Is this Love ?

Destiny's Way

Why do i have such strong emotions for her?

I want to fight it back... but i cant.

 

 

MINHO'S POV

 ''EUN HYE!'' I called out as i saw Key carry Eun Hye away.

I rubbed the bottom of my lips gently with my thumb and closed my eyes. I could still feel her soft pink lips pressed against mine. I could still remember her shocked look. The fluttering of her long lashes and wide eyes which stared innocenlty into mine. Her fragance still lingered around me. At that very moment, it was almost as if the world only consisted of the both of you. For she was the only one that mattered.

''WHERE ARE YOU TAKING HER KIM KIBUM!''

Why... Why do i have such strong emotions for her? I want to fight it back.... But i cant.

I could sense the rest of SHINee looking at me from behind anxiously. They probably have never seen me like this before, and nether had I.

''You love her. Don't you?'' Onew whispered as he place a comforting hand on my shoulder.

Love? I've liked her all these years. But love? I wasn't sure.

Maybe... It's time to find out.

I ran to our belongings and grabbed my stuff in quick speed and was about to ran after Key and Eun Hye when i felt someone holding me back.

''Let go.'' I growled without turning back. My eyes were fixed on Key and Eun Hye who were not far away.

''Forget it Minho. You'll only make things worst. Eun Hye hates it when her weak self is revealed. She just needs to be alone'' It was Hyunseung's voice.

''L.E.T G.O''

 

HYUNSEUNG'S POV

I sighed and released my grip on Minho. He ran after them immediately.

''Since when did the TroubleMaker become Eun Hye's guardian angel?'' Junhyung teased.

I shot a glare at my best friend and gave him a punch on the chest.

''Yah! I'm ALWAYS her guardian angel. Making Diva boy jealous was fun I admit. But, I still want her to be happy.''

Berry. You like him. Don't you?

''And you think she would be happier with Key?''

''A childhood friend's gut feeling. What do you say we get your red haired girl back now?'' I winked at Junhyung and headed for the hottie.

''NO WAY YOUR HITTING ON MY GIRL SEUNGGIE!'' Junhyung yelled as he chased after me.

I threw of my top and smirked at him while shouting back. ''WHO CAN RESIST THESE ABS HONEY!''

Eun Hye ah...

You're on your own now. Stay safe.

 

~~~~~

''What now?'' Jonghyun frowned.

''Let's go CYCLING!'' Taemin exclaimed while emphasizing the word CYCLING at Jonghyun's face.

''After all that's happen you're still in the mood to play?'' 

''Hyung! Just because you can't cycle doesn't mean we can't play~''

''WHY YOU! COME BACK HERE!'' Jonghyun yelled as he chased after Taemin around Oenw and Min Young. 

Min Young was laughing at their dorkiness but still, she felt worried for Eun Hye.

''You think they'll be okay?'' She asked Onew.

''No. But it's about time they confronted their feelings.''

 .

.

 

.

.

.

YOUR/EUN HYE's POV

''EUN HYE!'' Minho shouted from the back.

I sneaked a peak over Key's shoulder and saw Minho running after the both of you furiously.

I looked up at Key who had not said a word since Minho started chasing after the both of you.  

''Where are we going Key?'' I asked when i realised Key made a left turn instead of a right which was the direction of SunLake Mansion.

''Key?''

''Somewhere.'

''Where to?''

He didn't reply.

*Ouch* My ankle was starting to hurt again. I tried to hide the pain but i guess i wasn't a good actor.

Key's expression immediately changed as he held on tighter to you.

''We're almost there.''

 

.

.

.

.

''We're here.'' He said.

I opened my eyes and my jaw dropped to the ground.

 

 


 ANNYEONG GUYS!

tumblr_lsyyoqiw1R1qb7pi2.gif

How did you find this Chapter?

Is this love? keke

image

Minho seems to have a thing for Eun Hye. Will he find where Eun Hye & Key went? What is he going to do?

And where exactly did Key bring Eun Hye?

Just so you know: Onew, Key and Minho are the 3 most main characters. How will they be related and how will things play out? Thats for you to guess haha. You can always comment at the bottom your scenerios.

Is there such a thing as most main?? LOL. But you get my point.

You guys might find the chapter short as my previos ones were overly LONG~ Just couldn't stop writting. Apologises for blabbering off here (You can skip my random author's comments if you want) but i really hope you guys liked this chapter!

image

If you follow me on twitter,@amandasaww, you guys probably know im working now. So i'll be very busy :/

And tired... image

But im trying to do as many updates as possible ><

Special GIFs for you guys Haha.

[Random but this font looks like some typewritter font. LOL. Kinda like it!]

 

Anyway ~ As usual, do COMMENT & SUBSCRIBE ! <3

I'll be very happy if you do both :B

tumblr_lc72cpgcrj1qdw31ko1_400.gif

 

[Random #1 : Im a JONGKEY Shipper]

Well, hope you enjoyed his update (: Remember to SUBSCRIBE XD

Hmmmm did a few of you have a change in heart? Gasp~ Well im not going to spoil the story for you.

Next Chapter is on Key & Eun Hye at where ever place they are at ^^

 

In the meanwhile, Happy Schooling/Working/Holidaying/Whatever-ing ~

LOVE,

Amanda <3