[Boo's] : Speech - Part 2

His Love's Tale
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Everyone were happily enjoying the foods , drinks and chatting with other guests. While there was someone walking back and forth in the ballroom. Thinking whether to do it or not. He know that he might be killed tonight if he do it. But , what he has to do it. It’s now or never.

[Boo’s]

I was chatting with my cousin , Jeon Wonwoo. It’s been a long time since I last saw him. Luckily , he told me that he’s going to stay at my house until graduation since my uncle and aunt had to move from America to France. Well...they were the fashionista family. Both of his parents were fashion designer. Hoshi came to me and I introduced him to my cousin. ‘Hosh , this is my cousin , Jeon Wonwoo. And Wonwoo , I’m sure you know him from the speech earlier.’ I laughed. ‘Of course. Dude , your speech was heartfelt. I wondered why you didn’t date my cousin. By the way , let’s get along.’ He said , offered a handshake. ‘Whoa. That’s no-no. Me and him? No way. I’m not into his chubby cheeks , man.’ Wonwoo laughed. Hoshi glared at me with his not so big eyes. This guy was sure funny. ‘What the CARAT , Boo. I’m not that bad. At least , I have Seokmin and you stay forever single for your lifetime.’ I laughed , again. ‘He already have a boyfriend , Won.’ I said. ‘How bad is that.’ Wonwoo laughed.

Suddenly , an emcee going up to the podium. Hmm , looks like he about to say something. Everyone stopped what they doing and paid attention towards the emcee. ‘Attention. Looks like someone was late for his speech. How about I give him a chance to speak. Can I , director?’ I nodded. ‘Great. Well let us welcome our Mr....’ A man who wearing a blue black tuxedo and blonde hair walked up the stage. I heard Woozi cursed under his breath. Hoshi looked like he about to exploded right at that place. Luckily , Seokmin was there holding him. Joshua and Jeonghan gulped their drink , calming their innerself.

Hoshi , Woozi , Joshua and Jeonghan were about to walked towards the stage and killed the hell out of that guy. I stopped them. Hoshi looked at me , questioning. ‘Let him speak. I want to he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter