I Found You

Destiny's Way

 

 

EUN HYE's POV

''Why are we walking like this?'' I turned my head up to face Key and asked.

He merely smiled and squeezed my hand tighter. It was a different smile i had never seen before, a smile that somehow seem to spell out 'Bliss'.

But maybe i was thinking too much into it. Key had been extremely weird ever since we reached Jeju but i just couldn't fancy why. Somehow, i didn't feel like asking too much either. I was starting to like this side of Key, as much as my heart hated to admit.

''Am i that handsome?'' said a narcissistic voice.  I looked up and realised it was Key.

*Yes* says the voice in my heard.

''Yes'' I replied. '' I MEAN NO!''

I could feel my cheeks turning bright red. He chuckled and pinched my cheek.

''Liar~''

As much as i swore to myself, i'll never return to Jeju, this guy had actually managed to make me forget about all the unwanted memories i had here.

Seriously, Jeju is freaky. Who is this person who invaded the Kim Kibum's body, turning him into this ever so lovable person?

 

 

We reached the gate of the mansion and found everyone already standing there. Their eyes all immediately widen at the exact same time when they saw as. Are they freaking mind reader?

Point proven- Jeju is Freaky

''OMG KEY & EUN HYE ARE HOLDING HANDS!'' Taemin shouted, snapping me back into reality.

Holy cheeseballs. So that's why >_<  

 

NOBODY'S POV

Key and Eun Hye immdiately flung their hands away and stood awkwardly at the gate.

Everyone was already gathered there and staring at the duo like they were some alien species from another planet.

All of a sudden, Taemin fell to his knees in front of Eun Hye and cried. To those who have known him long enough, they would have thought banana milk was going to become extinct.

''Taemin ah~'' Eun Hye exclaimed in shock. ''What's wrong?''

Taemin looked up at Eun Hye with his innocent puppy eyes and cried again.

''I'M SORRY MY HYUNG YOU!''  

''WHAT!'' Key and Eun Hye bothed shouted.

''Seriously Lee Taemin. You're such a drama mama.'' Jonghyun said as he rolled his eyes.

''He can't help that this mother is a diva.'' Onew chuckled.

''Ya ya~ But how was it!''  Jonghyun asked while nudging Key constantly for more details.

''My chocoberry. No longer the innocent berry i know.'' Hyunseung teased.

''WE DID NOTHING!'' Eun Hye shouted and puffed her cheeks up angrily. ''HONEST!''

''Ya right.'' they all replied.

No one was really going to believe her. No one except Onew that is.

He kept insisting that Eun Hye wasn't the type who would lie. But everyone just ignored him, saying he was too innocent.

''Wait a second.'' 

Eun Hye looked around and true enough, he wasn't there.

''Where's Minho?''

 

 

 

MINHO's POV 

''So, this is him?'' Nicole asked while taking a quick glance at him from head to toe.

Height : Perfect

Face : Handsome and hot enough

Body : Mmm definitely a 6 pac

Attire: Acceptable. Nothing special.

Personality :

''If you're thinking of making me your fake boyfriend, you can forget about it. Because I REJECT'' He scoffed.

Personality: Fail

''You failed anyway.'' she said firmly before turning to Hara. ''Didn't i tell you to find me someone who would blow the party away?''

''He's the best i could find.'' Hara pouted.

She really didn't see why Minho wasn't good enough. He looked stunning enough to her.

''He can be your partner for the party then.'' Nicole said in frustration.

She was running out of time. There was only 4 hours left until the party and she was suppose to bring her boyfriend along. The only problem was, there was no boyfriend to begin with. She needed someone who was not only goodlooking, but also one who could work both the guys and ladies. Someone with style and not mere charisma. Someone who was louder and be the centre of attraction of the party. 

''Can they release me now?'' Minho grumbled as he tried to struggle out of the Bodyguard's grip again.

Hara looked to Nicole and she nodded.

Minho dusted his clothes and adjusted his hair. The bodyguard's were still surrounding him so there was no way he could escape. Even so, his eyes were constantly searching for possible escape routes. If, he were to be ever so lucky as to find a way out.

[BING] 

''Answer it. But if you dare ask for help.'' Nicole said and as if on clue, the bodyguards moved in on Minho, breathing down his neck.

Minho gulped and answered the call. ''Hello?''

''Choi Minho. Where are you?'' Jonghyun yelled.

So his name is Choi Minho? *Hara thought*

Just then, Nicole spotted a photo lying on the ground.

She picked it up and was shock by the face which greeted her back. 

''I found you.'' she said softly 

 

 choi-minho-cute-korean-kpop-minho-Favim.

 Annyeong guys! I'm sorry for the hiatus.

Have been busy at work and my new fanfic ''Falling for my 45 day fake boyfriend''

Thank you all for your support for Destiny's Way.

It's also heartwarming when some of you mention me on twitter with good comments on Destiny' Way.

I will try my best to update again ASAP.

 

 

THANK YOU FOR READING!

As usual, do comment + SUBSCRIBE <3

Have a great week ahead ^^