After-Party

Bus Rides & Sleepy Misses
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

---

 

An hour quickly passes by; with Kris and Zitao getting drunk off of cans of beer, and Sehun and Kyungsoo having to deal with them. A drunk Zitao gets louder than usual and (in Sehun's opinion) more thirsty too. Right now, he's cuddled up to Sehun's side on the couch--repeatedly kissing his cheek and mumbling about how y he looks.

 

Sehun just pats Zitao's thigh and tries not to show any reaction when Zitao starts running a hand up his thigh. (Otherwise, he's fairly sure that Zitao would see a positive reaction as a green light to start stripping his clothes or something similar to that.)

 

On the other hand, a drunk Kris is a charitable Kris, seeing as how he keeps trying to offer Kyungsoo his phone and wallet because, They feel so in' heavy, man.

 

Kyungsoo refuses every offering (though his wallet cries at getting denied money for gas) and Kris frowns and wraps his long arms around him--leading to Kyungsoo getting pushed to the side a bit. Kyungsoo frowns at him before his eyebrows raise at the sound of kissing nearby. Both he and Kris then look over at the other two and Kyungsoo lets out a weary sigh at the sight of Sehun and Zitao in a heated make-out session.

 

"So, there I was, right...?" Kris suddenly slurs, amidst the trap music blaring in the background.

 

Kyungsoo tries to move away from his grip, only to get gripped tighter, and lets out a deep sigh.

 

---

 

While Kris continues talking and clinging for who knows how long and the other two continue kissing, Kyungsoo resigns to texting Baekhyun. Otherwise he's pretty sure that he'd scream at this point. If he hadn't drove here, maybe he'd have more fun since he'd be drunk off his too.

 

Yesterday, Baekhyun had been dramatically appalled when he told him that he was going to a party without him, that is, until he heard that Kris was hosting. "That dude's almost as awkward as Yeollie! Five bucks says you get bored and leave before the party's over," Baekhyun had told him.

 

Gdi this party ... Kyungsoo texts Baekhyun.
Baekhyunnie: Haaaa what'd I tell ya? 4 ppl does not a in' party make

 

Kyungsoo sighs and they text back and forth some more until Baekhyun says that he's got a call. And with no distraction from Kris' current ranting about alpacas, Kyungsoo finally decides to call it a night. As in, he twists harshly out of Kris' grip and gets up to announce it to the others. Sehun breaks apart from Zitao to look at him, while Zitao moves to on his neck, and Kris lets out an Aw, really?

 

"I mean...it's been kinda fun but--" Kyungsoo's eyes flit to the clock on the wall above a sad-looking Kris' head before looking back at him. "--look, it's practically one and I've got stuff to do tomorrow."

 

He gulps at the others' blank gazes and tries to ignore the ball of guilt forming when Kris takes a moment to respond.

 

"A'ight," Kris finally murmurs, letting out a yawn. Kyungsoo yawns himself and Kris turns to look at Sehun and Zitao before pointing to his front door. "Evacuate my premises."

 

"What? But how would we get home? The bus doesn't even freakin' run--" Sehun starts to say.

 

"Hey, hey," Kyungsoo says, and Sehun and the other two look at him again. "I can drive you--no worries."

 

"Oh...Cool," Sehun replies, surprised.

 

And so, Sehun slowly gets up off of the couch and grabs a whining Zitao's hand to pull him up with him. Zitao's legs must feel like jelly though since he wobbles and falls clumsily onto Sehun's chest and just laughs it off. Sehun involuntarily smiles at Zitao's contagious laughter and then moves to grab their shoes from the door.

 

Soon, the three of them leave Kris' apartment while saying goodbye (and Zitao whines that he doesn't wanna leave). Kyungsoo helps Sehun carry Zitao out towards his car and Kris looks around at his now lonely-feeling apartment with a frown on his face. Once the two manage to set Zitao down in the backseat, Kyungsoo tells them to wait there while he heads back. He suddenly imagined Kris wallowing in his own puke and has to make sure that he'll be alright.

 

"O-ok..." Sehun says before watching Kyungsoo walk off again. Zitao yawns and leans his head onto Sehun's lap and Sehun sighs.

 

When Kyungsoo re-enters Kris' home, the latter's eyes light up at seeing him again and he croons, "Ey, now I'm not all by myself~"

 

Kyungsoo resists the urge to roll his eyes and sets off to help around a bit. He turns down the loud stereo (since he's pretty sure Kris would forget that it's even on and leave it like that for the whole morning) and reminds Kris to nibble on some ginger when he wakes up since it should help him when he feels hungover later. Kris simply nods his head and watches as Kyungsoo moves back and forth to trash empty chip bags and cans and the like. Then, when the entire space is clean, Kyungsoo smiles a bit and looks at him while opening his arms wide for a hug.

 

Kris groans and tells him to come closer since he doesn't want to get up and so Kyungsoo leans in closer and wraps his arms around Kris' neck for a second before pulling away. Kris gives a lopsided smile at him and soon starts leaning to the side as his eyes start to close.

 

"Unh-unh," Kyungsoo says, reaching to help him stay upright.

 

Kris' eyes continue to close and so Kyungsoo makes it his side-mission to get Kris to bed before turning off the lights and stereo, and turning the door-lock a bit so that it's not open when he leaves.

 

"Night, Kris," he mumbles before leaving again.

 

When he walks back towards his car, he's met with the sight of a sleeping Zitao with his head on Sehun's shoulder while the latter texts someone on his phone. When he gets to the driver's side, Sehun lifts his head up from his phone and watches as he enters his car.

 

"Sorry I took so long," Kyungsoo says as he closes the door behind himself. Zitao softly groans at the noise but continues to sleep anyway.

 

"Nah, don't worry about it," Sehun responds. "Like even if I cared--you're driving us home."

 

Kyungsoo lets out a chuckle before politely telling Sehun to buckle up while doing the same himself. Sehun simply says 'Kay and reaches across to buckle up Zitao and then himself.

 

"And uh where am I taking you two?" Kyungsoo asks, while turning the car's radio on.

 

Sehun has to take a moment to remember as he simultaneously tries to remember the name of the smooth R&B song curren

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter