Chapter 5

Her Own Prince Charming

 

Office hours is finished. GuiGui didn't go with her friends because she still working on the pending novels. They've got a lot of new manuscripts and if she will not work on it, very hard on her part.

Her phone rang. Wang Zi is calling. GuiGui answered smiling.

"Wei, Wang Zi? You're outside already?"

"Yes. Your colleagues told me that your finishing some papers now."

"Oppss, I'm so sorry. Don't worry, I'm finished already," GuiGui piled up all the manuscripts that she's editing on the drawer. "I'll be there shortly. Just wait for me."

"Don't be on a rush. I'm okay here."

Ain't he the sweetest? "Oh, no. I'm going down now. Bye."

GuiGui grabbed the novels she's taking home. Then she quickly ran towards the door going out of the office. She didn't notice the person going out of his office too. Since, it was faced right the hallway so she bumped into the guy. The papers scattered all over the floor.

"What the hell?!" GuiGui shouted at him. But quickly take it back when she saw that it's Aaron. "Sorry, Sir. I didn't notice you."

"Don't be like that all the time. You will look stupid."

"This is the first time it happens, Sir." GuiGui can't help raise her voice. "You should change your office. The angle is bad on feng shui."

"I don't believe in such things," Aaron squatted and picked up her things.

GuiGui turned her head where she can get a good angle to see his . But it's useless since she can't see it. GuiGui was surprised when Aaron handed the things she dropped.

He was really tall and elegant in his dark gray business suit. Added with those beautiful eyes. Jeez! Why she can't help noticing all of that?

GuiGui tooked the things from his hands. "Xie xie, Sir."

"You don't have a date?"

GuiGui froze and looked at him. Why is he asking me like this? Is he looking for some trouble again? There's nothing new about it so why she'll be surprised?

"Trespassers are not allowed inside Golden Pages, right?" Then, GuiGui remembered Jiro and Chun. "Wait, why Jiro and Chun are allowed? They're not working here also. Not even your client. But why Wang Zi is not allowed?"

"Jiro and Chun are my friends. so they're not counted on my policy." Aaron dropped the last manuscript that he picked. "That Wang Zi guy is not my friend so he stays outside."

"You're full of discrimination. Maybe, you're insecure of Wang Zi that's why you treated him like that, huh?"

GuiGui thought Aaron will squeezed her to death when he came closer to her. She was forced to walked back until she touched the wall. It's not included in her vocabulary to be afraid of him. But she ran out choice the way he stared at her as if it was a big insult.

Oh! The ego of this guy!

"If you want us to get along well, GuiGui, try not to make me angry."

"What did I---" Aaron shut her by putting his finger on .

"I would never, ever want to hear that you were comparing me to that guy. Are we clear on that?"

GuiGui nodded since she can't speak clearly. When Aaron was contented from her answer, he took off his finger on . Aaron wiped it on his sleeve then he walked away first from the hallway.

GuiGui can't believe his attitude really! "Hey, I brushed my teeth!"

GuiGui touched where Aaron laid his soft fingers on.

GuiGui, the guy just insulted you! Why are you praising his fingers?

What can she do? His fingers are warm and soft. GuiGui sighed and walked behind him. The space between them is just a few metres so she can't help but stared at his again. He really had a nice . That's why the fitting of his slacks are good. When he's wearing jeans, I bet all the girls will look back and the gays will go crazy.

I'm not betraying Wang Zi. I'm just a person who really appreciates beautiful things. Just like the asset of that Aaron jerk.

When she got out of the gate, GuiGui kept looking at Aaron until he went inside his car.

"GuiGui."

That's when she noticed Wang Zi. GuiGui felt embarassed to herself. Here is the guy that's right for her. Why she kept looking at others? Wang Zi got a nice too. But not as nice as Aaron's. At least, Wang Zi is kind.

"I'm sorry."

"It's fine. I'll take your things."

She was about to give him her things when they were distracted by a loud honk--- coming directly from Aaron's car.

"You're boss is having PMS again," Wang Zi said. "Wait, I'll talk to him."

"No need, Wang Zi. He was possessed since morning. You'll get into trouble again."

They heard a longer honk. This time, it's her patience that ran out. Before she can get closer to him, Wang Zi came first beside Aaron's car. Her boss came out of his car expecting of Wang Zi's action.

"You don't have anything else to do that's why your teasing us again?" Wang Zi asked.

"I can't do anything because you're bloking my way," Aaron answered.

That's when GuiGui noticed that Wang Zi's car was bloking Aaron's car from behind.

"Why didn't you asked in a nice way?" Wang Zi asked angrily. "Not like a crazy man honking continously."

"Why didn't you asked me if it's allowed to park your car behind mine?" Aaron answered is his calm voice.

"I don't think it was necessary since I'll just picked up GuiGui," Wang Zi answered.

"Well, who's fault is it now?" Aaron asked.

Wang Zi looked like he ran out of words to say. "Still, you should asked me properly. I'll moved it anyway---"

"I don't need to ask anyone if I want to do something. You're in my teritory, you should learn how to respect the owner of this place."

GuiGui crumpled her forehead. It looks like her boss was aiming for a fight. What is his problem this time?

"You don't need to fight," GuiGui interrupted. "It's parking space only."

Aaron looked at her. "You're not included so shut up."

GuiGui took out her resignation letter and tried to slap it to Aaron but he moved away. She dropped it on his chest.

"You don't have the right to insult me like that! I quit!" GuiGui shouted.

"What's this?" Aaron asked.

"Learn how to read!" GuiGui was about to marched away when Aaron read it. Then a container truck passed by and flew her resignation letter away from Aaron's hand. She tried to follow it but Wang Zi ran to catch it. And Aaron, the nerve of the guy, simply went back inside his car.

"Hey, You need to receive my resignation letter!"GuiGui yelled and knock on Aaron's window. "You can't just leave."

"You make a new on."

"But Wang Zi tried to catch it!"

"So?" he started the engine. "I'm not holding dirty things."

GuiGui was shocked looking at Aaron's car moving away. This guy is nuts! He's too much. She don't know if she will laugh or cry.

It was unbelievable. He was such an annoyingly clever bastard.