My New Roommate

Destiny's Way

 ''Why is my heart beating so fast? For you...''

 

 

 

 

''Me of course! '' Jonghyun said as he turned to you and winked.

You looked at him in disbelief.

AKSNRLWEJA  im sharing a room with a guy? Ok Eun Hye chill im just sharing a room with a guy... IM ING SHARING A ROOM WITH A GUY?!?!

You bent your head down, letting your hair conceal you face, trying to hide to hide the panic in your eyes, and your face which had turned pale. ___ was pretty much a conservative girl. Having guy friends was okay for you but sharing a room with a guy, alone? That... was out of your acceptance level.

You peeked out of your self made curtain of hair. From the corner of your eye, you noticed Minho was looking at you, with those soft eyes of his that seem to be trying to figure out what you were thinking. But maybe you were reading too much into it. Afterall, you weren't that hard a person to read. Given the fact your emotions will always shown on your face. Thus, the curtain of hair you were hiding behind.

''Why don't we let her decide? '' Minho said as he placed his hand on your shoulder.

You cringed with his touch and blush.

Kill me now. My life is complete.

''Well, we have four rooms here. The rooms on the first floor belong to Me . I sleep alone, while Jonghyun shares a room with Key on the second floor. The other room on the second floor belongs to Minho and Taemin.'' Onew said.

''Aren't there four rooms?'' you asked.

''Ah~ Yes. The fourth room is on the third floor. It's a guest room but Key pretty much made it his room these days since he has to stay up late for projects and Jonghyun doesn't like being disturbed.'' Onew explained.

''So is it me or Onew hyung? It's already too cram in Minho's room'' Jonghyun said as Taemin sheepishly smiled.

You couldn't help but notice Minho seemed alittle sad.

Agh Heck. That wasn't the main issue now. 

Onew?

Jonghyun?

Onew?

Jonghyun?

Onew?

 

 

''She's sleeping with me''

 

 

 

''WHAT?'' everyone exclaimed.

Key who had already grabbed your hand.

''She's the reason of my late nights anyway. It's only right she helps. Come on Christmas Tree.'' Key said as he pulled you up the stairs.

''LET ME GO! LET ME GO !''

''Is she going to be alright hyung?'' Minho looked at Onew.

''I hope so. I really hope so...'' Onew sighed.

''Damn Key. Always getting the girls. Jonghyun's going to be off to bed now. Night guys''

Stay safe Eun Hye

 

.

.

.

''LET ME GO! LET ME GO!'' you yelled.

It was the kind of scream that Onew would call, that of a Chicken being slaughted, and the kind of scream Key would call.... a scream.

''LET GO! LET-''

''YAH'' Key shouted as he pinned you to the wall. He's face was just inches away from yours and you could feel his hot breathe on your face.

W-Why is my heart beating so fast?

You stare at him with wide eyes. As much as you didnt want to, you body was shaking. Yes... embarrassing much.

''Sorry. Just stop screaming alright?'' he released his grip and entered the room.

Damn those eyes. One look and she won the battle.

''That's your bed'' Key said as he pointed to the bed at the right.

bbh-bed-and-bed-house.jpg

It was gorgeous. Even though it was only a guest room's bed, it was definitely hundred times better than what you had to put up with for the past few years. Back then when your father was in debt, even having a decent bed in the house seemed like a miracle in the making. Yes, father. It was nice enough you even bothered referring to him as a father after all that he had done. But calling him by more personal names like Dad? Uh-uh.. that was out of the question.

''You just love daydreaming don't you? Come on Christmas tree. Let's start work.''

Key threw you some paint brushes and started carving out more structures.

''What makes you think im going to help you?''

''Features are to be highlighted in gold and magenta. Tallest building should be a shade of navy blue and turquoise. Oval shapes are touched up with white...''

Damn...

Throughout the night, the both of you worked in silence. He built the structures, you painted them.

Whenever you tried to get a conversation going , with a question ....

''Why must you do this when all they asked was for a sketch?''

''Just something extra.''

''Oh..''

He would just give a short reply that didn't allow the conversation to continue and it just ends there.That's pretty much how the entire night progressed. Awkward much.

 

4am-3 hours till the start of school

Your eyes could barely open. You decide to lie on the bed for awhile and that's when you realised that that was the only bed in the room.

''Errrr... Key? Where are you sleeping if im taking this bed?''

''There''

You follow the direction his finger was pointing to and looked behind you. There was nothing but a wall. You follow his finger direction again. But the only thing in that direction was...

 AKSOAOWJOJWRA THE BED IM ON?

''It's big enough for two anyway'' he said.

How can he say it so easily and calmly? IS THAT IDIOT SERIOUS?

''You're a bigger idiot''

WTF ! Is he a mind reader now?

''Nope. Quick continue painting.. We're nearing morning''

FREAK. He's a freak. With a capital F. Frea-

Just then, Key turned your face to face his.

''Listen to me Eun Hye. I-T'S A-L-L O-N Y-O-U-R F-A-C-E. Stop freaking out and start working! Aint my fault your so readable!''

''OKAYYYYYY. I'm not a mental retard you know'' you hiss and flicked his hand away to return to your painting area.

Freak.

 

 

 

535 am

''Im tired... Why am i doing this? I'm not obliged to help you. Minho said-''

''Go sleep then. And stop crushing on my friends''

 

545 am

''Key? Are you awake?''

''Am i painting in my sleep?''

Idiot...

 

549am

''My eyes are closing''

''Sleep.''

 

552am

''Key... aren't you tired?''

''No.''

 

558am

''It's nearing 6 and your not tired?''

''No.''

 

610am

''Key are you really not tired? Im dying''

''YAHHH! '' Key shouted and pinned you to the ground.

''NO NO NO! HOW MANY TIMES MUST I TELL YOU? GO SLEEP ! YOU JUST WONT STOP TALKING!''

You stared blankly at him before he released his grip.

''Ya-Ya-Yahh... I don't like leaving things incomplete okay. Won't want some helmet boy blaming me for life...'' You muttered to yourself and felt hot tears filling your eyes.

. Not now. Dont cry Eun Hye! Dont cry Eun Hye! It's not like that father hasnt yelled at you this loudly before. Dont....

Eun Hye's POV:

Damn. Why are there tears falling down my cheeks? I rushed to bed to hide my face under the pillow, praying he didnt see me cry. He was the last person I wanted to cry in front of. I mean who wants to appear weak in front of their enemy? That's right . Enemy.. That's all he'll ever be...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Key's POV:

Eun Hye 's asleep.

You walked up to Eun Hye and tugged her into bed. I gentlely touch her face. She seems to be dreaming of her mother.

''Mom..Mom.. dont leave me'' 

''Be strong Eun Hye.''

''Why do you hate me Key...''

My eyes widen. She's asleep right? She looks so much less fierce when she's alseep. You chuckle.

''I never hated you Eun Hye. We just shouldnt be friends. We never should have met. Trust me. It's for your own good.''

You kiss her forehead and walk away.

''Minho...''

 

 

Wow! What did Key mean by that?

I'll just leave you guessing (:

Minho? Key definitely didnt hear that. Seems like Eun Hye is still crushing on him? Wonder how things will progress keke. School's starting! Of course that means more school drama. ^^

Hope you liked this episode ! Do give some comments <3