[Chwe's] : House

His Love's Tale
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The road was filled with beautiful trees. It calm the mind. The wind was chilly and refreshing at the same time. You also can enjoy the seaview that continue along the road. It was spectacular.

[Chwe’s]

We arrived at Seungkwan’s house , thanks to Hoshi and Wonwoo.Actually , thanks to the driver because the two of them kept arguing about Seungkwan’s house direction along the ride. Luckily , Seungkwan’s family was really famous in Jeju , like almost everyone on the island know them. So , it’s a no problem to the driver. We managed to enter the house when the guards saw Kwon Soonyoung and Wonwoo.

‘Wow! His house was really big and amazing.’ Seokmin was really amazed by the house. Actually , me too. His house was an English mansion , complete with swimming pool , tennis court , basketball court , gym , tulips garden and an access to the sea just behind their house. I know he was rich but I never knew he was this rich. Don’t get me wrong. I am totally love him not because of money. I really love him for real this time.

We were greeted by his mother as we entered the house. His mother hugged Kwon Soonyoung and Wonwoo. He also did the same to Seokmin and Mingyu. What a warm-hearted mother , Boo had. I walked to her and she looked surprise. She looked at Kwon Soonyoung and earn a nodded. ‘Annyeonghasaeyo , Mrs. Boo. Thank you for welcoming the three of us. And I’m really sorry for the other time.’ I bowed. She smiled and hugged me too.

‘No n

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter