Chapter 6

Oh Great, Im falling in Love....

Lee Ji Eun's POV

 

I woke up the next morning earlier than usual. I felt like taking a jog around the neighborhood before going back home and taking a shower. I went to my closet and grabbed a pair of sweatpants, a plain t-shirt, a hoodie, and some really comfortable socks. I tied my hair into a pony tail and slipped on my shoes before grabbing a bottle of water and heading out. When I got outside, the brisk air greeted me. Although it was the middle of August the weather was already starting to get chilly. I put on my hood and started jogging. I started of slow then increased my speed once I was warmed up. I never really payed any attention to where I was going but weirdly enough I knew how to get home.

 

After jogging for a mile and a half I slowed down and decided to speed walk through the nearby park. I lowered my head and watched my feet move, one in front of the other. I heard footsteps comming my way but I had thought they were far away until I bumped into something. I closed my eyes expecting the ground but nothing came, instead I felt two hands grip me on my arms. I slowly opened my eyes and Wooyoung's face was just a few inches from mine. We locked eyes and stayed like that for what felt like forever. We bothe snapped out of it when someone bumped into me making me closer to Wooyoung than ever. I quickly let go and so did he. We looked away and it felt so awkward that  I was relieved when he finally spoke.

 

"Um, so what are you doing so early in the morning?"

 

"Getting a quick jog before school." He nodded and it was all silent and awkward again.

 

"Well I guess I'll see you later. bye." I nodded and he left. I stood there for a while before finishing my jog and going  back home.

 

I was just in time for breakfast. I went upstairs and quickly took a shower before changing, fixing my hair and going downstairs to eat. The jog made me hungry and I was really looking forward to eat.

 

"Morning Oppa."

 

"Annyeong Ji Eun. Here's some food. I have to leave early today and Umma and In Na noona already left." He handed me a plate of pancaked with syrup, whipped cream, and strawberries on top.

 

"Arrasuh. Kamsahamnida" He gave me a quick kiss on my forehead and left. I ate quickly and brushed my teeth before grabbing my bag and leaving the house. I walked to school and got there in no time. I was in a good mood today. My bump in with Wooyoung was a little awkward but it's okay. I headed to class with five minutes to spare. Wooyoung was already sitting in his seat and I quietly went to mine. I felt his eyes follow me the whole time though and it made really uncomfotable.

 

"Ji Eun-ssi..." I turned my head to look at him.

 

"Ne, Wooyoung-ssi?"

 

"You don't have to call me that. You can call me Oppa, if you want."

 

"Mm, arrasuh." He smiled and that was the end of our conversation. The bell had rung and the teacher had started teaching. The class went by in a flash and before I knew it I was on my way to my second class. Someone called my name and I turned around Wooyoung was heading towards me.

 

"Uh, ne Wooyoung-ssi?" He raised an eyebrow.

 

"Mianhae, ne Wooyoung oppa?" he smiled.

 

"Are you busy after school?" I shook my head. "Good, come meet me at the gate right after." Before I could respond he was already leaving. I wonder why he wants to see me. I shrugged to myself and walked to class. When I walked in I saw Jason wasn't in his seat. He probably wasn't here today. Then bell rang right in time. I took my seat and listened. I guess today was going to be peaceful.

 

I had finished all my classes and was on my way out to see Wooyoung oppa. It felt weird calling him Oppa, but I guess I had to get used to it. I stopped by my locker before heading out and texted my Umma that I would be home late. I stepped out of the building and saw that Wooyoung was already waiting for me. I walked up to him and bowed he did the same.

 

"Annyeong."

 

"Annyeong. The boys will be here soon to pick us up." I assumed the boys would be the 2pm members. 

 

"By the way, where are we going, Oppa?"

 

"We are going to my quarters." I laughed.

 

"Nice use of words." He bowed all royal like.

 

"Why thank you my lady." We both laughed and by the time we finished a car honked next to us. Taecyeon-ssi was driving and the only passenger who was with him was Junho. I bowed at both of them.

 

"Annyeonghaseyo." They bowed their heads and said hi. Junho was sitting in the back seat so that meant Wooyoung was going to be sitting in the front while I'll be by Junho. Wooyoung opened the door for me, I thanked him and went inside the car. Once we were all settled, Taecyeon drove and we were all silent besides the music playing on the radio. I listened carefully to the song and it was You and I by IU. I knew this song by heart and started humming to it. Once the song was over a new came on. Once it started, I knew exactly what song it was. I need a Girl by Taeyang oppa, it was my favorite song. Once he started singing I did too, my own version of course. I saw all three members stare at me but I didn't care. I was getting lost in the music. When the song ended, everyone clapped, even Taecyeon who was suppose to be driving. I blushed a little.

 

"Kamsahamnida."

 

"Wah! Neomu neomu yeppo. You have a really pretty voice!" Junho exclaimed and I couldn't help but laugh.

 

"Thanks." He gave me an eye smile. After that, the ride to their place was quiet, but it was nice. Taecyeon suddenly stopped and I had guess we were here. I unbuckled my seatbelt and got out of the car. I turned around and right there in front of me was a realy, really big dorm house. Wooyoung stood next to me and place a hand on my shoulder.

 

"This is my quarters, my lady."

 

------------------

So it's been probably 2 weeks since I last updated and I am REEEAAALLLY sorry!!

I have been procrastinating and it's not very good. Mianhae chingu's.

Thank's everyone who keeps supporting me!

and sorry for the boring chapter btw... but anyways hope you enjoyed!

Saranghae Milky Couple chingu's!