Just This Once

Destiny's Way

''JUST THIS ONCE,

EVEN IF I CAN'T LOVE YOU,

LET ME LOVE YOU THIS ONCE IN JEJU.''

 

''We're almost there'' Key said.

He could feel Eun Hye shifting in his arms sneaking a peek behind.  

''You don't think Minho got into any trouble right?'' She asked worriedly.

So you like him that much?

Key sighed and looked down at Eun Hye, only to realise she had been staring at him this whole time. He couldn't help but notice how beautiful her hazelnut brown eyes were.

Do you really like this girl Kim Kibum?

''Agh'' Key shook his head and continued walking.

 

MINHO's POV

 Where on earth did they go! Dammit.

[1 New Text Message]

From : Lovely Onew

Minho where are you? We're getting worried.

Or at least i am. Come back. They'll be fine.

SLAM

''Ouch! Hey watch where you're going.'' Minho yelled as he rubbed his head.

''You were the freaking huge gaint which suddenly emerged out of no where.''

''Excuse me?''

''Apologise'' She demanded.

''Ha- In your dreams.''

I was about to walk away when 4 bodyguards surrounded me. 3 male, 1 female.

She walked up to me and tiptoe-ed to get a closer look at my face.

''Not bad actually. I think he'll do just fine.'' She said and motioned her bodyguards to take him along.

The two bulkiest looking bodyguards lifted me up and carried me along.

''What the heck?'' I yelled and tried to break free but they were down right strong.

''Where are you taking me!YAH GIRL IM TALKING TO YOU!''

''Just Hush already.'' She smiled and dailed a number on her iPhone.

''I found the perfect one.''

 

~~~~~~

 

 

YOUR/EUN HYE's POV

''We're here'' Key said.

I opened my eyes and my jaw dropped to the ground.

Bizz H..... Haha i must be seeing things.

Bizz H.....H.....

 

HOTEL?!?!

What are we doing at a Hotel?

''Room for two. Can you get us some first aid kit? Ah and~''

Key's voice slowly trailing off as i stayed in a state of shock. My heart was beating so fast i prayed he couldn't feel it.

Bizz Hotel

WHY THE HELL ARE WE IN A HOTEL KIM KIBUM?

I was screaming and chanting to myself ''Nothingisgoingtohappen'' as Key carried me into the room. 

He was obviously more than amused as he had been laughing like a hyena throughout the whole journey.

''Now stay still Yeobo.'' he placed me on the King Sized bed and winked before heading off  to get the first aid kit. ''By the way, you're cute when you're all flustered and blushing.''

Blushing? Am not! Relax Eun Hye. Nothing is going to happen. He hates you rmb? Enemies.  Wahahaha. Worst of enemies!

 

I watched as he ran his fingers through his long strands of brown hair that hung over his forehead. They fell into place with almost annoying perfection.  

He was now bending down in front of me and gently putting the medication on. Everytime i flinched,he would immediately stop then turn to look at me with worried puppy eyes. I really hated those eyes.

Those mesmerising eyes that seemed to be calling for me~ His lips looked so kissable and yummy as well-

Agh wth are you thinking Eun Hye?

I slap myself and turned towards the window while Key attended to my injury.

 

 

 

''By the way, you're cute when you're all flustered and blushing''

''By the way, you're cute when you're all flustered and blushing

''You're cute when you're all flustered and blushing''

 

WHAT ARE THESE VOICES DOING IN MY HEAD?

You closed your eyes tight and tried to picture something else. Come on imagination. Do your thing!

 

 Ah yes~ Ice cream!

You point to the chocolate ice cream in the tube and the ice cream man scooped it up with style.

''Yeobo~''

Who's that?

''Oh Yeobo~''

You turn searching for the one calling out. His voice sound so soothing and yet y at the same time.

''Yeobo ah~''

''Boo!''

I look up and suddenly the ice cream man changes into Key.

''Hi Yeobo'' he winks.

 

 

AGHHHHHHHHH FREAKING HELL!  GET OUT OF MY HEAD KIM KIBUM! SHOO SHOO!

 

Yoga! That's what i need. Clear my thoughts and be one with nature. Perfect.

*Breathe in* *Breathe out*

I move my hands up an down as i slowly did some breathing excerises.

''Okay. I'm all good already.'' I said. ''Yes. Im good.''

I smiled to myself, proud of my achievement.

 

 

 

 

 

 

''By the way, you're cute when you're all flustered and blushing''

''By the way, you're cute when you're all flustered and blushing

''You're cute when you're flustered and blushing''

''Yeobo.''

''You're cute''

 

 

 

''AGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH'' I shouted and started banging my head on the pillow.

''DIE! DIE! DIE!'' I punched the pillow with all my might.

Key was staring at you blankly with his eyes wide open. He touches your forehead then his own.

''Hmmmm seems normal. Oh wait. You aren't normal to begin with'' He said with a smile.

He was expecting an insult or a punch back at him but you didn't even move. He gasped in an overly dramatic way.

''The fierce wild boar didn't attack back?'' He place his hand to his face to close his mouth.

You didn't respond.

''Hey'' He poked you but you just stared at him blankly.

 

 

What is wrong with me? Why do i keep thinking of him? Im not even insulting this idiot back? I must be crazy. Yes i'm crazy.

*Crazy in love* says a voice in my head.

'''WHAT!'' I shouted.

''WHAT!'' Key shouted as well so loudly that you jumped in fright.

 

Im mad. Im mad. I do not like this big idiot Kim Kibum.

I DO NOT LIKE HIM

*You love him* says the same voice in my head.

 

''AGHHHHHHHHHHHHH!'' I shouted again and continued banging my head on the pillow.

This is why you don't go to hotels alone with a guy! It corrupts your mind. Im brainwashed. Yes.

No. Maybe this hotel is haunted. OMG IM POSSESSED! THAT'S IT!

 

''You're cute when you're flustered and blushing''

GET OUT OF MY HEAD!

 

''Pabo.'' Key laughed and pinched my cheeks.

''Hey yeobo.'' He said cheekily and before I could reply anything back, he leaned in and kissed me.

My eyes shot wide open and i tried to struggle out of his grip but his hands were wrapped around me too tightly.

His lips were soft and the kiss tasted sweet. Inside your heart, you felt like you just died, went to heaven, got revived, and died again.

I closed my eyes and kissed back. He seemed to be taken a back by that but i could feel a smile forming on his lips.

He pulled back and kissed my forehead.

''That should have calmed that crazy mind down.'' He smiled and bent down to finish up the bandage before putting it aside.

 

 

 ''Whaaaaaa Whaaaaaaa Whaaaaa-...Whatjusthappened?'' I swear i sound like a retard now. Or maybe even a duck Whaaaa-ing away. Oh wait a duck quacks.

How wonderful. First im a mental nut insane woman, now im a slow retarded idiot.

 

I HATE HOTELS!

When Key turned back i finally mustered the courage to talk without stammering. ''Let's go back now.''  I said firmly.

He sighed but as if on cue, it immediately started pouring outside.

 

I hate my life.

''WHYYYYYYYYYYYYY'' I cried out and hid my head under the pillow.

''Fate'' He said and i suddenly felt the bed sink down abit.

I shot back up and kicked him with my foot which was not injured.

''WHAT ARE YOU DOING ON THIS BED!''

''Sleeping? It's late.'' He muttered and collasped back onto the bed.

''Take the couch then!''

''It's cold.'' He pouted.

Damn you Kim Kibum

''Fine. But don't you dare come to my side of the bed.''

''I'm switching off the lights'' He said and with that, I moved to the furthest edge of the bed and tried to sleep in this foreign environment.

It was almost like i was doing a circus act, balancing at the extreme edge of the bed while wielding the spare pillow in my hand, ready to attack the monster next to me in case of a late night physical assault.

Lean one inch near me and your dead Key.  

I stared at the ceiling in the dark and started counting sheeps to sleep.

One baba~

Two Baba~

Three Baba~

 

 

 I could hear Key's soft little snores from the other end of the bed. How could he even sleep so easily after all that?

 

 

5 minutes later

88 Baba~

*Toss*

*Turn*

*Toss*

 

94 Baba~ 

*Turn*

*Toss*

*Turn*

''It's uncomfortable at the edge yeobo~ just come here.'' Key said with his eyes closed as he patted the Centre of the bed.

''Never.''

''Suit yourself. BABA.''

 

 

10 Minutes Later

''Why do you keep calling me werid names all of a sudden?''

''So you prefer wild boar and christmas tree?''

''Idiot''

''Oh or BABA?''

''Go to hell'' 

 

15 Minutes Later

Did we really just kiss?

I touced my lips and immediately my cheeks turned bright red.

 

 

17 Minutes Later

''Why did you bring me here Key?'' I turned to the right to face him.

''Go sleep.'' 

 

KEY's POV 

''118 Baba~ ''

I didn't know why either. I just wanted to spend some time with her alone. Away from Minho.

''120 Baba~''

 

This silly girl and her Baba. I chuckled

I could tell she was uncomfortable at the edge of the bed but she was too stubborn to move.    

Just this once...

I pulled her towards me and wrapped my arm over her waist and hugged her close.

''Y-y-ah.Kim Kibum I'm going to scream!''  She threatened me as she tried to squirm out of my grip.

Even if i can't love you

''Trust me''

She seemed to have relaxed after hearing those words but still, she tried to squirm out of my grip but with less conviction this time, almost as if she felt like she had to struggle, but she didn't want to.

Just this once....

''Key?'' She turned up to and stared at me with a puzzled face.

I didn't sound like myself, and i knew it.

I her hair gently and kissed her forehead.

Let me love you this once in Jeju Eun Hye.

''I love you.'' I whispered soft enough only for myself to hear but somehow i saw a smile on her face.

''Idiot.'' She said and she fell asleep lying on my chest.

 

 

 


HOLY MOLLY! DID ANYONE SEE THAT COMING? Hahaha *shy* so many KeyEun momments in this Chapter!

How did you find this Chapter guys!

Who is this mysterious girl who took Minho away? What's going on with KeyEun? Are things changing for them?

Anyway~ Hope you enjoyed it!

 

As usual, do COMMENT  on the Chapter & SUBSCRIBE !  <3

image

Yes you know you want to SUBSCRIBE! Haha xD

 

Oh my it's 2am now. Time to sleep! Hopefully i'll be able to do another update tmr ^^

 

Lot's of Love,

Amanda (:

Goodnight !