Chapter 20

Oh Great, Im falling in Love....

Ji Eun's POV

 

Tonight was Christmas Eve and tomorrow would be Christmas day. I sighed for what felt like the hundredth time tonight. I was placing all the presents underneath the Christmas tree when the doorbell rang. I stood up confused and walked to the door. Who could be here on Christmas Eve? I opened the door to reveal six guys with nicely wrapped boxes in their hands.

"Annyeong!" Chansung greeted.

"Uh, hi. Not to be rude but... What are you guys doing here?" I asked. 

"We're here for Christmas silly!" Junho said then pushed through my door with the rest of the guys behind him. I closed my door and walked to the living room slowly. I'm so confused...

"Shouldn't you guys be spending time with your loved ones?" I asked hoping not to touch on anything personal. Taecyeon shrugged.

"Nah, they live too far and we wouldn't have time anyways." He replied. I flopped down on my couch next to Wooyoung and frowned.

"I still don't get why you guys are here..." I muttered underneath my breath. I guess Junho heard me when he chuckled.

"What? Don't want us around? I guess we'll leave. Come on you guys." He joked but before they could actually get up and leave I stopped them.

"Wait!! I didn't say that! Geez Junho... I was just wondering why you guys came here." He chuckled and gave me one of his famous eye-smiles.

"We came here because Wooyoung hyung wouldn't shut up." I raised an eyebrow and looked at Wooyoung questioningly. He gave an awakward laugh and scratched the back of his head embarrassed. Before he could look away, I caught a faint tint on his cheeks. I shrugged and looked back at the rest of them.

"Well, since your already here, you can put your things underneath the Christmas tree." They nodded and stood up placing a bunch of gifts underneath the tree. I suddenly remembered I had no food and stood up.

"You guys must be hungry, right? I'll go make some food!" Before I could let them answer I went straight to the kitchen. I was getting out the pots, pans and ingredients when I heard someone walk in. I turned around an saw Nichkhun going throught my refrigerator an taking out a few things. I stood up from my bent postition and walked over to him.

"Whatcha doin?" I asked.

"Helping you cook of course." He replied without looking at me. I nodded and placed my hands on my hips.

"Alright Chef Khun, what should we make tonight?" He looked up and raised an eyebrow at my sudden change. I rolled my eyes and told him to go along with it. He shrugged and put his hands on his hips too.

"Well first we have to start of with the main dishes! Then we'll make the dessert!" I nodded firmly. "Let's make... Dukkboki as an appetizer first then Kimchi jjigae, Kalbie, Bulgogie, the side dishes... Oh! Last but not least! The dessert... which will be..." He was deep in thought.

"How about Cream Cake?" He looked up and nodded in approval.

"Alright let's get to work then." I grabbed the aprons and handed one to him.

An hour had passed and we were about done. Nichkhun oppa was doing final touches while I was setting up the table. Wooyoung came in the dining room with a few rice bowls. He placed them on the table and we looked at the table in accomplishment. I had to admit Nichkhun and I made alot, and I mean ALOT of food- that counted the side dishes too.

"Dinner's ready!!" I heard Nichkhun yell from the kitchen. I turned around and saw four other boys rush into the dining room obviously famished. I walked back into the kitchen, took of my apron, and washed my hands before heading back to the dining room. Everyone else was seated waiting for me. I sat on the only seat left, next to Wooyoung.

"Merry Christmas!! Eat up!" I called. 

"NE!" They replied in unison. I smiled at all of them thankful that I wasn't spending this Christmas alone. I felt my smile falter when I thought about how my brother and I would usually spend Christmas together. I wonder why he left... I shook that thought away and started to eat.

 

After dinner we were back to the living room again. Everyone was everywhere, literally. Some were on the couch, on the floor, or by the Christmas tree trying to figure out what was in the boxes. It was already pass midnight and I'm shocked that these boys were still wide-awake.

