Chapter 18

Oh Great, Im falling in Love....

Ji Eun's POV

 

That night I went to the airport with Jason to say goodbye. His parents weren't there and he said that they left on an earlier plane and that he wanted to stay a little bit longer.

"So I guess this is goodbye then." We were standing in front of the entrance to the gates. Jason was looking down at me and I at him.

"It is. I'll miss you Ji Eun." I gave him a small smile.

"I'll miss you too... I'll visit you then." He chuckled lightly and we gave each other one last hug before departing. We seperated and he headed to the gates. I was about to walk outside when suddenly someone grabbed my arm and spun me around.

I looked up to find Jason there. I was about to ask what he was doing when he cupped my face. I rounded my eyes in surprise. Is he going to kiss me?!

He hesitated before tilting my head down and kissing my forehead instead. I stood there still in shock and looked up at him. He gave me one last smile before turning around and running back into the entrance. When he was out of sight, I smiled slightly and left without looking back one last time.

I stepped out into cold night air and snuggled deeper into my scarf. I walked into the bus and saw only 2 other people were inside. I walked to the back and sat down looking out the window and watching the scenery pass before me. 

When I got I walked slowly home enjoying the cold night air and the quietness that hung in the air. As I walked up my front steps I couldn't help but sigh. I felt like there was something troubling my heart.

I shook my head and headed inside. I went to the kitchen and grabbed a glass of water.

"Your home late." I jumped and placed my hand on my chest at the sudden voice and turned around to find my brother leaning on the wall. 

"Aish... You freakin scared me!" He smirked and crossed his arms over his chest.

"Where were you today?" I finished drinking my water before answering him.

"I hung out with a friend today." It wasn't a lie. It just wasn't detailed. He nodded but remained in his position.

"So why did you come home late?" I avoided his gaze.

"I had to say goodbye to a friend." It was quiet for a while and I didn't want to answer anymore questions so I walked past him and went up to my room.

I shut the door behind me and quickly got ready for bed. After I was done, I slid underneath my covers and stared at the dark ceiling above me. I wasn't tired nor was I sleepy. 

I'm sad that Jason had to go and I probably would never see him again. He was the first real friend I made since I got here. Although we didn't talk and hang out much, he still meant alot to me. 

I heaved a sigh, rolled on my side and stared out the window.

~~~~~

Author's POV

After YoungBae was sure his little sister was asleep. He snuck up in front of her door and slid a letter underneath it. He straighted back up and sighed.

"I don't know what your going through but, himnae. Ji Eun-ah hwaiting." He made a fist and with that he grabbed his packed bags and quietly left the house.

Youngbae walked out to the street and into the awaiting taxi by the corner. He looked back at the house with a sad smile. Ji Eun-ah, mianhae but oppa has to go for a while... 

With that thought he entered the taxi with his things and left.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

Short Update ik.... Sorry you guys...

Im currently having a major case of writer's block....

grr... sorry if it's boring too..

I'll be going to Canada next week. YAY!! XD 

<333