A Competitive Game

Destiny's Way

 

HYUNSEUNG'S POV

The team leaders Eun Hye and Min Young had already taken their places at the net for the coin toss. Eun Hye turned to me asking which she should pick. I told her to pick Heads, which she did. So Min Young was left with Tails. Somehow, I was always her lucky charm throughout her childhood.

Junhyung tossed the coin into the air and it landed perfectly on his palm. He slowly uncovered his palm to reveal the coin. Heads.

I winked at Eun Hye and she cutely jumped onto me in joy. Diva boy sure looked pissed. The fun is just starting my dear boy~  

''Eun Hye's Team starts.'' Junhyung said grumpily as he eyed his red haired babe with another hunk.

I mouthed a sorry to Junhyung before heading to my position infront of Key.

''Seems like we have another one grumpily person here.'' I said with a smile.

''Shut up HoneyBeeeeeeeeee '' Key growled.

This is going to be SO FUN.

Beeeep!

Junhyung blew the whistle and the game commenced.

 

YOUR/EUN HYE's POV

I threw the volleyball high into the air and saw Minho motioning me for the ball. I hit it over to Minho swiftly without hesitation and he immediately swung his arm up and smacked it over to the other side.

''ONEW GET IT!'' Jonghyun shouted.

Onew ran for the ball but tripped over his own foot, falling face flat in the process.

''0-1! Team B ~ '' Junhyung said.

''YES!'' I squealed and  headed for Minho for a Hi-5  but he gave me a quick hug instead.

"Nice serve partner." he whispered into my ear. I couldn't help but blush when his breath tickled my neck. I started fanning myself as my cheeks were getting too hot.

I'm going to win this for you Eun Hye.

We are so going to win this!

"You look stupid Christmas Tree." Key sneered as he mimicked my fanning action in a dramatic way.

....

"Whatever Key" I rolled my eyes and poised myself ready for the next serve.

Hyunseung was on the ball this time and served it over to Key who was taken by surprise and missed it. Thankfully, Minho was quick to react, quickly diving down preventing it from touching the ground. It came flying up in my direction. I raised my hand and hit it over the net with ease.

"Nice shot!" Hyunseung cheered.

''0-2 ! Point to Team B.''

''YAH!" Jonghyun shouted. "Taemin we're not playing catch! Your suppose to hit the damn ball! ''

''How do I hit the ball if I don't catch it first?'' Taemin pouted.

''WHY AM I ON THIS TEAM?'' Jonghyun yelled in annoyance.

I smiled at Minho who gave me an approving thumbs up. Hyunseung was silently chuckling to himself again.

''What's wrong with you Bee?'' I asked with a frown.

''Oh Nothing Berry~ Don't you think someone is staring a hole through you?''

''Huh?'' I scratched my head in confusion.

He suddenly leaned in and titled his head towards me in a werid angle.

"What the hell are you doing bee?" I whispered.

"Don't move and you'll find out" he whispered back and we stayed in that awkward position until Taemin started exclaiming.

"ARE THEY KISSING?!" He gasped and covered his eyes.

Are we what-

"OUCH!" Who threw that ball at me! I turned and saw Key whistling to himself innocently. "KIM KIBUM!" I yelled.

"Ops~ How did the ball end up there?" He said with his most innocent puppy like smile.

I know he doesn't like me but WTH! Did he have to hit me so hard? Hyunseung was now chuckling to himself again.

"What was that about!"

"Nothing ~~~" he laughed and went back to his position. "Trou a a a ble! Trouble! Trou! Trouble Maker!"

Seunggie is becoming so werid these days....

 

The current score was now 19-21. Our team was leading and this was the final set. Both Teams had previously won two sets each so that means the first team to score 25 points in this set will be the winner. We had easily won the first set but Min Young suddenly became on fire. Maybe it was because she wanted to impress Jonghyun. Whatever it was, she succeeded.

''20-21 Point to Team A''

''OMG MIN YOUNG YOUR A LIFE SAVER!'' Jonghyung turned to Min Young and gave her a playful kiss on the lips.

Uh Oh... Min Young is definitely on fire now.

Onew served the ball to Jonghyun who hit it over to Min Young who had now become their main attacker. Taemin was whining that he wasn't getting enough of the ball but Jonghyun really couldn't be bothered about that anymore. It was the final set and they had to win.

Min Young smashed a killer ball over. Key started running for the ball while keeping his eyes fixed on it. ''Take that!'' he said and raised his hand up and hammered it over the net with style like a pro.

''20-22. Team B''

Everyone gasped.

''Never knew you had it in you Diva boy.''

''Shut Up Hyunseung.''

Everyone seemed to have brought their game up another level. Min Young was determined to win the game for Jonghyun. Jonghyun was just determined to win the game for himself. Onew was determined to win the game for god knows what. Maybe he was starting to become hungry for chicken? But ever since Jonghyun whispered something to him , he had been hammering balls over the net like a pro and winning his team alot of vital points.

''Hey Jinki.'' Jonghyun whispered.

''What.''

''I heard Minho ate up all the chicken you brought. Even Mr Fried Chicken you hid ~~~''

''HE WHAT?'' Onew shouted with fury. '' PASS ME THAT BALL!''

Jonghyun smirked and motioned Taemin to hit the ball over to Onew.

''Be gentle on them my child~'' Jonghyun sang as Onew jumped up elagantly and smashed the ball down with both hands. He ball whizzed pass Minho so quickly he didn't have time to react.

''23-24. Team A.''

 

 

As for Key, he was just driven to prevent Minho from being the main attacker. Whenever the ball headed for Minho's direction, he would race towards it to fight for the ball and successfully hit it over the other side to score a point.

It didnt work this time though. Jonghyun had hit a fast ball over to our side and' Minho and Key were both exclaiming  "I GOT IT!" as they jumped up into the air at the exact same time, colliding their heads together in the process.

''OUCH. What was that for Kibum? I had the ball''

''I had it too.'' Key complained as he rubbed his head.

''YEA BABY!'' Jonghyun cheered happily when he saw the ball touch our side of the ground.

''24-24 Team A.''

 

 

 

 

Hey guys! I realise my Chapters are becoming longer and longer TT. So i split this into two chapters.

Hope you enjoyed this game of VolleyBall ^^ Who will emerge victorious in the end?Read on to find out.

Do comment and SUBSCRIBE!

Love Amanda<3