Chapter 19

Her Own Prince Charming

 

"What's this all about?" Aaron asked angrily. "Why are you holding GuiGui?"

Chun quickly took off his hand. GuiGui tried to walk away but Chun stopped her.

"You can't leave, GuiGui," Calvin said. "My brother will say something to you."

"That's right," Jiro chanted.

"I don't care on what he's gonna say! I found everything what I need from Wang Zi!"

"Wang Zi?"

"Oohhh," Jiro and Chun said together.

"Who the hell is Wang Zi? I thought you and my brother are dating?"

"Wang Zi is a total jackass. And mind your own business, big brother." Aaron turned to Chun. "And take your hands off her!" he yelled.

GuiGui felt Chun's hand slightly removed. Calvin continued to pissed Aaron more.

"So, is Wang Zi your ex?" Calvin asked her. "He's the reason behind the misunderstanding between you and Aaron? He came back into your life and you wanted to go back to him?"

"No!" GuiGui yelled. "Wang Zi is the only person I should've trust. Unlike the others."

Aaron looked at her. "That Wang Zi guy is a total jackass and you still believed him?"

"Because he told me the truth!" GuiGui yelled again.

"That bastard is a liar!" Aaron yelled back.

"And who do you want me to believe? You?"

"Because I was telling the truth!"

"What the heck are you talking about? You never did say anything, Aaron!"

"I didn't say anything because when Wang Zi left you, all that happened was nothing to me. The internal affairs went back to normal, Wang Zi was out of my way, and you are safe!"

"I was never safe with you! You're the liar! You fooled me! You make me believe that you felt something for me!"

"And how the hell would you know that?"

"You just pity me when Wang Zi left me."

"Did he tell you that?"

"Yes!" She tried kicking him. She didn't succeed because he's a bit far. "You never liked me! You felt guilty that's why you tried to get close to me. That's why you didn't confess about your feelings. I was never your type of woman because I never really caught even your attention!"

"For your information, lady, I'm not talking to you because I don't know what to say! And you caught my attention the very same day you walked up to me and asked who I was. It was your first day at work, damn it! And you were already creeping your way into my heart!"

"What?"

"You heard me! I didn't noticed you because I was so busy at my work. And, I always see you roaming around Golden Pages. I was so sure that no one will caught your attention because you're very fast to fall in and out of the thing you called 'love'. Then I saw you with that Wang Zi jerk." In frustration, he ran his fingers through his hair. "I never really cared if he found out every damn secret of this company. All I really cared about was having him out of your life because you're mine, Even GuiGui Wu!"

"I'm yours? Since when? You never said anything to me. Even when we're dating, you never told me you love me. Not even once. And now,you're telling me you like me since then? Are you on drugs?"

"I'm not telling you about my feelings because I can't say it! Jeez! I'm saying it to you from the beginning! You just kept me repeating!"

"When did you said it?"

"When you told me about how you understand my personality and attitude. I thought you understand me already. That I'm like this and you accepted it."

"You never said you love me!" GuiGui cried out loud.

"Well, I love you!" Aaron yelled louder. "I love you for the simplest things that you do that make me smile. For all the things that make me care for this world because you are a part of it! And I will never be sorry for throwing you and that Wang Zi guy away from each other. The only regret I have was that I couldn't make my feelings visible enough for your eyes to see."

All the thoughts finally came into GuiGui's mind.

"And for your information, lady, I may not told you the words you wanted to hear, but I did confess my feelings when I kissed you that day."