A Place I Call - Home

Destiny's Way

''But i love you, Jessica.'' his voice quivering and unstable. His pleading eyes gazed directly into Jessica's, begging for her forgiveness.

'' Jessica, I-''

The screen went blank.

 

''KIM JONGHYUN!!!!!!!!'' Onew yelled as he snatched the remote control back. Jonghyun slouched on the couch and threw his hands up in innocence.

Onew glared at Jonghyun as he pulled out the last tissue from his eigth packet.

 ''Seriously Jinki. You should stop watching sad love stories or Operas. It's killing the trees.''

''Oh My PRECIOUS~'' Onew said along with the lead actor.

Jonghyun rolled he's eyes.

''What type of girl is she?'' Jonghyun pondered out loud.

''Well, she's the type who hates being lied to. After all, her entire life was a lie to begin with. And now he cheats on her and lies about it! Poor Jessica. I mean-''

The screen went black again.

''HEY!'' Onew yelled and ninja-ed Jonghyun. Only problem was, Jonghyun ducked away too quickly that Onew ended up falling face flat on the ground.

Owwwww.....

''Eun Hye! Im referring to Eun Hye! Not Jessica damnit. What do you know about her? What type of girl is she?''

''Dont tell me you like her Jjong. She's not your type. And if your thinking of playing her, forget it.''

He can't serious like her? Can he?

''Come on Jinki. She's totally in love with me. Won't want to disappoint her. It's all over her fac-''

''Erm Jinki Oppa, Jonghyun Oppa?''

''!'' Jonghyun jumped and fell on his .

''Karma yea?'' Onew whispered and helped him up.

''Im sorry. But dinner's ready. Minho already set up the table.'' you said with a smile and left the room.

Phew.

''Let's go loverboy'' Onew laughed as he pinched Jonghyun's cheek.

 

''HYUNGS! FINALLY! We can eat. Noona ! Sit next to me. '' Taemin said cheerfully.

You smiled and sat by his side.

''This was made by Chef Key. Key hyung i mean. He's the best.''

All these made by that helmet boy?

''Let's eat!'' Taemin said, interrupting your thoughts. The rest of the guys laughed and started eating.

''Here you go Taemin.'' Key said as he dished some meat for his percious maknae.

''Try this Eun Hye!'' Minho and Jonghyun both said at the exact same time.

Minho likes her?

Jonghyun likes her?

Ridiculous...

Key smirked and continued eating.

''Err... Thanks'' you said as you tried both shares.

Dinner was surprisingly delicious and everyone seemed friendly enough. Well, everyone except Key that is. There were moments his eyes would flash over to meet yours but it would merely look frustrated in someway. That aside, you were starting to feel at ease with these playful boys. Their laughter echoed the halls as they joked around with each other at the dinning table. They were like everyone esle. Only thing, this scene seemed more like it came out of a movie rather than how it would look with us normal people. You smiled to yourself and thought, maybe, just maybe, this was going to be the start of better things. A better life, a new family, and hopefully, a new place you can call ... Home.

''SO..... Where would Noona be sleeping tonight hyungs?'' Taemin asked. Immediately all eyes stared at you.

Damnit. I totally forgot about that.

 

 

(Seems like  Eun Hye forgot that she's staying in a all boys house! :P Who exactly is this new room mate going to be? xD

Is it your Crush Minho ? 

tumblr_ljhs6mJo781qcguya.gif

Adorable ... Onew?

6.gif

The one that wants you~ Jonghyun?

tumblr_l6erapO1nC1qcy549.gif

Little sunshine Taemin?

Or... a certain Kim Kibum, Key?

kekeke ...

We'll find out in the next chapter.