then , the elevator stopped again at 13F. I was greeted by Soonyoung and his husband , Seokmin , who were grinning before saying , ‘Will!’ What the... The door closed again. Will. Will what? It stopped again at 11F. This time it was Wonwoo and Mingyu standing with Y O U in their hands. They waved their hands before the door closed again. You. I smiled to myself. Will it be marry after this? I was shaking my legs , excitedly. But the elevator doesn’t stopped anymore. What?! No more? How can this be...

I stopped hoping for miracle and waiting my turn to kill that Hansol Vernon Chwe. The elevator arrived at the lobby. The door opened and I saw our friends standing infront of it. If this was his plan to stop me from killing him , he’s wrong! ‘If you guys plan to stop me from meeting and killing Hansol , get ready to accept your fate.’ I said before stormed out the elevator. I am about to walk through my friends when Hansol came out from the crowd of our friends.

‘Good! You ease my job , Hansol. Come here , now! Let me kill you!’ Before I have the chance to smack his head. , he kneeled down infront of me. He took something from his pocket. It was a box. He opened it , revealing a ring. ‘Marry me?’ He said. I gasped and closed my mouth. Wait. Boo Seungkwan , will you marry me? ‘Oh my god! Are you asking me to marry you?’ I was overwhelmed right now. My killing plan was disappeared just like that. ‘What’s with all the marriage announcement , Hansol?’ He still kneeling on the floor.

‘I’m going to announce my marriage with you after this proposal. If you say yes , of course.’ He smiled before looking straight to my eyes and soul. ‘Hansol.’ I called his name. He gulped in nervousness hearing his name. ‘Please stop being an idiot.’ I said. He stared at me in disbelief. ‘Baby. What...’ I cut his words with my hand , gesturing him to shut his mouth. ‘Of course , I will say yes. For godness’s sake , Hansol.’ I smile

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter