Memories

Destiny's Way

''I found you.'' Nicole said as she gently touched the face which was on the photo.

 

Flashback

''Just because you're rich and a little more popular with the guys you think you have QueenKa material?'' the girl hissed at Nicole and shoved her to the ground.

The blonde girl motioned her gang over and they surrounded Nicole instantly.

''But ... I never said i wanted to be a QueenKa-'' Nicole stuttered but a her reply only earned her a tight slap in the face.

''Listen up girl. Stop being a two faced . I've seen you flirting with my guy.''

''And when you mess with our leader, that means you mess with us.'' The girl with short hair sneered as she pulled Nicole's hair causing her to scream in pain.

''Please. Stop it. I never flirted with him. I swear! I- ''

''Oh shut up.'' The blonde haired girl lifted her hand up while Nicole closed her eyes shut, waiting for the impact but it never came.

''O...Oppa?'' the girl stuttered.

Nicole slowly opened her eyes and that's when she saw the guy who came to her rescue yet again.

''Let's go.'' He said as he grabbed Nicole's hand and brought her towards the garden.

''Thank you. You saved me again.''

''Give me your hand.''

''Huh?''

He took her hand gently and started applying the medication on her wound which she didn't realise. They were silent as usual.

The guy later went on to apply medication for her red cheek. His eyes are so mesmerizing* Nicole thought to herself.

''Done'' he said and got up to leave. 

''Wait! You keep saving me but you never ever tell me your name!''

He smiled and patted her head before walking away.

''Why won't you tell me your name!'' She cried out.

''I'm no good for you Nicole.''

He knows my name* Nicole smiled and a single tear trickled down her cheek.

  

 ~~~~~~~

 

''Yah! Choi Minho! Why won't you tell me where you're at?! Who are those voices? Are you in trouble?'' Jonghyun yelled through the phone.

''I'm...''

''And Key and Eun Hye are back already.''

''They are? How is Eun Hye?''

''She's fine. Come back Minho.'' Key snatched the phone from Jonghyun and replied.

That voice.... * Nicole thought

''Tell him to come to Phoneix Hut then hang up. And it can only be him.'' Nicole said.

Minho nodded and did as told.

''You do know when my friends come, you can no longer keep me hostage right?Knowing them, they definitely wont come alone.''

''Who is he?''

''Huh?''

''The last guy you were talking to.''

''Key?'' Minho arched his eyebrow in confusion.

''Is he this person?'' Nicole asked as she pointed to the face in the photograph.

''Why is my picture with you?'' Minho probed and grabbed his photograph back.

''Is he?''

''Yes. Does it matter?''

 

 

 

~~~~~~~

''Why can't i go along Hyung? I care about Minho Hyung too!'' Taemin whined.

Key ruffled Taemin's hair and pinched his cheek. ''But Minho emphasized that only i could go.''

''He seems to be in trouble. This isn't like Minho. Don't you think more people should go?'' Jonghyun reasoned out. But this instantly earned him stares from everyone.

''What?!''

''That sounds a little mature for you.'' Onew chuckled.

''But we can't all go.''

''Me, Jonghyun and Key will go. The rest of you stay here.''

''But Onew. You're delivery is coming. They would need you to be present.'' Jonghyun said.

They stared at him again in shock.

''What?! So i can't be someone who sounds logical and mature?''

Everyone laughed.

''Okay. Just you and Jonghyun. Call us if you need back up.''

''Roger that Jinki!'' Jonghyun said and went of with Key.

''I'm coming along too!'' Eun Hye exclaimed and ran after them.

Key tried to persuade Eun Hye to stay because it was too dangerous but she refused. In the end, he had no choice but to bring her along.

Key checked the GPS and lead them from the front. While walking, he made it a point to make landmarks and check for possible traps or ambushes. 

''Baby Baby Baby. Don't you think Key's too paranoid?'' Jonghyun laughed and nudged Eun Hye.

''Yah! I'm not your Baby!''

''Are too!''

''Are not!''

''Are too!''

Key rolled his eyes and continued walking.

''I think we're here.'' Key stopped and looked at the stunning hut which stood before them. Jonghyun and Eun Hye stopped arguing and stared in awe.

The hut was breathtaking.

''Where do we find Min.....ho.'' Jonghyun's voice trailed off as he saw bodyguards surrounding them.

''Friends of Choi Minho?'' 

Key protectively hid Eun Hye behind him and nodded.

''This way.'' 

 


OMG... Does any of you know David Archuleta? I can't believe i met him in person today and got his autograph. It was a dream come true(:

I was so nervous that i couldn't say much to him as my head was completely blank. Damn!

 

Well. My personal life aside~

Sorry for the long hiatus and i hope you enjoyed this chapter. I didn't check for spelling errors etc so i hope it's decent enough a chapter(:

As usual, do COMMENT & SUBSCRIBE

tumblr_lk2j6mDC0U1qzjj6eo1_500.gif

Hotness overload <3

 

Lot's of Love,

Amanda