[Chwe's] : Tomorrow

His Love's Tale
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

All the students were gathered in the school hall. It seemed like the principal wanted to talk about their upcoming test. Everyone were giving a full attention to the principal who talked about result. Apparently , he said that the classes arrangement will be made for the next semester based on their result. How great!

[Chwe’s]

So , the class arrangement will be made based on the result. That’s mean , I have to study hard like hell to get into the same class as Boo. I’m in class 3-4 for goodness’s sake! And he was in class 3-1! Sure I have to study really hard. Luckily , I’m not the only one that have to study hard. Looked like Mingyu want to be in the same class with his boyfriend , Wonwoo. Yes , it’s been a month since they dating. Seungcheol said he wants to be in the same class as Woozi , his crush. And Jun , he wants to tackle Minghao’s heart with his result.

A week before test.

I am stucked in my room , studying like crazy. My parents were shocked , seeing their son study hard for the first time since I started highschool.

Two days before test.

I caught a fever. No way! Damn fever. I have to study for god’s sake. My mom told me to rest but I stubbornly studying behind her back at night.

Test week.

Tick tock. Tick tock. The clock in my class ticking. Damn , clock! You making me nervous. Mr. Han passed the test questions paper for all students. He told us to open the paper. And what surprise me , I can ans

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter