Morning Blues

Destiny's Way

 

Friday - 630 am

Ringgggg~

''Aghh.... Morning so soon?'' you stretched your hands and yet out a big yawn before heading for the bathroom.

(For those wondering who Eun Hye is sleeping with now, Key had moved back into his room with Jonghyun and left the entire Guest Room for you. So Eun Hye has the entire Guest Room to herself now.) 

After returning to your room, you did a final check for your luggage and that's when you spotted your family picture lying on the floor.

''Jeju...'' You said as you picked up the picture and place it close to your heart.  

This is it Eun Hye. You are finally going back to Jeju, after all these years...

 

~~~~~~

 

  

''Taemin! We're going to miss our flight ! Hurry up!'' Onew yelled from the living room while checking through the luggage, ensuring that he had brought everything on his checklist. Or rather the checklist that Key had complied the other night. ''Is Minho even up yet? Taemin? TAEMIN! KIM JONGHYUN! Do something about it !''

''AISH! Isn't Key the master of waking Minho up?'' Jonghyun grumbled as he headed for the second floor.

''Im busy packing your dumb bag !'' Key yelled from Jonghyun's room.

''I love you too Yeobo!'' Jonghyun yelled back from the stairs.

You laughed. It was funny seeing the school's Kingkas all so flustered. They always seemed so perfect in school. Too perfect in fact.

''Jinki is there anything i can do?'' you asked.

''Err... It's really okay Eun Hye. You can just sit here and wait. '' he smiled.

''But i should help in someway. After all im staying here. I'll go help Jonghyun then!''

''Are you sure?'' Somehow Onew seemed doubtful.

''Positive! How hard can waking Minho up be?'' You laughed and headed for the second floor.

 

 

 

''WAKE UP ! WAKE UP!  BIG PIG HYUNG WAKE UP !!!!!!!'' Taemin was practically screaming into Minho's ear and shaking his body as violently as he could but that log was still fast asleep. In fact, he barely even flinched.  

''Mmmmm'' Minho mumbled to himself as he pushed Taemin's face away with his feet and changed his position on the bed.

''YAH!'' Taemin yelled. ''GET YOUR UP!''

''Eunnie ...'' Minho mumbled to himself again and pulled Taemin in for a tight hug this time. Smiling and hugging Taemin like a teddy bear.

''YAH HYUNG !'' Taemin exclaimed while trying to struggle out of Minho's grip but Minho only replied to his struggle by tightening his grip.

''Eunnie...''

''WHO IS EUNNIE?! I CAN'T BREATHE! HELP!''

''I'm coming Taemin!'' Jonghyun said as he ran in with a bowl of ice cubes and poured them inside Minho's shirt.

''EUNNIE!'' Minho yelled and hopped out of the bed. He fell with a loud 'thud'.

''KIM JONGHYUN!''

''Morning Honey! Bye! Let's go Taemin!'' Jonghyun said as he pulled Taemin out of the room.

''Hi Eun Hye ! Bye Eun Hye!''

''Hey'' you chuckled as you watched them run down the stairs.

Eunnie... Did he just say Eunnie?

''Erm Minho?''

'Eun Hye?!'' Minho jumped and hit his knee on the chair.

''Omg i'm so sorry.'' you hurried over to Minho's side to see how he was but accidentally tripped over your own foot and fell on him.

''Ouch.''

''Are you okay?''

You open you eyes to see Minho's face inches way from you. He looked so perfect, like a Prince. His strong arms had cushioned your fall and you were lying safely in his arms now. Your heart beating so fast that you prayed hard that Minho couldn't hear it and yes your face was bright red.

''Im im... im fine.. Erm you better hurry or we're going to be late.'' you murmured.

''Yea''

''Yea. Er Seeya!'' and you darted out of Minho's room.

Agh that was embarrasing!

-BLAM-

''Ouch'' You said while rubbed your head. 

''You just love bumping into people don't you.''

''Key?'' you head shot up.

''Hurry up already. I swear you and Onew can be siblings any day.'' 

''Im coming already!''

He was on his way down when you grabbed his hand. ''You know that message...'' 

''Forget about it''

''Huh...Ok. ''

Couldn't you just say you meant it? Idiot Key. Agh Eun Hye what's wrong with you.

 

 

45 Minutes Later : Gimpo Airport

''What is taking them so long?''

''Eun Hye said their already on the way. Have you got our tickets brother?''

''Yes. How about your friends?''

''They got theirs already. There! They are here! EUN HYE! OVER HERE'' Min Young waved.

''Yah!''Junhyung nudged her. ''Where are your so called hot girls?''

''Who ever said they were girls? I just said they were hot.'' Min Young smirked and ran to hug Eun Hye.

''Agh that girl.'' Junhyung complained as he and his friend walked towards Min Young.

 

''Guys this is my brother Junhyung and his friend Hyunseung! Bro and Hyunseung, those are Eun Hye, Onew,Minho,Jonghyun,Key and Taemin!''

''Eun Hye? Lee Eun Hye?''

''Omg Hyunseung?''

''You guys know each other?'' Everyone exclaimed.

 

 

 

 

Woah what is Eun Hye's relationship with Hyunseung? 

How do you find this Chapter guys? It was suppose to be on Jeju but i guess i wrote too much haha. The next few Chapters will be on your jeju trip! Special Guest : Hyunseung and JunHyung ^^

106590668

Will upload more by today! Hope you enoyed it !

Amanda <3