Where it all began

Destiny's Way

Don't find love , let love find you. That's why its called falling in love. Because you don't force yourself to fall, you just fall.

~Where it all began

 

 

 

''She's pretty cute''   -Jonghyun

''Don't worry, we will always be here for you''- Minho

''Things are going to get alot more fun around here! Noona seems cool.'' -Taemin

''I promised to take care of you, like my little sister''  -Onew

''YOU HAVE GOT TO BE KIDDING ME HYUNG'' - Key exclaimed

 

They say love is a funny thing. It comes unknowingly, and is often unexplainable. Just days ago, you were that ordinary girl next door struggling to pay off your father's debts.Until he decided to sell the house and run away. The only memory you had left of your mother, the house she left behind, was gone. But perhaps, that was what you needed, to finally take that first step out of your scarred past and treasure life more. To love yourself more, and feel worthy of love.

''Guys! Guess what !'' Onew yelled, while unlocking the door.

''Fried Chicken?'' Taemin yelled back from his room. He was busy practising a new dance routine he had choreographed that other day.

''No No Guess again!''

''Spicy Chicken?I'm setting up the table already!'' Minho chuckled.

That voice ... it cant be.

Onew frowned and took your hand as he brought you into the living room.

He untied the blindfold and said ''This is it! The place you'll be staying at. Do you like it? ''

Wow. What is this ? A palace ? I knew the Lee's were rich but this is ..... wow. I wont mind working in a meat store if it means living in this luxury.

''Eun Hye ! Eun Hye ! Are you okay? Do you like it ? Its alittle something all 5 of our parents put together for us '' Onew said.

Pabo (Silly) It doesn't all belong to him

''Its lovely Jinki. Thank you for letting me stay here'' you hug Onew.

Jinki... She called me Jinki

After the both of you broke out of your embrace, Onew clapped his hands to gather everyone's attention.

'''Guys ! We have a new member to the family. Her name is Lee Eun Hye . She'll be here for a couple of months because of some family reasons. I promised to look after her like my ... little sister. So you guys better treat her well! '' Onew instructed.

''I'm sorry for any inconvenience.'' you said , as you did a 90 degrees bow. As you lifted your head, there stood 3 of the most drop dead gorgeous guys you have ever seen. You recognised them. They were the popular guys in the campus or better known as the School's Kingkas. Kim Jonghyun, Lee Taemin and ...

No way.

''She's quite cute.'' Jonghyun said as he did a hair flip.

You smile shyly 

''Hello Noona ! Nice to meet you! I'm Taemin'' and he gave you a nice warm hug.

''I'm Minho. I heard about your family situation. Don't worry. I.. We'll take care of you''

Does she remember me?

OH MY GOD .... Isn't that my crush. I'm staying with my crush. Of 5 years. Don't freak out Eun Hye. OMG. 

You open your mouth, but no words come out.

Did he just say I will take care of you?

'' Th-Th-Thank you'' you finally managed, and immediately buried your face in your hands after realising how ridiculous you had sound.

The four of them laughed. 

They were all very nice to you, and in your heart you felt that maybe living with these guys wont be that bad after all.

And that's when he arrived. Kim Kibum.

 

 First Chapter of my first fanfic completed! Hope you guys are liking it (: