Chapter 8

Oh Great, Im falling in Love....

Ji Eun's POV

 

I looked at the girl holding Wooyoung totally confused out of my brain. She just kept grinning and holding on to Wooyoung's arm for dear life. I just kept watching them amused by the girl.

"Uhh, You guys remember Yuri-ssi, right?" Wooyoung introduced. The members just nodded their heads hesitantly.

"Oppa's, I've missed you! Have you missed me?" She squealed and I covered my ears. Wooyoung saw what I did and chuckled. "What's so funny oppa?" She asked. He just shook his head.

"Noona, what are you doing here?" Junho asked.

"I was in town and I wanted to see my favorite boys." She smiled. She looked around the room and when her eyes landed on me, she pouted. "Oppa, who is she?" Wooyoung hesitated before answering.

"Um, she's our friend." She smiled and finally let go of Wooyoung. That was such a fake smile.... I was sort of relieved she let go though. She went up to me and introduced herself.

"Annyeong! My name's Yuri. What's yours?" She talked to me like I was a little kid. I stood up and bowed.

"Annyeonghasseyo. My name's Ji Eun." She nodded her head and looked away to the other members. Her eyes went wide when she saw the mess.

"Omo, what happened here?"

"Well, we were sort of cooking and well..." Chansung trailed off.

"What are you waiting for? Clean it up!" She demanded. When she turned around Chansung, Junho, and Junsu were making faces behind her back. I giggled and bit my lip so I could stop the laughter comming from my mouth. Yuri gave me a look and I stopped laughing but not before I gave a look to the guys.

"Oppa! Want to hang out with me tomorrow?" She suddenly perked up and asked Wooyoung. Wow, Yuri-ssi has some serious mood swings... He gave me a quick glance before looking back at Yuri.

"Uhh... Sure?" It was more of a question than a statement.

"Yay! Gomawoyo oppa!" Wooyoung gave her an annoyed look but, she didn't seem to catch it, and gave me an apologetic look. I gave him a small smile and a thumbs up. Suddenly Junho came up beside me and grinned.

"Ji Eun-ssi, wanna hang with us tomorrow while Hyung is out?"

"Bu--" He clapped both of his hands together.

"PLEEASE! OH PRETTY PRETTY PLEASE!" He pleaded. I looked at him, I couldn't possibly say no to him.

"Well--" I started to say but got cut off when Junho bear hugged me. I was completely shock by what he did.

"YAAYY!!"

"YAH! JASHIK! JUNHO!" I heard Wooyoung yell and Junho immediately let go of me. Junho rubbed the back of his neck embarrassed.

"Mianhae Ji Eun-ssi." I smiled.

"It's okay." I turned to Wooyoung who was throwing daggers at Junho. Wonder why he's suddenly mad.... I shrugged that at that thought.

"What time do you want me to come over?" I asked.

"It's okay we'll pick you up at home. Is that fine with you?" Well tomorrow was going to be a weekend tomorrow anyway, so I nodded.

"Awesome! We'll pick you up at five."

"Wooyoung Oppa, pick me up at four tomorrow, arachi?" Yuri asked and I say Wooyoung hesitantly nod. "Oppaa why don't we talk in the living room? Gaja." With that she dragged him away. Once she was out of ear shot the boys sighed.

"Wow, I can't believe she has the nerve to come here!" Taecyeon Oppa said. I was confused.

"What did she do?" I asked curiously.

"Well, alot of things. She was Wooyoung's ex a really reallly long time ago, but on their three month anniversary Yuri-ssi broke up with Wooyoung and moved to the states. Just like that." Nichkhun Oppa explained.

"And now she's back." Junsu finished.

"After she left Wooyoung hyung was devastated but eventually got over it. By the looks of his face, he didn't miss her one bit." Chansung laughed and the others joined him. I looked at the time and an hour had passed. I was starving and just to declare that out loud my stomach grumbled. Everyone looked at me and I smiled sheepishly.

"Well guess we're going out to eat!" Taecyeon and everyone else cheered. We all left the kitchen to go find Wooyoung and Yuri-ssi. I stopped when I saw them. I was frozen to my spot and just stared at them.

"Ji Eun-ssi whats--" Junho followed my gaze and so did everybody else. All of us stood there. It was silent. I felt a pang in my chest when I saw them. Wooyoung was kissing Yuri.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Wooyoung's POV

I was explaing to Yuri that I didn't want her back and how I was perfectly fine until she jump on top of me and crashed her lips with mine. I didn't move at all and I widened my eyes from shock. She stayed there for quite a while and I didn't know why I couldn't push her off. She finally pulled away and looked at me with expectant eyes. To be honest, I felt nothing. It's the same nothing I felt when I wen't out with her.

She looked behind me and smirked then planted a quick peck on my cheek before leaning away. She stood up and acted all innocent.

"Oh, annyeong Ji Eun-ssi and oppa's." I quickly stood up. Crap. Ji Eun probably saw wrong. Damn it! I glared at Yuri.

"What do you guys need?" Nobobdy answered. "YAH!" That snapped everyone back to reality. I saw Ji Eun look at me but she looked away. I heaved a sigh. Great...

"Uh, hyung we were going out to eat but..." Yuri clapped her hands all excited.

"Great! We'll join you!" I shoved my hands into my pockets and looked at the members. I smirked, they weren't too fond of the idea and neither was I.

"Uh, sure." Chansung replied.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ji Eun's POV

We had gone out to eat and trust me it couldn't be anymore awkward. Yuri-ssi talked the whole time which was good for me because I wasn't really in the mood to talk. The boys nodded and replied when necessary. After dinner, Yuri took her car home and the boys dropped me off at home. I got off and thanked them. Wooyoung didn't say anything to me since we left the dorm.

Tonight was just too awkward.

-----------------------------

Annyeong Chingu's!!

Yesh I udated again! lol Hope you enjoy!

Thanks!!

Milky Couple <3

Oh yeah.. my friend is my co-author! Read her stories!!