We were both idiots

Destiny's Way

The rest of the day was definitely much better than the embarrassment you had suffered from the first two periods. Maybe because Key wasn't in them. You had a joint lecture with Onew and Jonghyun and a couple more with Min Young. You had not seen Minho ever since the first period. In the past, Thursdays used to be your least favourite day as that meant only having a single common class with Minho. But now, ever since you got to know SHINee, you didn't feel that way. In the past you could only look at Minho from a distance but now, at least you could have some conversation with him. It was more than a dream come true. 5 years. For 5 years you had liked him.

 

''Hey nerd! Watch where you're going.''

The gang of rich guys hissed at her.

''Tell me why your cousin can be so gorgeous but the other one turn out like this?'' The leader laughed.

More people had gathered but no one did anything... except him.

''That's cause your blind.'' he grabbed my hand and led me away.

''Are you alright?'' he asked with such gentle eyes, so sincere, so warm.

I nodded.

''Don't take what they said to heart'' he patted your head and was about to leave when you grabbed his hand.

''Wait what's your name?''

''Minho'' he smiled , the most beautiful smile you had ever seen, and left.

How could someone be so nice to someone he didn't even know you thought.

''Minho....''

From that day on, everywhere you looked, this guy was always there.

Either he was stalking you, or more of you unconsciously was stalking him.

He would smile everytime he saw you and that was enough for you.

Your heart seemed to skip a beat whenever you saw him.

You liked him but you knew he would never feel the same way about you.

 

Your phone vibrated interrupting your train of thoughts..

 

1215-145 : Lunch Break

 

When the bell finally rang, everyone rushed out swiftly for the cafeteria. Min Young skipped quickly to my side and locked arms with me.

''Lunch together Bestie?''

''Darn i already have an appointment. Hey wait! Why don't you join me?''

''Sounds great!'' She said and with that, we headed off for the cafeteria.

''Holy Crap. Why is the cafeteria so packed today?'' Min Young frowned.

''I see a table!'' You exclaimed and headed off for the center table. That's when Min Young pulled you back.

''Are you insane?! That's the center table. Only the Kingkas can sit that. It's been the rule of HanYang since forever''

''But my friends told me to meet them at the center table...'' You mumbled.

And that's when you heard girls squealing away.

''The Kingkas! It's the Kingkas!''

''How can anyone be so perfect?'' They sighed in uninson.

You turned to racket and immediately spotted Minho towering over everyone else like gaints. He waved to you.

Everyone gasped in horror.

''Did Choi Minho just wave to you?'' Min Young asked in disbelief.

''EUN HYE! BABY!'' Jonghyun shouted from the end of the cafeteria and started running towards you.

Everyone turned to you in much disgust and horror. The popular girls were definitely shooting dagger eyes at you.

Jonghyun rushed to your side and gave you a big hug.

Hanyang High... It's been nice knowing you. Death awaits...

Min Young was probably the only girlfriend you were ever going to make now. People knew that there was a new girl hanging around the Kingkas, but they defintely didn't know it was me. Well at least i was the one constantly hanging around them. They didn't think we were close. But i doubt they feel the same way now.

''Why the big frown baby'' Jonghyun squeezed your cheeks.

''Yah! Stop calling me baby. Im not your baby. Can't you see all the girls tearing me down with their stares!'' You whispered.

''Fine.''

''Good''

''Baby'' He stuck his tongue out and went to his seat.

''Aren't you sitting?'' Minho asked.

''Er.... yea.'' You sighed and reluctantly sat down.

''So who's this pretty friend of yours Eun Hye?'' Jonghyun asked as he did a hairflip.

''Min Young'' She blushed.

Damn that guy was good at making girls bush.

 

[Text Message]

From :  Minho <3

Looks like the dino found a new target

 

You turned to Minho and laughed. Alright maybe sitting at the center table wasn't that bad after all.

The food was exquisite today. Perhaps because the Kingkas bought them. Everything seems to go your way when your good looking. Even the food the lunch ladies give are better ~.~

The four of you were happily chatting away when suddenly Jonghyun started waving his hands and shouted : ''Yeobo! Over here!''

You looked in the direction Jonghyun was waving to and spotted Key and that blonde girl. What was her name again?

''Yeobo!'' Jonghyun ran to Key and was about to fake kiss him when Key ducked away.

It was a funny sight you have to admit. Everyone laughed.

''I thought i told you im having lunch with Jessica today?'' Key frowned.

''That's your problem Key. You can't keep all the hot girls to yourself!' And he pushed Key down to the sit next to you.

''Hi Jessica!''

''Haha Hi Jonghyun. Minho. Oh isnt this the girl making out with pencil?'' She arched her brows thinking hard.

''Er... i think you got the wro-''

''YES! NO STYLE GIRL!'' She exclaimed and sat opposite you.

''Making out with a pencil?'' Minho questioned.

''Now this is anothr reason why you don't keep the hot girls to yourself Key! They have all the gossip.'' Jonghyun gleamed and leaned in to hear Jessica's story.

You hid your head.

''There's nothing much actually jjong. She was just making out with a pencil and kissing it thinking it was Key in Mr Han's class''

''MY GOD KEY! What did you do to her mind!'' Jonghyun teased as he nudged him.

''NO! I swear it was suppose to be Minho but i don't know why it turned out to be Key-'' Min Young kicked your foot and that's when you knew you should had just kept quiet.

Center Table was definitely no fun at all now.

Minho was laughing. Oh the embarrassment !

''You're so Eun Hye! But i like it.'' Jonghyun teased. '' So Minho and Key huh? Which do you like?''

''Me of course. I was her final thought.'' Key said.

''No style girl and the diva. What a match'' Jessica laughed.

''Opposites attract huh! Minho looks jealous! '' Jonghyun said.

''Am not!''

 

 

Sigh...

Lessons Learnt No. 1 : Never daydream in class.

Lesson Learnt No. 2 : Shut up.

 

[1 Text Message]

From : Minho <3

You're cute when you blush.  

 

You bent your head lower trying hard to hid your tomato red face.

You quickly type a reply.

 

To: Minho <3

>_< Don't tease me Oppa!

 

[1 Text Message]

Minho?  You unlocked your phone and went to the inbox.

 

From: Idiot

Minho just texted you right?

 

Agh. That idiot.

 

To: Idiot

It's none of your business.

 

Veebeep.

[1 Text Message]

From : Idiot

Is that a heart shape i see next to his name?

 

-GASP-

Everyone turned you look at you.

''Haha.. nothing!''

 

To : Idiot

Yah! Stop peeping at my messages.

Why don't you see what i saved your name as. Hpmh.

 

From: Idiot

Idiot. Im not blind. Meanie. At least i saved you as Pabo Christmas tree.

You know what?

 

You closed your phone and stuck your tongue out. Why should i even bother what that idiot says. You turn and continue chatting with Min Young.

 

Veebeep

[1 Text Message]

From : Idiot

He can always be the first, but i'll always be your last.

 

 

 

Hey guys! How's this double chapter update for Boxing day! Hope you enjoyed it.

Do comment on the chapter and of course SUBSCRIBE <3

Cya~

12804929802010073021300.gif

Love Amanda ^^