Chapter 4

Her Own Prince Charming

 

"Until now, I can't believe that you hooked a decent man, GuiGui," Rainie said. "What did Wang Zi saw on you?"

"What else? My beauty! The Wu family are irresistible." GuiGui answered.

Their topic since morning was Wang Zi, and GuiGui never felt bored on that. She's ready to tease and be teased. GuiGui never been that happy.

"Hao la, hao la," Hebe said laughing. "But we're happy for you, GuiGui."

"At last! GuiGui will not smell old hag!" Ella said.

"I'm glad actually. I don't have money to buy perfume anymore. Our crazy boss didn't want to give increase in our salary." GuiGui replied.

"He just gave us increase last year," Rainie answered.

"That was then, now is different." GuiGui put down the manuscript she's reading. "Aiyoh, Sir Aaron ruined my mood again. Who added him in our conversation anyway?"

"You!" everybody answered.

"Then, let's not talk about him. We go back to my Wang Zi. He will pick me up later again. I can join all of you at last!" GuiGui smiled wickedly.

"You're not counted," Ella said. " Wang Zi is not your boyfriend yet."

"He'll be my boyfriend on Saturday so it's counted," GuiGui threw the rolled paper on Ella.

"GuiGui, I just want to ask," Rainie said. "Do you like Wang Zi because you needed a partner?"

"I already answered that. Don't be redundant. I'm fed up."

"Crazy. I was just asking." Rainie threw also a rolled paper.

"Do you love him?" Hebe asked.

"Well, all the manifestations of a person in love in all the novels that I'm reading is on me. So yes, I'm in love with him."

"Stupid. Didn't you heard what Sophia Fan told to Hebe? All the ideas about love in the novel are all made up! It means, all the manifestations that you read are not true!"

"Whatever you say, my mind wouldn't change. I love Wang Zi." GuiGui laid her back on the chair and stared at the ceiling. "And now I know why Hebe was very fascinated on the ceiling." Because the ceiling let your mind wander when you stared at it. It's enjoyable.

"All I know is, Wang Zi is the one for me. The man of my dreams. My very own Prince Charming."

"As you said. But if I were you, don't rush. You just met him a week ago. You don't know him very well." Ella said.

"What about all of you? You just met your guys a week ago too. We can't count the days when to fall in love. The important is, you feel the love." GuiGui grabbed the puncher and looked at all of them. "If anyone protested, I'll throw this."

"But GuiGui, the love we have is base on our feelings not from the novels that we read," Hebe said.

"You guys are bad," GuiGui replied. "Why can't you accept Wang Zi for me? He's okay. So what if I based my feelings on the books? All I know is I love him. Period."

All of them just kept quiet. But GuiGui started thinking of what they just said. She based her feelings on the books that she's reading. What can she do? She never get a boyfriend since birth.

"GuiGui, the truth is," Hebe said in a few minutes. "We like Sir Aaron for you."

That's it! The truth came out from their mouth at last. "Sir Aaron? That monster? Oh no, sorry, sisters. He's not passable to my beauty."

"But you guys are close, right?"

"Huh? Are you dreaming, Hebe?"

"No. But Sir Aaron told before that you're the one who told about my relationship with Calvin when he was not in Golden Pages."

"He just cornered me that's why I told him about that," GuiGui remembered that incident where she almost gave Aaron a karate chop in the neck. Good thing he caught her hand. "Can you imagine that I've been cornered by a monster?"

"I think you liked it, huh."

"Hmmpp! Shut up, Rainie!" GuiGui snapped. "For your information, he's not my type. He's tall. If I kiss him, I'll get a stiff neck."

"Really? Alright, kiss Sir Aaron and let's see if you will get a stiff neck," Rainie dared her.

"No way! Do you want my lips to get burned?" GuiGui touched her lips. "You know that he's a dragon, as in, blowing fire from his mouth."

All of them laugh, specially Hebe. "It's really funny. That's my description to Calvin then. But look at us now. Very sweet and so much in love with each other."

"What do you mean? That I'm in love with Sir Aaron?"

"Maybe not now."

"Aiyoh!" GuiGui go back to her reading. "I will never like an inhuman like him."