"Alright you guys. It's time to bring up the presents!" Junsu announced. Everyone including myself sat on the floor in a circle.

"Ok, Chansung first!" Chansung took out his presents and handed them to everyone. I was kind of surprised that I got one. I opened it to find an adorable panda neck pillow. I beamed up at him.

"Gomawo Chansung oppa!" He smiled and awkwardly rubbed the back of his head.

"No problem..."

"Alright! Junho's turn!" Taecyeon said and clapped his hands in anticipation. He handed everyone their gifts and I got another one. I looked at what the other got then opened mine. It was a pink domo plushie. I grinned at the cuteness in front of me.

"Nemou Gomawo Junho oppa! Chincha Kyeopta!" He smiled and nodded.

We continued on with the rest of the guys and now it was my turn. I handed each of them their presents. Chansung got pororo slippers. He is the maknae right? Well anyways they all got different gifts. As for Wooyoung since he brought the gift I gave him he opened it then.

I watched his face when he took out boy hello kitty. His wide-eyes were replaced with a huge grin on his face. I couldn't help but smile with him too.

"Gamawo Ji Eun-ah!!" They all sang in unison. I smiled at all of them pleased that they liked the presents.

"It's nothing!" I said blushing a little.

After the presents the guys did their own thing. I was just watching them have fun when I saw Wooyoung walk out the backyard porch. Curious, I went to follow him. The cold air greeted my face as I stepped out. I went by railing next to him and looked up at the sky. We stayed quiet for a while and it was peacful.

"Pretty isn't it?" He asked breaking our silence and referring to the stars above. I smiled and nodded. I saw him face me from the corner of my eye and I did the same. "Here." He handed me a small wrapped box. "It's my present to you." I looked at him with wide-eyes.

"But you already bought me a gift." He nodded thoughtfully.

"Yeah, I did... But this one is a surprise. Go ahead, open it." And open it is what I did. Inside I saw the bracelets. The same two bracelets I wanted in that corner store. I snapped my head up at  him and widened my eyes even more. "You like it?" I nodded like a little kid at him.

"Yeah. I love it! But... How?"

"I saw you looking at it in the shop." I nodded then he grabbed the box from me. He took the bracelet with the key, grabbed my hand, and placed it around my wrist. I looked at it then grabbed the other bracelet. I took his hand and clasped the bracelet on his wrist. We held up our wrists next to each other. I smiled at the two matching bracelets. My heart swelled up with happiness.

I faced Wooyoung and he was still looking at me with this soft look on his face. I blinked and smiled at him softly.

"Thanks again oppa." Keeping the smile on his face, he ruffled my hair.

"No problem. Anything for you Ji Eun." We went to leaning on the railing and looking up at the sky. It was odd how none of the guys were looking for us.

~~~~

Author's POV

"Guy's SHUT UP!!"

"OW! HYUNG!!"

"Aish..."

The guys were standing behind the backyard door trying to spy on their friend.

"Ohimigawd! Do you guys see that?!" Junsu whispered. The members waved him away watching intensely at the scene happening before them.

Wooyoung turned his face and looked at Ji Eun's side profile. He smiled softly at her admiring her beauty. Ji Eun felt a strong gaze to her left. She turned her face to see Wooyoung staring at her. They locked eyes for a moment before Wooyoung blinked and looked down.

"Ji Eun..." He looked up and looked at her eye to eye. "I need to tell you something." Ji Eun felt her heart rate quicken. She was nervous as to what he was going to tell her. "And I think this is the best time to tell you."

"W-what i-is it?" Ji Eun stuttered. Wooyoung sighed, looked down and looked back up again. 

"I-I really l-like you Ji Eun and I want t-to protect you. I also wan't you t-to be my girlfriend." 

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

WOAH!! Double update this week?!

Yeah I really want to finish this storyy..

It feels a bit rushed... Sorry about that :/

Hope you enjoyed!!

<333

tumblr_ldkkhtIDMC1qaxbsv.jpg