Chapter 3

Oh Great, Im falling in Love....

Ji Eun's POV

We arrived at the house. When I got out of the car I looked around the neighborhood. It was quaint and quiet and also the middle of August. Just three more days until school starts, I thought. I sighed and got my luggage out of the car. I told my umma and unnie I would go in first.

I entered the house and the scent of food hit my nose. I grinned immediately and knew exactly who was cooking in the kitchen. I threw my bags to the side and ran to the kitchen. There I saw the back of the most amazing person in the world.

"YoungBae Oppa!" I screamed and jumped on his back, which probably was a bad idea since he was cooking. He chuckled and I let go of him.

"Lee Ji Eun, Oppa is cooking, why don't you sit down and I'll serve you? Arassuh?" I pouted but did as I was told.

"Arrayo oppa." I watched him cook and once he was done he served me a bowl of rice and kalbi with kimchi and other side dishes. I quickly ate the food and placed it in the sink.

"Why don't you go upstairs and rest first?" He asked.

"Alright then!" I went to grab my bags where I threw them and lugged them up the stairs.

I entered my room and threw my stuff in my closet. Three more days... I thought again. I sighed and flopped onto my bed. I didn't realize how tired I was until I closed my eyes. Then I quickly slipped into darkness

~

Three days has passed since I arrived. I was relieved, shockingly, that school starts today. I woke up an hour ago and was now tying my hair in to two ponytails. The Academy mad us wear uniforms and to be honest they weren't as bad as I thought.

I grabbed my backpack and went downstairs. I told my family that I would be walking to school, they said it was fine. I hopped out the door and walked towards the school.

The Academy looked fancy, alright. It had gates, trees, and flowerbeds that made an aisle towards the school. I walked in slowly since I had fifteen minutes before class.

I roamed around the school until I found an empty room with a guitar and a piano. I looked around just incase nobody was looking and entered into the room. I set my bag down, grabbed a chair and grabbed the guitar. I started to play IU's The Story Only I Didn't Know, then I sang. I sang my heart out getting lost in the music, oblivious to everything around me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Wooyoung's POV

I was walking down the halls of the school I would be training and attending in. Nobody was around yet, so when I turned the corner I heard the most heavenly voice.

They way the she sang the music was emotional. I followed the voice in a daze not knowing where I actually was. I kept following it until I reached the door. I was about to open it when the voice stopped. I was released from my trance and I struggled to looke for a place to hide.

I found a garbage can nearby and hid behind it. I looked back to the door and it opened. A girl stepped out and that's when I felt breathless.

She looked around before walking the opposite direction I was hiding in. I sat there motionless.It was like time stood still and I was the only one moving. I never thought that frail, little girl could sing like that. That girl, that girl that stepped out of that classroom and that girl in the airplane....

But, How? I asked myself. That girl, was Lee Ji Eun.

---------------------------------

YAYYY So two uploads in one day!!! lol

comment!!