Lost

Destiny's Way

''Everything was happening too fast. I didnt know what i was doing.

All i knew was... I had to protect her.''

 

 

 

You opened your eyes slowly and took a look at the clock. 630am

Wonderful. You barely slept for 2 hours and School's starting in half an hour. The dreaded new semester was nearing. That only meant projects, projects and more projects. Not to mention new groups and pairings. Your head was spinning so badly, it almost felt like you were having a hangover ( not that you ever drank so much till you had a hangover before. Alright! Alright!  You never even touched alcohol before. Sparkling juice was the closest you got. But this pretty much felt like the so-called hangovers you see on movies!) Vaguely you remember Key by your bedside. Or was it all a dream? Damn... This was even worst than a hangover. Was Minho there too?

''Eun Hye ! HURRY UP! We're going to be late!'' Onew yelled.

''IM COMING!''

.

.

.

You stuff a toothbrush into your mouth and start brushing your teeth as you packed your back. Multi-tasking ~ A woman's forte.

Done. You grab your bag and rush downstairs but clusmly trip over the last step only to find yourself landing into Minho's arms.

''Woahh. Easy there.'' he smiled.

You blushed. (Sometimes you blame yourself for having too many red blood cells. Blushing so easily all the time is very... well, embarassing :/ )

 

Sigh... If this happens everyday, my heart isnt going to survive.

''Morning Noona!'' Taemin cheerfully greets Eun Hye .

''Sleep well?'' Onew smiled.

You nod.

''Darn. Noona ! Im going to miss you. The hyungs get to see you all day at Hanyang. While im on exchange programme for a week.'  Taemin pouts.

''Awwwww'' you pinch his cheeks and smile.

No wonder he's called a Noona killer. He's cuteness knows no limits.

''Morning babe. '' Jonghyun said before turning to Onew.

''Yah! That Key left for school without his breakfast again.''

''Im sure he'll survive.''

''He's always being an Umma taking care of everyone and neglecting himself. Pabo.''

That idiot probably slept less than me. Bet he didnt even sleep. He won't faint will he? AGH why do i even bother? Im too nice for my own good. Lee Eun Hye, you are so going to regret this.

''Did he just leave?'' you asked Jonghyun.

''Yes but-''

''Thanks!'' you rush out of the house.

''WAIT! But he took the bike! You're never going to catch him. DAMN''

Too late. You had already ran too far off.

''Jjong, she left? She didnt even take her food along either. Is this some sort of protest? Is my breakfast that disgusting?''

''I think it's delicious Onew hyung'' Taemin grinned.

''I'll go after her.'' Minho grabbed his jacket and was headed for the door when Onew stopped him.

''HYUNG?! SHE'LL FAINT! SHE DIDNT EVEN LOOK WELL JUST NOW!''

''And the both of you will be late by the time you find her.''

''Come on Hyung! Does being late even matter? Is this how you promised to take care of her? Cos-''

''For a new transfer student it is. Isnt her first class with Mr Han. Being late for them just spells hell for the entire year. ''

Minho went silent. What Onew said was true.

''I texted Key. He has a ride. It'll be easier for him. Let's go. Jonghyun's in the car. We still have to drop Taemin off.''

''Alright''

You better find her Kibum.

I'm trusting you Key.

 

[Text Message: From Onew to Key]

Kibum. Eun Hye ran out of the house looking for you. She didn't eat anything and i doubt she knows the way to school. She hasnt gone to Hanyang from our place before. You know how confusing the turns are. Text me back if you happen to see her. I'll get Minho to find her.

- Onew

[Text Message: From Key to Onew]

That Christmas Tree did what?! Agh she's going to drive me mad one day. I'll find her myself. Minho doesn't have a ride. By the time he finds her, they'll be late for Mr Han's class. You know what that means.

- Key

 

Key's POV

I sent the text and sighed. Mr Han was on leave today. I knew that but i lied. I had no idea why i lied either. Why didn't i want Minho to be the Knight to save that little damsel in destress. Ok im definitely lacking in sleep. This is stupid. She's more like a wild boar than a damsel. Yes. Wild boar.

Where the heck is she?

 

Eun Hye's POV

Damn. I regret already.

Where am I?

Left? Right? It all looks the same.

You make a right turn and hear footsteps behind you.

''Key? Is that you?''

There was no answer.

You quicken your steps and make a sharp left then right, hoping to lose the person following you but the sound of heavy footsteps still persisted.

Suddenly you felt someone grabbing you by the waist and pulling you close.

''Let's have some morning fun baby''  said the drunkard middle age man.

You step on his foot hard and try to make a run for it but he's grip is too strong. Dear lord ...why am i not naturally gifted in strength?

He laughed and pulled you closer.

Let me go you flithy old man!

''Feisty little girl huh?'' this time he made a kissing face and leaned closer towards you.

HE-HE-HELP ... WHY ARE NO WORDS COMING OUT ? HE-

 

Key's POV

Is that Eun Hye? Who the heck is that ert.

Yah Eun Hye. You're all fierce to me but can't even fight back against that drunkard?

''LET HER GO! '' you throw a punch at him and kick him in the stomach.

He releases his grip on Eun Hye and fell to the ground.

Everything was happening too fast. I didnt know what i was doing. All i knew was... I had to protect her.

is that a glass bottle in his hand?

''Run!'' you yell and grab Eun Hye by the hand as you jumped on your bike. The guy was catching up on the both of you fast.

''Quick. Put this on. COME ON THIS IS NOT THE TIME TO DAYDREAM''

'I...''

Agh this girl.

I grab the helmet from her hands and place it on for her.

''Hold on tight.''

You put her arm around your waist and speed off.

~~~~~~~

RINGGG~ The final bell rang as Key sped into the campus. Onew, Jonghyun and Minho were waiting anxiously at the carpark lot.

''Are you okay?'' They all run towards you.

''Im .. fine''

''You look awful Eun Hye. What happened?'' Jonghyun exclaimed.

''It's..It's nothing.Im late for class.''

''I'll bring you to class'' Minho said as he took your hand and led you down the hallway.

''Seeya guys at the lunch then. Let's go Onew'' Jonghyun said as he left with Onew, leaving key by himself in the hallway.

 

[Text Message: Jonghyun to Key]

Have something to eat Kibummie. What happened to Eun Hye anyway? She looks terrified.

P.S Onew looks furious.

- The best Jonghyun

[Text Message: Key to Jonghyun]

I'll survive. Long story. Thanks for the heads up. See you at lunch.

-Yeobo Key

[Text Message : Key to Onew]

She'll be fine Jinki. She's just alittle shaken.

-Key

 

KEY's POV

(Walking towards Block B)

Sigh. First period Design class with Minho and Eun Hye .

If i didn't have to hand in that project, i would have definitely ditched this class.

I walked into the class and true enough, Mr Han wasnt there. The class was beyond noisy and that just made my headache worst. Late nights... it's a killer. I walk to my usual seat with Minho but realise Eun Hye had taken that seat. She looked better. At least she could talk now. She was chatting happily with Minho and blushing occasionally.

Ha. She's definitely better now.

Eun Hye turns to look at you. Agh that chirstmas tree.

I turned away and sat behind them.

It's going to be a long year...  

 

 

How was this Back to School Chapter for you?

Taemin seems psyched

kiddy

image

HAHAHA. Hope you liked it . Do give some comments and subscribe <3

I'll be going to Taiwan for some time so the next Chapters may take some time.  Merry SHINee Christmas in advance guys!

 

shinee-christmas_1_.jpg