Surprise Surprise >:3

Destiny's Way

''I don't know what i was doing, but all i know was,

i wished we could walk on like that, forever.''

 

 

YOUR/EUN HYE's POV

Because i naughty naughty ~ Hey I'm Mr simple !

 

''Aghhh.....'' I groaned and automatically grabbed my pillow and covered my face to shut out the phone's constant ringing. A ray of light shone through the small gap in the curtains, making my eyes wince at the contact.

Because I naughty, naughty ~ !!!

''AGHHHH!'' I stretched my hand out and fiddled around the table,knocking off somethings in the process while searching for my phone with my eyes half closed.

''Annyeonghaseyo?'' I mumbled and rubbed my sleepy eyes. 

''Eun Hye? Where the heck are you guys? Key's phone is off, Minho's Missing and-''

''Who's this?'' I asked. My brain never ever functions well in the morning. I tried to distinguish his voice, but perhaps i was just too tired.

''Who is this? BABY, ITS THE HANDSOME ONE AND ONLY KIM JONGHYUN! You don't recognize my y voice?hey! Taemin return me the phone!''

''Hello Noona! Where are you and Key hyung?''

''Yeobo can you talk softer? I'm trying to sleep.'' Key grumbled.

''Mmmm. Some hotel? Talk later. Some idiot's getting cranky.  Bye Onew.''

''It's TAEMI-''

I hanged up the phone and covered my face with the comforter, instantly forgetting what that entire phonecall had been about. I was about to turn to the other side when i felt a heavy weight on my waist. I peered over my shoulder to find Key sleeping peacefully beside me. We were both snuggled up under the comforter and i could feel his breathe tickle my neck. His arms were wrapped around my waist, one slightly under my shirt. I pushed his hand away in embarrasment and quietly turned to face him. He looked so cute in his sleep. That cute little nose, soft pink lips-

Wait a moment

Suddenly, it all sung in. My eyes widened as i remembered what happened last night.

''You're cute when you're flustered and blushing''

''Hey Yeobo~''

I touched my lips and screamed. ''AHHHHHHHHHH!''

''What the hell? Why did you kick me off the bed?'' Key shouted back while rubbing his aching .

Awww how much cuter can this boy be? OMG Eun Hye, Snap out of it!

 ''What are you doing on the bed NEXT to me! And why was your hand under my-''

Omg we couldn't have?

I immediately peeped under the comforter to check if my clothes were still on.

'' girl.'' He chuckled and started taking out his shirt revealing his perfectly lean upper body.

''OMG! What are you doing?'' I screamed while covering my eyes with my hands.

''Taking a shower?'' I could sense that he was walking up to me. Suddenly, i felt my eyes being uncovered.  

''What?'' Key gently pushed me down onto the bed and moved directly above me. He leaned towards my ear and whispered ''Do you want to shower together?''

''YAH!'' I shouted and pushed him aside before covering my eyes again. I could tell he was laughing.

My entire mind was filled with Key's half body now. His body was surprisingly hot. Who would have thought that diva had such a hot body? I slowly opened my fingers and risked a peek. He saw me and winked.

OMG LEE EUN HYE YOU ERT!

*Covers my eyes again*

TAEMIN's POV

''So? Where are they?'' Jonghyun asked while waving his hand in front of me. ''Hello~ Lee Taemin~ Anyone home?''

''They.They.They.''

''It's Okay Taemin, take your time.'' Onew said to me assuringly but my mind still felt like it was running a marathon.

Yeobo? Hotel? Sleep?

Hotel? Sleep? Yeobo?

What do people do in a hotel? Sleeping together means... OHMYGOD.

''EUN HYE GOT !'' I shouted.

''WHAT?!'' Everyone exclaimed and ran towards me.

''Calm down Taemin ah~ What did Eun Hye tell you? Where are they?'' Onew asked.

I could feel my body being swayed back and forth by Hyunseung who was yelling ''WHERE ARE THEY!'' into my ears.

Min Young seemed like she was crying and Jonghyun Hyung was conforting her. As hard as it is, i have to do this. Come on Taemin, you're a man now. You can do this!

I looked up at Onew Hyung and he gave me an affirming nod. I nodded back, breathed in and burted it all out. ''Theyareatahoteltogether''

''What??'' Everyone asked with the same confused look on their faces.

Come on. How could they not understand what i just said?

I looked around making sure no one was around, then motioned everyone closer to me and whispered as softly as i could.

''Eun Hye and Key Hyung are at a hotel doing uh huh!''

I quickly covered my mouth, still shocked that that word even came out of my mouth. I said Uh huh! Lee Taemin you're so erted. (TT_TT)

''What is uh huh?'' Min Young asked as she arched her eyebrows.

''NOONA! NOT SO LOUD!'' I gasped and covered before looking around again,checking if the coast was clear.

''You know! That 3 letter word.Uh huh!Uh huh!''

''?'' Jonghyun said.

''HYUNG! SHHHH!'' I pouted and hid behind Onew Hyung.

''That diva sure works fast.'' Hyunseung laughed. ''See, i told you nothing would happen.''

''How can that be nothing!'' I said in disblief.

''Where's the tall dude anyway?'' Junhyung asked.

Oh yea. Where is Minho Hyung?

MINHO's POV

''Where are you taking me girl!'' I yelled while kicking my legs. These bodyguards were inhumanly strong.

''It's Hara.What's yours name?'' She asked.

''None of your concern. Where are you taking me?''

''To my best friend. She needs a fake boyfriend.''

''YOU CAN'T BE SERIOUS.'' I cried out.

''Nicole ah~ He's here.''

 

KEY's POV

''Let's go Eun Hye'' I said as i pulled her out of the hotel.

''Idiot. How can you act so nonchalant about everything?''  She complained and pouted.

''About what?''

''YOU KNOW. The kiss and all....''

I froze.  

Kim Kibum... What are you going to do now?

I turned her towards me and brushed her fringe away. She looked up with those innocent hazelnut eyes that made my heart go weak again.

''Was that you're first kiss?'' I asked.

''What! No.'' She defended herself while keeping her head down. ''Somewhat.'' She nodded meekly at me and sighed.

Pabo.

 Somehow that brought a smile to my face. The fact that her first kiss belonged to me and only me.

''Let's go'' I said as i intertwined my fingers with hers and headed for SunLake Mansion.

I don't know what i was doing, but all i know was, i wished we could walk on like that, forever.

 


DRAMA DRAMA and more DRAMA!

jonghyun-star-king.gif

Expect the guest appearance of KARA and other idol groups in the next Chapter (:

As usual, do COMMENT  on the Chapter & SUBSCRIBE !  <3

Hope you enjoyed it ^^

Love, Amanda

 

 


 

Do check out my second fanfiction : http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/125054 (Falling For My 45 Day Fake Boyfriend)

It's for a BEAST fanfiction competition, starring Hyunah & Hyunseung ( Trouble Maker Pair), JunHyung, Hara and the rest of BEAST.

^^ Have a great week ahead!