Night at the Movies

Bus Rides & Sleepy Misses
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

---

 

Around the same time, Sehun's at his home getting ready to go to the movies with Zitao, Luhan, and Minseok. He's currently in his bedroom; looking at himself in his dresser mirror and putting on a dark-blue scarf, while Zitao sits on his bed and texts someone on his own phone. When Sehun's done adjusting the scarf, he turns around and asks his boyfriend how he looks. Zitao raises his eyes from his phone and smirks as he looks him up and down, before asking him to twirl around so that he can fully judge and Sehun snorts and does just that.

 

After doing a full twirl, he asks for the final verdict and smiles when Zitao says, "Perfect."

 

"Don't I know it," Sehun says, cupping his own chin with his hands formed in a V-shape. Zitao laughs and tells him that he takes back what he said then and Sehun gives a half-smile. "Too late--no takebacks."

 

Zitao's just about to say something snarky in response when they're both startled by the sound of Sehun's phone ringing. Zitao gets up a bit to grab it from his bedside table and glances at the screen before handing it to Sehun when he walks over to him.

 

"It's Luhan," Zitao says, sitting back down on the bed.

 

Sehun murmurs a Thanks and then answers the call with a Yo.

 

"Yo, you guys ready yet?" Luhan greets back. "We're about to pull up soon."

 

"Like two minutes tops!" Minseok calls out in the background. "So you better get your lazy butts downstairs before we come so I'm not waiting like I did the last time!"

 

Sehun lets out a chuckle and simply replies with a 'Kay before ending the call, pocketing his phone, and simply telling Zitao, They're outside. So, after Zitao smoothly gets up from his bed onto his feet, the two of them walk out of his room.

 

Just when they reach the front door though, Sehun suddenly remembers that he doesn't have his keys and tells Zitao as much before he jogs back to his room to find them. After a few seconds of searching, he finds the keys stashed behind his Mandarin to English dictionary and pockets them before calling out to Zitao and telling him that he's good now.

 

"You got your wallet?" Zitao calls back.

 

With a pat to his jeans pockets, Sehun gives out a Yeah after feeling it.

 

And so, the second time seems to be the charm as he heads back to the front door, this time turning off his bedroom light on the way out. Once they let themselves out, Sehun's phone rings again and so they speed up their departure; Zitao already speed-walking out and down the stairs of the apartment building first while Sehun quickly locks the door and pockets his keys. Then, he's dashing down the stairs too and spots Zitao standing at the last step, his head turning from the left to the right as he surveys the parking lot.

 

"They here yet?" Sehun asks before looking out at the parking lot himself.

 

Zitao turns to look at him as he comes to stand next to him. "Nope I haven't seen--nevermind."

 

Sehun turns to look at what Zitao's seeing past his head, which turns out to be Minseok's car as it pulls into the parking lot. Letting out an amused snort, he and Zitao then start walking towards the car after Minseok parks in front of Sehun's apartment building. As they get closer, Minseok rolls down his window a bit and greets them with a half-smile and a Wow, for once, you two aren't actually late! and Luhan leans in to greet them too while laughing.

 

"Aw, that was only one time, Minseok~" Zitao greets back as he and Sehun enter the car.

 

"Tao-tao~" Minseok sing-songs back. "No, it wasn't haha."

 

Sehun sidles in next to Zitao and closes the door, before greeting Luhan with a dap handshake while the other two laugh and chat some more with each other. Then after he and Zitao buckle themselves up, Minseok checks to make sure everything else is good before driving off.

 

They all continue chatting as he drives and soon end up hollering with laughter after Luhan tells them this one funny story. Sehun looks at Zitao as he laughs, and absentmindedly places a hand on Zitao's thigh--resulting in Zitao placing his own hand atop of his while still laughing too.

 

-------

 

Some minutes later, they end up in an area of stores, fast-food restaurants, and game places near where the movie theater's at. Minseok asks which place they wanna eat at and the unanimous vote goes to a fast-food restaurant that sells sandwiches.

 

Zitao instantly complains about how that place gives him bad stomach-aches though and Sehun counters that at least it's cheaper than what he suggested as Minseok drives into the area and parks his car into an empty parking-spot. Zitao ends up saying Whatever, and Minseok turns the engine off, takes his car key out of the ignition, and then gestures for them all to get out so that he can take a piss.

 

The three of them laugh at that and unbuckle their seatbelts and get out of his car before closing the doors behind themselves. Minseok then gets out as well and locks his car with a press of his remote car-lock before the four of them walk towards the fast-food restaurant. Once they're inside, Minseok hurries towards a restroom while the other three line up to order.

 

It's a relatively short line, and by the time that Minseok comes back from the restroom, the other three have already ordered their food and Sehun and Zitao are paying at the cash registers while Luhan's waiti

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter