My First Kiss ?

Destiny's Way

 

YOUR/EUNHYE's POV

"Let's end this match once and for all" Minho said as he picked himself up.

"My guest." Key replied.

"The wonders a guy does for a woman ~" Hyunseung whispered to me.

I ignored him again. Ever since he started making all these werid remarks, I've learnt it was best just to ignore him-

"EUN HYE! GET THE BALL!" Minho yelled , breaking me out of my train of thoughts.

.

The other team had already figured out who our main attackers were and smartly hit the ball over to my side.

Minho must have thought i was still in a daze so he quickly rushed to my side. We both jumped up together in sync and tried to hit the ball. We must have looked like idiots stretching our hands up and waving it in the air in an attempt to hit the ball but missing it by miles epicly. Before I knew it I was falling fast towards the ground. I closed my eyes tight getting ready for the hard impact.

BLAM

Ouch. Wait a minute ... Why is the ground soft?

MINHO's POV

"YES WE WON!!!" Jonghyun screamed hysterically at the other side.

"Oh God." Onew exclaimed. Suddenly , Jonghyun stopped cheering and went silent as well. Min Young and Junhyung gasped in horror.

"UH OH~~" Taemin said and chuckled.

What was going on? I opened my eyes and saw Eun Hye lying below me. My lips felt wet. Wait a second. My lips. Her lips. Ours lips. HOLY MAMA!

 

YOUR/EUN HYE's POV

I opened my eyes slowly and saw a blurry image in front of me. His eyes were wide open. He was staring at me in shock. Who is this gorgeous looking guy who's staring at me like im an alien from some unknown planet. Oh wait it was Minho. What was he doing on top of me? I tried to get up but Minho's body weight was pressing against me. I could feel his firm abs against my chest. His lips were still pressed against mine. Hyunseung was doing a wolf whistle and chuckling to himself. That werido is being his werid self again. Wait. Why are my lips wet? I blink at Minho who was still staring at me like he just accidentally kissed some ugly old woman. I mean~ wait.... Why are our lips pressed together? OH MY GOD.

I don't know why tears started welling up in my eyes. My ankle hurt alot. Why did i feel like crying? Was it because I broke my ankle or was it because that was my first kiss and it just happened in this super unromantic way?  It couldn't be because of the latter right? You just kissed Minho. Choi Minho, Kingka of Hanyang Highschool and your crush of 5 years. How can you not be happy? I mean... that was your first kiss. It  should be special. With someone special that you loved dearly. That's what your mother always told you. Then why do I feel so disappointed now?

"Get off her!" I suddenly heard someone yell as he pushed Minho off me. Minho's soft lips finally left mine. That person stretched his hand out gesturing me to take it. I looked up and realized it was Key. Somehow he had a sudden change in expression when he noticed I was on the verge of crying.

Pabo...

"Eun Hye! Are you okay?" Min Young exclaimed and hurried over. Everyone followed suit.

I really hated people seeing my weaker side so I quickly grabbed Key's hand. I tried to stand but I fell back down with a 'Thud'. My ankle was hurting alot.

"EUN HYE!!!!" Everyone shouted and rushed to my side. Minho scurried to my side. I was trying hard to avoid his gaze at me as I didn't want him to see me cry. I was known to be a tough girl and no one has ever seen me cry. Except maybe Hyunseung and that idiot.

Suddenly I felt strong arms lifting me up.

"Key?"I turned to face him but wince in pain as my ankle was starting to hurt even more.

"Hush. I gotcha." He said with a warm smile as he carried me away bridal style. I didn't resist nor try to struggle. Instead, I wrapped my arms around his neck and burried my face in his chest.

"Your lucky I'm not wearing branded clothes today." he said.

I looked up and stared at him blankly.

"Just cry if you want to silly." he said softly as he held on firming to me and continued walking.

"Who said i want to cry?" I replied him trying to sound like my old strong self.

"Liar ~ "

I smiled. He sound so gentle all of a sudden. I closed my eyes and rest safely in his arms. Somehow, my ankle didn't hurt as much as it did just now. And somehow~ I didn't feel like crying either ...

 

 

 


It's 2012 already ~

HAPPY NEW YEAR 

to all my readers. WISHING ALL AN AWESOME YEAR AHEAD! 

Can't wait for SHINee's comeback. Keke stay Daebak boys!

 

As usual, Do COMMENT and SUBSCRIBE!

Love Amanda <3