You're constantly on my mind

Destiny's Way

''I don't know when you entered my life. For years it had only been him.

But now, there's you too.''

 

 

 

 

Eun Hye's POV

It wasn't easy finding friends ever since I started hanging out with the school's kingkas. Let's just say it's harder to find true friends.

The popular girls detested me as to them, I seemed unworthy. Geeky black nerd spects, unstyled hair , not a single branded good in your possession, that didn't spell cool at all. Some guys saw me as a prize since there obviously had to be something special about you that made the Kingkas want to hang out with you. Others, mostly the less popular girls and less arrogant snobbish beings were more then willing to be friends, either in hope of getting to know the Kingkas, or just out of pure sincerity, of wanting to make a new friend with this new transfer student.  

I looked around the class searching for an empty seat with people who seemed friendly enough and that's when this girl with the pink hairband waved at you.

''Me?'' I pointed to myself in confusion, looking behind me just to check if she was referring to someone else.

She just nodded and smiled.

You took the seat next to her and smiled back awkwardly. She was pretty.

''Hi there. I'm Yong Min Young'' She said as she extended her hand towards me.

''Lee Eun Hye'' I took her hand and gave it a firm shake. She seemed so sincere, so friendly and so beautiful at the same time. Was she one of the popular girls in the school?

''I don't really have much friends here.''

''Are you kidding me? Your beautiful!'' I exclaimed.

''HaHa. I don't really have much friends in this Class i mean. I switched modules.''

Oh silly me. A beautiful person this nice not having friends was a stupid thought to begin with.

''From now on we're friends right?'' she smiled.

''Friends'' *Pinky promised*

 

More students streamed into the Class slowly, some began gossiping about you again but this time, i didnt care. I was too engrossed with my conversation with Min Young. She grew up in Seoul just like me and had the hottest older brother called Junhyung. Min Young was showing of his picture to you, obviously proud to be his sister. 

''All my friends were begging to see this picture after they saw him pick me up from school the other day. You're the only one im showing though'' she whispered.

Somehow I felt like the both of us had known each other for a lifetime. Talking to Min Young made me feel happy. 

And that's when I heard the sudden loud commotion that immediately put a hold to our little conversation.

''Omg the Kingka is here!'' A girl squealed.

''He's so hot.'' Another said with sparkly eyes.

''I wish i was her.'' The girl in front of me sighed.

A SHINee member was having the same lesson with me? Who could that ...

 

Damn.

 

Key gave a killer smile which made the girls go all jelly again and walked to the seat in front of me with a blonde haired girl. 

The both of you held eye contact for a moment. You wanted to say hi but he had already turned away. The teacher had entered and proceeded with the lesson. He was going through some writing styles, some of which you had already learnt in your previous school. It was an advanced module you took back then. English was going to be a breeze ~ You left your attention from Mr Han and unknowingly found yourself staring at the duel in front of you. The girl was constantly touching Key and whispering to him. He strangely didn't seem to be bother by her touchiness.

Is she his girlfriend? Poor girl.

''So Krystal said that she totally owned you in the competition at DK mall that day'' she laughed.

''Please. You and i both know she was just lucky.''

''Luck doesn't shower itself on anyone my dear.'' she smirked.

''And awesome shopping partners don't come around easy either darling. Yoona's been a joy to shop with lately.'' Key warned.

''Damn you Key''

''Love you too Jessica'' 

Key : 2

Jessica : 0

 

You strangely felt your heart stop for a moment, the moment he jokingly said I love you to her. Yeap you kept telling yourself it was jokingly said.

''AGHHH'' you mumbled.

That's when Key turned behind and saw your flustered face. He scribbled something on a piece of paper , crushed it and threw it to you.

You opened it up.

Someone looks jealous >:3

-Gasp- Your eyes widened.

You crushed it up angrily and threw it back at his head.

He laughed.

''Who is she?'' Jessica asked. '' She has no style.''

''No style ~ Jessica, is her style.'' Key laughed and gave you a wink.

That idiot.

Pabo. She's such a tease.

 

That's it. From now on, im going to face the window and dream of Minho like i've always done the past 5 years. Yes.

.

.

.

.

.

Someone had grabbed you by the waist and pulled you close.

He smelt of strawberries. Wasn't that the shampoo you always used?

He gently nuzzled your neck. You flinch at his touch.

''Stop it!'' You giggled.

He your hair and caressed your face.

You looked up and stared at his big eyes.

It was Minho.

''I Love you Eun Hye.'' He said with so much emotion you felt your heart skip a beat.

''I love you too.''

And that's when he leaned in and pressed his soft lips against yours.

You closed your eyes and kissed back.

The both of you finally pulled back.

''I really love you. Min-''

You opened your eyes to face him and...

.

.

.

 

'' KEY?! '' you yelled.

The whole class was staring at you.

''Eun Hye! My god you were totally making out with that pencil'' Min Young whispered.

I was... WHAT?

I looked at  the wet pencil in my hand and started banging my head continuously on the table.

''Pay attention Miss Lee''

Twice. Double embarrassment and it's only the second period of the day.

''Sorry Mr Han''

Aghhh............

 

Your phone vibrated. You checked the ID. It was unknown.

[Text Message]

From : Unknown Caller ID

Was dreaming of kissing me that nice? >:3

 

''GASP''

The Class turned to you again.

''One more time Miss Lee and your heading for detention.''

''Sorry''

 

[Text Message]

From: Pabo Christmas Tree

Idiot. Nothing ever goes well around you.

AND I WAS SO NOT DREAMING OF THAT!

 

You crossed your arms and edited the caller ID to Idiot.

 

''Are you ok Eun Hye?'' Min Young asked.

[RING] The bell rang.

''Now, definitely. Let's go before bad luck follows.''

''Er... Ok'' She shrugged in confusion and followed you out.

 

[4 Text Messages]

From Minho Oppa <3 :

Let's meet for lunch. Center table (:

You , Me ... Jonghyun. Wished it was just the two of us though. Shhh

 

From Jinki ^^ :

How was your day Eun Hye? Im having Classes later so i wont be joining you guys for lunch.

 

From Taeminnie :

Noona! Im bored >: 

 

You smiled at the messages. These SHINee guys were so cute.

 

From: Idiot

I don't follow Christmas trees .

 

....

I take that back. All except this one.

 

 

 

 

Keke! What did you think of this Chapter? Do comment at the bottom :D

I promised a double update so expect another at night ! Do subscribe as well <3

Lots of love,

Amanda.