[Chwe's] : Love , Boo.

His Love's Tale
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Four of them enjoying their weekends at their usual cafe. Actually , only three were enjoyed. The other one was truly sulking since yesterday. So , Mingyu decided to ask that Hansol Vernon.

[Chwe’s]

I kept remembering his words from yesterday. It’s bitter. He told me not to appear infront of him again! I can’t do that. I really like him. Loves him. Adore him. My thoughts got interrupted by Mingyu’s question. ‘Aye , Sol. What’s up with you? Sulking all day.’ He asked , curiously. I looked at three of them. Whoa , they really seemed curious. ‘I said sorry to Boo yesterday.’ I replied with lifeless tone. ‘Okay. Then? Did he say anything back?’ Coups asked. ‘Uh huh. He said he forgive me and told me not to appear infront of him , again.’ I pouted.

‘Did he perhaps remember things , two years ago?’ Jun startled me with his question. ‘I don’t know. He doesn’t even remember me , Jun. How can he remember that?’ They nodded , agreeing with me. ‘I’m sure he said that because he was pissed off with your mental attitude. You screwed his party , may I reminded you.’ I scoffed at Mingyu. The other two just laughed , totally agree with Mingyu. You guys , really... 'You sure spoiled my mood even more , Ming.’ Pfft! This rich-brat who doesn’t even know his sister’s age.

At home.

‘I’m back.’ But nobody seemed to be home. I walked upstairs to my bedroom and locked the door. I threw my body on the bed , feeling tired. I took my phone and staring at my lo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter