Design Class - Not the start to the day you wanted

Destiny's Way

 

''Somehow, the moment he arrived, I felt safe''

 

The relief teacher had arrived and the Class quickly settled down. The class seemed to drag on forever as the teacher went through much effort explaining every single finest detail of Design. It wasn't your favourite subject but it was an elective which was definitely more interesting than Literature and Sociology in your opinion. Don't get me wrong, you adore arts, but studying for it was a different story all together. You tried hard to concentrate on what Mr Lee was saying but your thoughts constantly drifted off. Design Class had one too many distractions to begin with anyway. One being the fact that your crush of 5 years sitting right next to you. You flinch every time his skin brushes against yours and can't help but smile like a complete retard whenever he smiles at you.

It was a wonder how you were ever going to be able to concentrate in this period.

Secondly, jealous fangirls were constantly staring you down and gossiping behind your back. Most were calling you a thicked-skin--who-doesn't-know-what-is-called-death. That really freaked you out. (T.T) Others on the other hand, were sighing and staring in envy. But either way, you didn't like being stared at. It seemed like only the guys of this class were going to be able to concentrate in this grueling period. Well, all except one that is ...

From the corner of your eye, you tried to figure out what he was thinking about. His face a face filled with frustration and confusion. You turned to the back and mouthed a Thank You the moment the both of you held eye contact. He just stared back.

 

''Let go of her!'' Key yelled and threw a killer punch at the drunkard. How did a diva like him manage a punch that powerful? It was really unbelievable. Everything was happening too fast. You didn't know what to do or how to react. Well, you couldn't do anything anyway as your foot were rooted to the ground. Late nights are definitely not good. On any other day, Eun Hye would have kicked that Drunkard hard in the , but today, she was just too tired to do anything. The next thing you knew, you were running away hand in hand with Key. He was rattling off non stop about something. But it almost felt like you were in a silent movie or even deaf. You couldn't process a word he was saying. All you did was stare at his face of worry and rage. You had never seen him this worried before. He hated you from Day One anyway. You stared at his flawless porcelain and thought to yourself what type of guy exactly was this person. His personality seemed to be changing every moment. You really couldn't understand. But somehow, the moment he arrived, you felt safe. '

''Hold on tight'' Key grabbed your arms and wrapped them around his waist. You rested your face on his back. It had been a long time since you felt this warm... this safe.

 

.

.

.

''Lee Eun Hye. Miss Lee Eun Hye! Are you having your own lessons at the back?''

''Eun Hye! Eun Hye!'' Minho nudged.

''THANK YOU!'' You exclaimed.

Minho stared blankly at you then laughed. The entire class had erupted in laughter. Key chuckled.

Damn. Was i staring at Key with my head faced to the back this whole time? What's wrong with you Eun Hye.

''Pay more attention Miss Lee.''

''Sorry Sir.'' You mumbled as you hid your head behind your curtain of hair.

Someone just kill me now.

 

Key's POV

''THANK YOU!'' Eun Hye shouted.

The class had erupted in laughter. Even Minho was laughing.

''That Pabo.'' You chuckled.

 

[RING]

Class had ended. I walked up to Mr Lee and handed up my overdue assignment. No explanation was needed though as he had already known the reason.

''This is a very remarkable piece of work Kibum. You were only required to do a sketch but you did an entire model. Mr Han would be more than pleased to have a student like you.''

''You're too kind Mr Lee'' 

''But really... How did you manage to redo this in such a short span of time?''

Key thought about it and a smile formed on his face.

''Let's just say i had some help from a silly little Christmas Tree'' He laughed.

''Christmas Tree?''

''HaHa nothing Mr Lee. Cya ! ''

 

I walked back to my table to pack my things and saw Minho walking Eun Hye to her next Class. 

You checked your timetable:

915-1045 : English  

Damn another Class with Eun Hye.  But Minho doesn't have English lessons why is he walking with her to Block D. Ah... Gentlemen Minho at work again.

You grabbed your red bag and headed for Block D when...

-SMACK-

''Diva had a bad day? All this frowning is going to make you older'' She smirked.

You turned around and smacked her back on her back fast enough before she could duck away.

''YAH!'' She glared.

*Chuckles* This girl really has a killer glare i swear.

''Okay Okay! You win ice princess. What's up?''

''The girls are out on a trip today. So ... you know~ ''

''Pff. Aren't there more than enough guys willing to sit with you.'' You rolled your eyes.

''No one is better than my favourite shopping partner'' She pouted and gave a puppy face. ''And handsome-nest''

*Damn that puppy face* 

''OKAYYY. That's $50 for my company.'' You smirked and smacked her back again before dashing to Block D.

''You are so dead Kim Kibum'' And she chased the diva who was fast out of sight.

 

 

 

Annyeong readers! I'm back from my holiday trip in Taiwan. As stated in Chap 6, I've made a couple of changes as of 25 Dec 2011. Sorry for any confusion caused. I hope you enjoyed this Chapter! Who is this mystery girl exactly? We'll find out in the next Chapter (: It's nearing 2am already so im ending the Chapter here. Expect a double update tmr !

Goodnight Lovelies. 

Lots of love ,

 Amanda! ^^