Jeju - Arrival + Beach

Destiny's Way

 

Ladies and Gentlemen, this is your Captain speaking. We are about to begin our final descent towards Jeju International airport. Currently at Jeju the weather is sunny. It has been a pleasure having you on board with us today and we hope to see you again real soon. Thank you for flying Korean Airlines.

 

''Key...''

''ChocoBerry!! My shoulder is aching. Wake up! We're landing already.'' Hyunseung said as he shook you gently.

''Uh...?''

''Little piggy. You haven't changed a bit.'' Hyunseung chuckled.

 

50 Minutes Later @ SunLake Mansion

''Wow...'' Taemin said as he exited the taxi.

''This is... '' Onew blinked his eyes as he stared at the huge mansion which was thrice the size of their own house.

''WOW!'' Taemin said again.

''This is...''

''Gorgeous!'' Jonghyun said as he ran towards the mansion with this arms wide open like Superman.

''THIS IS GORGEOUS!'' Jonghyun yelled. ''I LOVE JEJU!''

''WOW!'' Taemin yelled along and ran after Jonghyun in a similar manner.

 

''These guys are weird.'' Hyunseung whispered to Junhyung.

''Tell me about it.'' Junhyung said as he dragged his luggage towards the Mansion.

Everyone waited outside the Mansion's Door as Min Young searched through her bag for the Keys.

''Hurry Up Noona ! '' Taemin whined.

''Alright already. Presenting to you....'' She turned the key and pushed the door open with both hands. ''SunLake Mansion!''

 

''Wow.'' everyone said in unison.

The walls were painted in a shade of cream white and sky blue. There was a fifty four inch flat screen TV on the wall parallel to the scarlet red sofa. There were three storeys and a balcony in every room giving a wonderful view of the mountains and lake. Hyunseung, Junhyung and Onew were less picky so they took the individual rooms on the first floor. Taemin insisted on having the highest floor so he and Minho shared the room on the highest floor. Jonghyun wanted the biggest room so he took the room on the second floor with Key. You and Min Young also shared a room on the second floor.

''10 minutes to unpack and we're off!'' Jonghyun yelled from his room.

''Are you seriously joining them Seunggie?'' Junhyung popped his head into Hyunseung's room and asked.

''It's the start of Operation Make Diva Boy jealous baby.'' Hyunseung smirked.

''What about that tall dude Minho?''

''The diva boy is more fun. But yea tall dude can be in as well. Operation J starts now!''

''Operation J?''

''Operation Jealous baby. Let's go!''

''Oh no. I'm going to find me some beach babes.'' Junhyung hurried out of Hyunseung's room before Hyunseung could stop him.

''YOUR MISSING ALL THE FUN HONEY!''

 

''Bro where are you going?'' Min Young asked as she saw Junhyung hurrying towards the door.   

''Beach. Finding the REAL hot babes.''

''Then wait for us! We're headed for the beach as well.'' Jonghyun ran after Junhyung and stopped him.

''But-''

''Fated to be with me honey.'' Hyunseung winked at Junhyung.

''I'm so going off by myself when we reach there.'' Junhyung rolled his eyes as he followed the rest of you to the beach.

--------------------------

 

''Okay. Who's up for a game of VolleyBall?'' Jonghyun asked while waving his volleyball in the air.

''Im game!'' Minho immediately said .

''Me too Hyung!'' Taemin cheered.

Hyunseung,Onew and Min Young all nodded in agreement.

''Beach babes.'' Junhyung motioned to the ladies smiling at him and headed in that direction.

''Sun tanning.'' Key said and was about to go to a quiet spot by himself when Hyunseung stopped him.

''Wait! We'll be short of one person if you go.'' he said.

''Oh right! YEOBO STAY!''

''AISH...'' Key complained but stayed after Jonghyun's constant persuasion and Taemin's whining.

*Keke How can Operation J work without the lead role?* Hyunseung thought to himself and smiled.

''Bee. You're awfully werid these days.'' you frowned at Hyunseung who was now laughing to himself hysterically.

 

''Alright then. The girls will be the Team Leaders so they will choose their team members.'' Jonghyun explained. ''Start choosing Ladies!''

''Jonghyun!'' Min Young said and smiled at him.

''Minho!'' You said without hesitation.

''Onew!'' Min Young pointed.

''Bee! I mean Hyunseung!''

''Taemin!''

''Agh... Key.'' You grimacingly pointed to Key. 

*Both rivals on my team? This is great. Operation J is a go! *  Hyunseung chuckled.

Team A : Min Young (Leader) , Jonghyun, Onew , Taemin

Team B : Eun Hye (Leader) , Minho, Key, Hyunseung

 

Everyone took their places at the volleyball net and that's when you all sudden realize you were short of a referee.

"What now?" Taemin pouted.

"JUNHYUNG ~! We need a referee! " Hyunseung shouted

"Busy" Junhyung replied while continuing to put lotion on the back of his new red haired hottie babe. What he didn't see was Hyunseung walking in his direction.

"WE HAVE OUR REFEREE GUYS!" Hyunseung shouted as he grabbed Junhyung and pulled him to the net.

"YAH!" Junhyung yelled."Remind me again why did I even choose to bring you instead of Yoseob."

"Love you! LET's PLAY BALL!"

"Alright!" Minho pumped his fist into the air and the game commenced.

 


 

How was the Chapter Guys? What naughty things does Hyunseung have planned? More Jeju fun awaits!

Will be replying comments later(:

Do comment on the Chapter& SUBSCRIBE!

Love Amanda ^^