[Chwe's] : Kiss

His Love's Tale
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The cold wind can be felt. People’s talk can be heard but not too loud. When he opened his eyes , he was greeted by a white ceiling and the smell of medicine. When he decided to continue his sleep , someone opened his room’s door. He grinned while that person doesn’t looked that fine.

[Chwe’s]

I heard someone opened the door. I sat up slowly and grinned when I saw Boo was the one who walked into my room. ‘Hey , come sit here.’ I told him to sit on the chair next to my bed. He shooked his head lightly. ‘I’m fine. Thanks.’ He don’t look so good today. Seemed like he did not get a good sleep. ‘I’m sorry.’ He said out of blue. I looked at him , questioning his action. ‘For your injury , I’m sorry. I was the one who grabbed your leg and make you fell from the tree.’ He said.

I stared deeply into his eyes. Yes , he looked so guilty. He widen his eyes when he heard I sighed. ‘I’m...I’m sure you were really angry at me , right now. I’m so sorry.’ His voice shaken and he was about to cry. ‘I don’t know what to say. Doctor told me that I probably have to let my basketball player title.’ I looked at him , again. He looked so shocked. He gasped before covered his mouth with both of his hands.

‘What? Are you sure?’ He walked slowly towards my bed with tears threaten to fall. I sighed again before took a glanced at him. ‘You know right , the competition was getting near. It’s my last year at school , though.’ I said with a devastated tone. He cried. More like wailing actually. He stopped walking just beside my bed before hugged me tightly while wailing. ‘I’m sorry , Hansol. I’m so sorry. I don’t know things would go worst for you. I...I can told my father to pay for your treatments. I will do anything so you can forgive me.’ He said between his cries.

‘Anything? Are you sure?’ I kept my emotionless tone. He released me from the hug and nodded innnocently. His face was red and his eyes was wet with tears. You were really guilty , huh. I cleared my throat before looking at his face. ‘Okay. I don’t need money or anything else. I just want your love and then , I’m sure I can forgive you.’ I grinned. He wiped his tears before stared

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter