Chapter 2

Oh Great, Im falling in Love....

Ji Eun's POV

I woke up from my dreamless sleep to find that it was already morning at we were almost at Incheon airport. I groaned and got out of my seat to go to the bathroom and wash up. I dragged my feet on the aisle while rubbing the sleep away from my eyes.

I reached the bathroom door only to find out that it was locked. I sighed, dangit now I have to wait. It was only a matter of seconds before the door opened and I was thrown to the ground.

"Gwenchana?" Someone with a guy voice asked. I looked up to see Wooyoung in front of me and remembered the scene that had happened last night. I touched my forehead and flinched at the psossible growing bruise.

"Ne, I'm fine" He held out a hand for me to grab hold to, but I pretended I didn't see it and stood up on my own.

Once I was up I awkwardly looked at him then scurried inside the tiny bathroom. I leaned over the sink and looked at my reflection in the mirror. My eyes were puffy, my hair was alll tangled, and my face looked flushed. I sighed and shook my head clearing any thoughts I did not want.

I the sink and let it run for a while before washing my face and brushing my teeth. I combed my hair and did other things before exiting the bathroom. I got out and walked to my seat to find a tray of food with a note. I picked up the note already knowing who it was from, it read:

                                 Good Morning

Did you have a good sleep? Well anyways, I told the flight attendent to leave a tray of food for you.

Well anyway, Enjoy.

           -Wooyoung

I wonder why he did that... I thought. I looked over to the side of the 2pm memebers and saw Wooyoung there with them. He probably knew I was looking at them when he turned around, smiled and nodded in my direction. I nodded my head signaling him a thanks. I looked back at the tray for a second then sat down. The food looked delicious so I ate heartiliy.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Wooyoung's POV

I looked over where Ji Eun was and saw that she had  been looking at us, then I saw the not in her hands. I smiled and nodded, she did the same which I took as a thank you. She turned around and sat back down in her seat and started eating.

"Yah Jang Wooyoung, why do you keep smiling? Is it that girl?!" I turned around to face a curious Junho. I shrugged and turned back to the rest of the members who were laughing probably because of something Taec said.

"Come on! I know there's something!" Junho kept bugging but I kept ingnoring him, but sadly it just started to get annoying so I had to shut him up.

"Wae?! There's nothing going on! I just met her a few hours ago!" Junho backed away and reurned to the others. I just slumped in my chair and crossed my arms. Babo. I barely even knew her, all I knew was her name. Aish... What a drag, I was only going to meet her this one time.

~~~~~~~~~~

Ji Eun's POV

A few minutes had passed and Wooyoung had to return to his seat. I was just listening to my iPod until the seatbelt light flashed on signaling we would be landing any moment. I watched the scenery outside the window. It was beautiful and I was staring at it in awe. It was nothing like America, there were actual mountains or hills.

As we got closer to the ground I saw Incheon airport and it was amazing! I snapped out of my reverie when someone said something beside me. I turned my head to face Wooyoung.

"Huh?"

"I said, Who is going to pick you up?"

"Oh, uh, my umma. Wae?" He shook his head, pouting a little.

"Oh nothing, I was just wondering, if you didn't have ride we wouldn't mind giving you one and maybe a place to stay." He smiled with a mischievious glint in his eyes. I narrowed my eyes at him.

"Ha ha. Funny." I said sarcastically and he just laughed. Only then did I realize it was time to leave. We both stood up and he helped my get my stuff from the compartment, Aw what a gentleman.

I thanked him and said goodbye. I left the plane first, got my other baggage, and wen't to find my umma outside. The air outised hit me like a wall of bricks.It was refreshing, better than the air in L.A. I grinned happily as I was finally back to my brithplace after 8 years of being gone. I snapped my head to a woman who was screaming and calling my name. I squinted and saw that two people were jumping and waving their hands like crazy.

I smiled to myself and knew exactly who those two people were. I ran up to them with my stuff behind me and jumped into their arms.

"Umma! Unnie!" I pulled away and we all looked at each other before bursting out laughing.

"So, anything ha--" My unnie was cut of short when a hoard of girls were screaming and crowding the entrance. I went on my tip-toes to try and get a better look. When a group of guys came out that's when I knew it was 2pm. I went back down on my feet in the process I locked eyes with him for what felt like forever.

I was drawn back to reality when my Umma was shaking me. I shook my head, looked away from him and turned to my family.

"Yah, Lee Ji Eun, who was that?" My Umma asked.

"Uh, no one." I lied. I looked back and only saw the back of them.

---------------------------------

Well how was it???

Anyways idk if IU has a sister or not and if she does what's her name??

lol comment please!