Trouble Maker

Destiny's Way

 

''Eun Hye? Lee Eun Hye?''

''Hyunseung?''

''You guys know each other?'' everyone exclaimed.

''How do you know that girl?She's not that ex you were talking about right?''  Junhyung gasped.

''EX?'' Min Young and SHINee both exclaimed so loudly that everyone around you were staring.

''Ex? HAHA. She's my childhood friend silly!'' Hyunseung said as he gave you a tight hug and spun you around in circles.''I've missed you! ChocoBerry''

''Me too! HoneyBee'' you laughed.

''You see Hyung. Im not the only one that comes up with nicknames like that.'' Taemin pouted.

''Trust me Taeminnie, yours are way better.'' Jonghyun said as they headed for the boarding entrance.

''Okay enough already.''

''Hey!'' Hyunseung shouted as Key yanked you away from him.

''We're going to miss our flight.'' Key said firmly and pulled you along.

''What was that about Kim Kibum. I haven't seen Hyunseung for years!'' you yelled.

''Fine. Stay here and continue hugging him while i go with the guys to Jeju myself!'' Key released his grip on you and headed off by himself.

''Wait up!'' You shouted and ran to his side.

''Go walk with your HoneyBee.''

''Are you jealous?'' It suddenly came clear to you that Key looked somewhat annoyed and jealous by what Hyunseung had done. You looked up to his face and tried to confirm if he really was-

''You're mad.''

''HEY!'' you yelled and smacked him on his back.

''YAH! How can a woman be so violent.'' He shouted.

You stuck out your tongue and ran towards Onew for protection.

At the back, Hyunseung, Junhyung and Min Young were walking behind them.

''That wasn't really friendly! That Diva boy.'' Hyunseung was still complaining to Junhyung about Key yanking Eun Hye away from him. 

''He's probably just jealous you were hugging his girl.''

''Jealous? His girl? Ha are you thinking what i'm thinking?'' Hyunseung smirked.

''I rather find myself some beach babes then fool around with you.''

''Come on it'll be fun!'' 

''Come to think about it, another guy looked jealous as well. The tall dude.'' Junhyung said as he handed the cabin crew his ticket.

''WHAT?! Love triangle? Now this is going to be interesting.''

''What are you plotting Hyunseung?'' Min Young frowned.

''Oh nothing Min Young. Nothing at all. Sigh why isn't HyunA here. Just help me spot where Eun Hye is sitting ok! ''

 

On Board Flight CX4037

Hyunseung's POV

Where is Eun Hye sitting? I looked to the left and saw the mushroom head boy sitting by the window seat next to a guy hugging a chicken plushy. God this guys are werid. Who have Eun Hye been mixing around. I shake my  head and turn to the right. There was a dino head sitting in the middle and an empty seat next to him and Yes! Diva boy spotted. Where's Eun Hye and the tall dude? Ah! Right in front of them. I looked at my seat number and smiled. Just nice.

''Let me help you with that'' Minho said as he took Eun Hye's bag and place it on top.

''Thanks Minho.''

Ahhh that girl blushing like it's 100 degrees in here. Ha that Diva boy looks jealous again. This is going to be fun.

''Hyunseung. You smiling to yourself like an idiot'' Junhyung said.

''Oh shut up and just watch the show!''

''ChocoBerry!''

''HoneyBee?'' She turned behind and smiled. ''Where are you sitting?''

''36A.''

''That's next to me!''

HAHA. That diva should really see his facial expression. That tall dude's already sleeping. Dang guess it's just you and me diva.

''Bee? Why are you smiling to yourself?'' Eun Hye asked.

''Oh nothing! So how much have you missed me my berry.'' I sat down next to her and place my hand around her shoulders.

''Why do you think i'll miss you. I bet you were the one missing me!''

''Oh yea?'' I started tickling her while she laughed away.

''YAH! Who kicked my chair?'' she exclaimed and looked behind to see Key seated directly behind you. ''KIM KIBUM!''

''It wasn't me. Must be Minho kicking in his sleep.'' He smirked.

 

Damn i just love seeing that Diva being jealous. Oh lord. Thank you for bringing me on this Jeju trip!

I smile to myself and let Eun Hye rest her head on my shoulder. I swear i could feel someone staring a hole through my body.

 ~~~~~~~

 

 

Ladies and gentlemen, this is your captain speaking. Welcome aboard Korean Airlines Flight CX4037 direct to Jeju International Airport. The weather ahead is good and  we should have a smooth and uneventful flight. For your own safety, do keep your seat belts on at all times, especially when the seat belt sign is on. We hope you enjoy your flight with us.

 

 

''Umma. My teddy bear!''  I cried and refused to leave.

''Don't cry sweetheart.Umma will get it for you''

She gently patted my head and ensured i stayed put.

''Ok Umma.''

Suddenly this blue volvo sped out of the corner. Your eyes shot wide open.

''UMMA!''

She was flung of the bornet of the car and a few feet away.

''Umma?UMMA!'' you were about to run across the road when someone grabbed you.

''NO UMMA!''

 

KEY's POV

''Umma...Umma..''

''Eun Hye?'' I unfastened my seat belt and went to the empty seat next to near. Hyunseung was already fast asleep.

''Umma..'' 

She looked so frail, so different from her normal firece self. It was as if one touch and she would break into pieces.  

I sat next to her and held her in my arms. She smelt of strawberries. I smiled to myself as i caress her face.

''How do you do it? Make me feel angry,happy,sad and worried for you all at the same time?''

''Don't leave me..''  She said with tears trickling down her fair skin.

Why didn't i ever realise that her eyes were so beautiful? This Christmas tree was actually quite pretty without her spectacles. 

''I'll never leave you Eun Hye.'' I said as i used my thumb to wipe away her tears.

You know you cant like her Key. But why do you still act this way?

You brush away her fringe which was tickling her face. The smile on her face instantly brought a smile to yours as well.

''Minho...'' She mumbled to herself.

I froze. 

He may always be your first, but i'll always be your last.

You laughed to yourself thinking how silly you must have sound.

Really Kim Kibum what are you doing? Last love ? Do you really like this Christmas Tree? She loves Minho and the both of you can never be.

I place the blanket over her and return to my seat.

.

.

 

''Minho... I just can't seem to understand Key..'' Eun Hye mumbled off as she turned to rest her head on Hyunseung unconsciously. 

 

 

Keke Eun hye ah~ Key can't understand himself and you as well dear.  

How did you guys find this Chapter? Don't worry its going to be less confusing already. Eun Hye is going to find out who she really likes soon. 

Question: Who do you want Eun Hye to end up with? Key or Minho

Answer below!  

 As usual do comment on the Chapter and SUBSCRIBE

How would the Jeju trip turn out with the introduction of this Trouble Maker Hyunseung?

Hoped you like this additional twist :B

hyuna_hyunseung_troublemaker.jpg

On a side note : Congarts to HyunA and Hyunseung for their TroubleMaker Triple Crown win today !

  Kiss-from-Key-shinee-15363231-400-446.gi

Muacks! Thanks for reading!

Love Amanda <3