Chapter 15

Her Own Prince Charming

 

"What are we doing here, GuiGui? We've been roaming around for ages."

"Don't be a nuisance, Aaron. I'm finding something."

"Why don't you just tell me so I can help you?"

"Quiet."

Actually, she wanted to enjoy being with him. It was their first date as an official couple. Last night, their hearts bond. Or rather, last night, he finally admitted his feelings for her. Even if not in words, it was shown in his actions.

And she couldn't be happier. Every second that they're together, brings happiness in her heart.

She really loved him. And Rainie was correct about being in love, it shouldn't be based on the novels she's reading. Because every love is different, nothing is the same, except the happiness it brings into people's heart.

GuiGui walked forward when she saw the shop that she's looking for. "Hurry up, Aaron. Maybe someone will took it."

She can't help it, GuiGui returned and pulled Aaron going inside the shop.

"You're in a hurry for the things inside a surplus shop?"

"Hey! Don't say anything bad about my favorite store! I bought all my things here without any duplicate around this country."

"Why didn't you tell me that you like bargain shops?" He picked up one lacy bra. He held it out to her with a gleam in his eyes. "Here, this looks good on you."

"You wear to yourself."

"Red is not my type."

"I heard that from you before." GuiGui picked a bonnet and put on Aaron's head. "Looks good on you. This one's mine."

Multicolored wig is the one she wear. Aaron protested. "You looked like a stray giant parrot."

GuiGui grinned. She didn't removed it when she's picking all the clothes that she liked. Aaron stay by her side. He didn't protested even though she made him a personal assistant and fashion consultant at that time. He even arranged her wig when it's out of place. GuiGui even caught him staring and smiling at her when she looked back at him. And every time, she could feel her heart swell with so much love for him.

"Are you tired?" GuiGui asked.

"Yeah."

"Hmmm, ke lian." She touched a hand to his cheek. "Love you."

"Same here," he answered as he leaned down to her and planted a kiss on her lips.

It's stayed a few seconds but it completed her. GuiGui tooked all the clothes from his arms and put it aside then pulled Aaron out of the shop.

"I thought you're going to buy all of it?"

"It's more important for you to have a rest. I'm sorry if I made you tired."

"Yeah, really. Then you just returned all of it."

"I'm sorry! You needed rest. By the way, the bonnet really looks good on you."

"Huh?"

GuiGui laughed when Aaron touched his head and found that the bonnet was still there.

"Where are you going?"

"I'll return it. Maybe they'll assumed that I'm a shoplifter."

"Don't. Maybe the salesladies let you have it. A gift I'm sure."

"It will be taken out from their salary if this is not included in the inventory. And I don't want anyone to suffer because of me."

Holding her hand tight, they walked back to the shop. But Aaron didn't returned it, in fact he paid for it.

"I thought you didn't like it?"

"Who said?" Aaron wrap his arms around her shoulder and kissed her forehead. "You like it for me so I'll have it."

GuiGui wished that their love will not end. She can't think of any man will replace him in her heart.