Chapter 20

Her Own Prince Charming

 

Final Chapter

"Why are you shouting?!" GuiGui yelled back. "I can hear you, you know! I can hear you!"

"Good!" Aaron came closer and he harshly removed Chun's hands out of her shoulder. "And I said take your hands off her!"

She felt Chun back off silently. Then he turned to her. They were still a few feet away from each other, both huffing now while staring at each other. Their yelling helped a lot.

She still loved him. And now she knew he had loved her even from before. Even after that fateful incident that almost shattered their relationship.

"And then there was light." Chun's voice broke the silence.

"Peace, oneness," Jiro chipped in before chanting... "Ommmmmm."

Aaron and GuiGui didn't mind the three guys. They just continued staring at each other. Until Aaron moved finally, surrendering to her. He came closer and stand in front of her. But it did give her a chance to finally know what this impossible man was feeling.

He loved her. He had loved her even from before.

"GuiGui." Even his voice was stripped of its usual toughness. "I'm sorry."

When GuiGui heard he was surrendering, her heart surrendered too. She started to cry in front of him.

Aaron gently wrapped his arms around her and pulled her to him tightly, as if silently telling her he was never going to let her go again.

"I'm sorry I never said anything," he said. "And I'm sorry I had hurt you because of it."

GuiGui stayed at Aaron's arms while she's weeping quietly. How can she thought about leaving and not seeing him forever? Maybe she can leave him. But she can't forget him.

Her heart can never forget.

Aaron let her cry. He didn't protested. Then she noticed that not only the three stoogies are staring at them. All of the employees of Golden Pages are there like they're watching a movie. Even his co-editors are trying to peek from the stairs. Knowing how much he hated being the center of attention, it's very rare that he didn't mind them at all.

She looked up at him and saw the love in his beautiful eyes she never thought she would ever see.

"You always said that I'm not your type---"

"And you believe that?"

GuiGui hit him on the chest.

Aaron laughed.

She felt better. His rare laughter made her feel that. He touched her cheeks with the back of his hand to dry up the tears just like the first time. Funny, but he's the only person drying her tears.

"You were always my type," he said. "I don't want you to noticed it because, well..."

"Yeah, yeah. You have a reputation to protect."

"Not that. I don't want you to laugh at me if you knew about it."

"Why would I do that?"

"Because I'm not the type of person you would think who knows how to love."

"Who's fault is it?" GuiGui finally smiled. "Let's not talk about it. I just want to know something."

"What is it?"

"If you will break your spinal cord when you kiss me."

She was rewarded with a mouthwatering, heat-inducing, libido-scrambling smile of his.

"With pleasure," Aaron said.

He pulled her, and gave the sweetest and delectable kiss her lips tasted. From somewhere, she could hear clapping and cheering.

=END=

###########################################################

Hope you enjoy the last chapter of my story.

Thank you.

Before I left, I want you to go this link and participate if you like. =D

Jia You!

[http://winglin.net/fanfic/maid]

I know you will love this!

xxxooo, afhilangie =D