Chapter 9

Oh Great, Im falling in Love....

HAPPY LUNAR NEW YEAR YEOROBUN!!

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Wooyoung's POV

 

I groaned as I got out of bed. Last night was totally uncalled for and I hope Ji Eun's okay. Beep beep. I picked up my phone and read the text I got.

Oppa, mianhae but I can't hang out today. I have to leave early.Mianhae again!

                          -<3 Yuri

I sighed relieved that I didn't have to go out with her. I looked at the time and it was 2pm (Hottest time of day! ;)). I groaned again. Ugh...I gotta start waking up earlier. I shook my head and got ready for the day. I went downstairs to find the other members already awake and watching tv. I walked up behind them quietly. Hehe.. ers.

"YAH!" I screamed and all of them jumped and some fell off the couch. I started laughing like crazy until my stomach hurt. I wiped an imaginary tear from my eye. "Oh my goodness, that was priceless!!" They all shot me glares.

"Hyung!" Chansung whined while rubbing his head.

"Mwo? You guys didn't wake me up!" I said, crossing my arms.

"Wooyoung, aren't you going out with Yuri-ssi today?"  Taecyeon said trying to change the subject. I shook my head.

"No, she cancelled on me."

"Typical... Well anyways have fun with yourself while we go out with Ji Eun!" He said grinning. I widened my eyes in shock.

"M-mwo?! Your not even going to let me come?!" Junho shook his head.

"We want her ALL to ourselves!" He said jokingly. Even though that was a joke I felt something weird, was it... anger? No. Jealousy? Hmm, maybe. "And besides, Junsu hyung and my birthday are comming up soon. This is her present for us even though she doesn't know it, yet." Right their birthdays were comming up...

"Then that means I definitely have to go." I said stubbornly.

"Bu--" Junsu hyung cut him off.

"Arraso, arraso. You can come with us." I smirked but on the inside I was fist pumping and cheering. I walked in front of the couch and flopped down but instead of landing on the cushions, my landed on the floor. I whipped my head around and glared at the boys while they were high-fiving each other.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ji Eun's POV

I was standing in front of my closet deciding what to wear. I had less than an hour to get ready and that was enough time for me. I shrugged and just decided on wearing my favorite pair of jeans and my favorite plaid shirt. I went to the bathroom and brushed my teeth and fixed my hair. I heard the doorbell ring and the door being opened.

"JI EUN!! YOUR FRIENDS ARE HERE!" My mom screamed from downstair.

"OK!! I'LL BEEN DOWN IN A SECOND!" I grabbed my wallet and shoes and ran down the stairs while putting my shoes on. I went up to my mom who was chatting with the gyus.

"And this is Ji Eun when she was just three years old..." I widened my eyes and interrupted their conversation.

"Uh, Umma we should probably get going." They all stood up including my mom.

"Oh, um alright then! Have fun!" I pushed the boys out of the house and into their van. Before I got in I noticed the familiar fohawk.

"Um, guys, what is he doing here? I thought he was going out with Yuri unnie." I pointed to Wooyoung who was sitting in the front seat. He looked at me and smirked.

"Wae? Jealous?" I scoffed.

"You wish I was." The guys laughed and we entered the van.

"So, why IS he here?" I asked again. Junho replied.

"Yuri-ssi said she couldn't hang out." I nodded but oddly felt happy that he was with us.

"So anyways, where are we going?"

"Well, since it's Junsu hyung and Junho's birthday--" I cut Taecyeon off.

"MWO?! It's their birthday?!" I looked at Junsu and Junho and lighty hit their arms. "Why didn't you guys tell me?! I could've gotten you guys gifts!"

"Well, that's what today is for. Your gift to us is to enjoy the remaining afternoon and evening with us." I grinned.

"Alright! I'll make today your best day ever!!" We all cheered and hollered besides Wooyoung who just shook his head.

>>ff>>

The car finally stopped and I looked outside to find myself in front of an amusement park. Before we got out the 2pm members put on their disguises and must I say, they looked very weird. When they were ready, we got out of the van and headed straight to the rides with Wooyoung trailing behind.

"Come one you guys! Let's go to the biggest roller-coaster!" I dragged them all to the roller-coaster and quickly got on. Yes, I love amusement parks! After the roller-coaster we headed to the arcade and played some games. We were playing ski-ball and I beat all the guys! Haha! This was so much fun! Then I remembered this was Junho and Junsu's present. I grabbed their hands and took them to the photobooth.

"Since this is your present... We have get a picture to remember this day!" I told them when we got there. They laughed and we started taking pictures with silly faces.

>>ff>>

After the amusement park it was getting dark, so we decided to go get some ice cream and totally skip dinner. We went to Baskin Robbins and found a booth we could all fit in. I was sitting with Juno, Junsu and Chansung while Taecyeon, Nichkhun, and Wooyoung were sitting in front of me. 

"Ok, since this is my present to you guys. I'll pay for the ice cream." I started to get up but Nichkhun and Junsu stopped me.

"It's okay! We'll pay for it!" Nichkhun and Junsu got up and pushed me back down into the booth.

"Gomawo Nichkhun and Junsu oppa." They smiled and left. I turned to face Junho.

"So, how was your birthday celebration?" I asked him.

"Well since I got to spent it with the 2pm members and you... it was great!" He smiled and I couldn't help but smile with him.

"That's good!" I turned around to face Taecyeon and Wooyoung right when I heard the bell to the door ring. Wooyoung looked up and he seemed to be glaring at someone, but I wasn't sure. I turned around and followed his gaze. 

There stood Jason... and a girl with him. He felt our stares and turned to face us.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jason's POV

I felt someone's gaze as I entered the shop. I shook off the feeling at first but I was getting uncomfortable. I looked at the direction of the stares and my eyes fell on Ji Eun but she wasn't alone behind her I only saw Wooyoung who shot me a glare. I felt someone tug on my arm. I hesitantly pulled away from the stare and looked into another pair of eyes.

"Oppa, what kind of ice cream, do you want?" I looked at her longer before replying. They really look alike... behind those glasses.

"Vanilla, Pilsuk-ah." She smiled and nodded.

----------------------------------------

Sorry for the really late update you guys!!

It's been a while since I brought up Jason so here he is!!

Oh and this is probably late but

HAPPY LUNAR NEW YEAR!!

Saranghae Milky Couple Chingu's!! <3