Confusion

Destiny's Way

Veebeep

[1 Text Message]

From : Idiot

He can always be the first, but i'll always be your last.

 

What have you done Kim Kibum ....

 

 

 

 

Key's POV

Im an idiot. Im an idiot. Why the heck did i press sent.

Why do i even bother if Minho was messaging her or that she was blushing like a Retard?

Stupid Kibum. Stupid!

I wipped out my phone and started feverishly typing.

Hey it's me! You know who! About that last message ...

Agh not good. *Delete*

Christmas tree! You know the last msg? Ignore that or you're dead.

Freaking hell. Im the dead one. *Delete*

Yah! Pabo. You know what? You'll always be my last christmas tree! HAHA

*Delete*

Eun Hye. About the last msg. I didn't know what i was thinking. I know i told you we were better off not being friends but that was just because...

Wtf am i confessing now? *Delete*

What is wrong with you Kim Kibum.

~~~~~

 

[RING]

The final bell had just rang. School was officially over and everyone was already rushing out of the campus. Friday was a public holiday and that meant 3 full days of holiday. Don't you just love public holidays? xD

''Eun Hye ! Eun Hye !'' Min Young shouted as she hurried over to your side.

''My brother won a 3 Day 2 Night stay at jeju island. What do you say we go this weekend?''

''Min Young. I ...'' She sound so happily you really didnt want to disappoint her. But jeju was really the last place you wanted to go.

''ALRIGHT LET'S GO!'' Jonghyun exclaimed.

''What the... where did you come from?'' you yelled.

''I was standing behind you all this while baby!''

''Agh I am NOT your baby!''

''Whatever'' Jonghyun smirked.  ''BABY BABY BABY!'' he shouted so loudly that i swear everyone was staring at me.

I was about to hit that dino head hard on his head but he had already hopped over to Min Young's side.

''How many rooms did he win?''

''Well its an entire mansion. Enough to fit 10 people.''

''HELL YEAH BABY!'' Jonghyun exclaimed. ''We're in!''

Min Young laughed at his dorkiness.

''I'll just text my brother to see if its okay. We only have 4 free airplane tickets though. Two for me and Eun Hye, and the other two for my brother and his friend.''

''No problem beautiful. Money is not an issue'' he winked.

''Are you sure you and your brother are okay with this Min Young?''

Please say no. Please say no.

 

To: Junhyung

YAH BROTHER! Can 5 more of my friends join? They'll pay for their own tickets!

SAY YES!

 

''Min Young!'' You hissed.

''If it's Jonghyun then yes.'' She blushed.

Sigh... damn that dino head. 

 

VeeBeep

[1 Text Message]

From: Junhyung

5 more girls? Sure thing little sister. They better be hot!

 

*A little white lie wont hurt right?* Min Young thought as she quickly typed a reply before he changed his mind.

 

To : Junhyung

Hotter than you can ever imagine! :B

 

You slouched back on your chair and pouted. Min Young and Jonghyun were already too busy planning the jeju schedule. From the look of things, the possiblity of backing out from this trip seemed close to zero.

''I'll just text the guys now!'' Jonghyun said as he feverishly started typing. ''Done!''

VeeBeep

This silly boy must have mass sent a message to you as well. No harm looking though. You reached for your pocket and grabbed your phone.

[2 Text Messages]

From : Dino Head

YAH GUYS! GUESS WHAT! We're all headed for Jeju first thing tmr morning.

Get your asses home and start packing! ^_^

-Love your awesomenest <3

You laughed.You had to admit, somehow his dorkiness was cute in a way.

 

From : Idiot

He can always be the first, but i'll always be your last.

 

-Gasp-

You dropped your phone. Why is my heart beating so much all of a sudden?

''Yeobo ! Minho ! Onew ! What took you guys so long! Let's go. We have to start packing ASAP! How long has it been since the 5 of us had a trip tgt!'' Jonghyun blabbered on.

''Alright alright let's go!'' Onew laughed.

''I'll go get the car'' Minho said.

''Bye Min Young'' They said in unison as they left the classroom.

You looked at Key he seemed alittle flusted.

*Dadum dadum* Stop beating so loudly heart!

He can always be your first, but I will always be your last.

I will always be your last.

''Eun Hye. Eun Hye!'' Onew shouted. ''Are you okay? Get into the car. We still have to pick Taemin up!''

''Sorry Jinki.'' you hurriedly enter the car. Minho was in the drivers seat, with Jonghyun yaking away next to him. Onew was next to you but Key was no where in sight. That's when you saw his red motorbike speed off.

I will always be your last.

What did he mean by that. Why can't those words leave your head? It didn't make sense at all.

 

 

Hahaha..... Idiot are you on drugs?

*Delete*

You'll always be my last idiot as well! HAHA.

Stupid. *Delete*

What do you mean by that?

*Delete*

I don't understand you. Why do you always make me confuse all the time? One minute you're cold, the next minute you're all out to protect me.

One minute you're all mean the next minute you're ... you're like this. I don't understand you Kim Kibum. I really dont.

*Delete* Why bother Eun Hye.

You keep your phone and look out of the window.

I will always be your last.

Did he mean it? He is seriously the biggest idiot i will ever know. Biggest idiot. I hate him.

But why does a tiny part of me wish he did.

 

 

 

Wow emotional Chapter indeed! Key and Eun Hye seem very confuse at the moment.

The next Chapter is going to be a long one! Expect lots of fun from our SHINee boys and much more Minho action this time. How will things proceed for Minho,Key and Eun Hye? 

Btw, for those wondering who this JunHyung is... YES! He's Yong JunHyung from BEAST!

Question: Which BEAST member do you want JunHyung to bring along to jeju?

Answer below!

Hope you enjoyed this Chapter!As always, Do comment on the chapter and ... SUBSCRIBE <3

Lots of love , Amanda ^^