Chapter 7

Oh Great, Im falling in Love....

Wooyoung's POV

 

We got to the dorms and I led Ji Eun inside. Taec hyung and Junho were already inside leaving the two of us behind. Babo... I thought. I opened the door for her and she nodded her head in thanks. She walked inside and I followed suit. I waited until she was ready and led her to the living room. The other members were already planted on the couch and didn't notice us walk in. 

"Yah!" I screamed. Nichkhun started to turn around.

"Yah, who are yo--" He stopped once he saw Ji Eun. The other two turned around too and all three of them immidiately stood up, bowed and greeted themselves.

"Annyeonhaseyo, my name's Nichkhun."

"Annyeonghaseyo Nichkhun-ssi."

"Please, call me oppa." He then flashed her a smile. I rolled my eyes and so did the other two, Only you Hyung, only you...

"Annyeonghaseyo, I'm Junsu."

"Annyeong, I'm Chansung." Way to drop the honorifics... I thought. Ji Eun smiled and nodded her head in hello.

"And you know the other two, which by the way, where are they?" I asked.

"Junho went in the kitchen and Taec went in his room." Nichkhun replied. I nodded.

"Well since you guys already know who Ji Eun is, why don't you keep her company while I go to the kitchen?" I gave them one last look before going to the kitchen.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ji Eun's POV

I watched Wooyoung leave until he was out of my sight and turned to face the other members. I stood there awkwardly for a while until one of the members, Nichkhun, told me to sit down.

"Come here Ji Eun and sit down." Junsu patted the seat next to him and I followed. I sat down with my hands on my lap watching the t.v. pretending to ignore the stares comming from Junsu, Chansung, and Nichkhun Oppa. Now that I think about it, I'm shocked at my own self for having a calm and collected compsure right now. I mean I'm in the living room of 2pm!! Of course, I was probably freaking out inside.

"Uh, chogi, Ji Eun-ssi..." I pulled my gaze away from the t.v. and turned to Junsu.

"Ne?" I answered.

"You look familiar... uh, were you the girl from the plane?" I looked at him confused, pretending I didn't know what he meant. "You sat with Wooyoung before..." I pretended to think about it for a second then knew what he was talking about.

"Ah, ne, I remember. Kkeunde, wae?"

"Oh, uh, ani, I was just asking." He smiled and rubbed the back of his head. Chansung hit Junsu upside the head and I giggled.

"Yah!! What was that for?!" Junsu yelled.

"Babo hyung." Chansung retorted.

"Yah, I'm your hyung you better be treating me with more respect next time. Jashik..."

"Aish, shikkeuro! Boys, we have a guest!" Nichkhun scolded both of them, which I found this whole scene funny because Junsu was the oldest. Besides that,  Wooyoung has been gone for a while now.

"Ah, chogi..yo..." The members were still arguing and didn't hear me. I was going to ask again a little louder but right on cue Wooyoung came in the living room carrying an armful of popcorn, candy, and soda. I stood up and helped him set the stuff on the table infront of the t.v. Once his hands were free, he went over in front of the boys and stood there for a while.

"YAH!" I jumped from his sudden outburst and suddenly the other three were quiet. I looked at Wooyoung in awe, he was pretty cool getting his hyungs and donsaeng to be quiet. I smiled to myself at that thought.

~~~~~~~~~~~

Junho's POV

I stood by the doorway, without them knowing, watching the members and her. I looked at Ji Eun, she was cute alright, but she could only be Wooyoung hyung's girl. She looked really pretty when she laughed. Her smile was contagious and I found myself smiling.

"Yah, Junho!" I snapped out of my thoughts when Wooyoung hyung called my name. I pulled mygaze away from her and looked at Wooyoung.

"Ne?" I answered.

"What are you doing there just standing?" I started laughing. "WAE?! Why are you laughing?!"

"Oh, nothing. Why don't you ask Ji Eun instead." I looked at Ji Eun and when she heard her name she snapped her head to me and widened her eyes. Wooyoung hyung looked at Ji Eun and she turned her head to face hime, panick in her eyes. She was so cute.

"Oh, um n-no it's okay!" she stuttered and waved her hands in front of her. I laughed and walked to the couch where she was sitting and ruffled her hair.

"I was just kidding Ji Eun!" She frowned and fixed her hair. "Mian!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ji Eun's POV

After that little scene, Taec Oppa finally came down and joined us. He was right in time, we were deciding what movie to watch. Junho and Wooyoung wanted to watch an action movie while the other four members wanted to watch a comedy drama. Wow, I guess these beastly idols have a soft side too.... Of course though, since four beats two we ended up watching a comedy drama. We all sat in this really big sofa that could fit all seven of us. I was in the middle and to my right were Wooyoung, Junho, and Junsu. To my left were Nichkhun, Taecyeon, and Chansung. We all had a comfortable distance from each other which I was totally okay with. 

We were only probably five minutes into the movie when we started laughing like crazy. Eventually we had to stop and so we did, at that moment I was about to reach for popcorn when Wooyoung was too. Our hands touched for a brief moment before I snatched mine away. I felt tingles shooting up my arms just from that one tiny touch. We both looked at each other and I hope I wasn't red. Wait... This doesn't mean anything, right? I shook that thought away. I looked at Wooyoung and he was looking at me worriedly.

"Gwenchana?" He asked. I nodded.

"N-ne Gwenchana.." I mumbled. We looked at each other one last time before leaning back onto the couch and watching the rest of the movie. The whole time we were mostly laughing or getting awkwardly silent during very emotional or passionate scenes. It felt really comfortable, and I haven't felt that for a while, the only thing that could make feel that way was music. When the movie ended, I looked at the time, it was already 6:30 pm! I widened my eyes.

"Omo, you guys I have to go. It's getting really late." I said to no one in particular. I started to get up but Nichkhun stopped me.

"Wait, you can't just leave. Who knows what kind of people are out there!"

"But, I told my Umma I wouldn't be out too long." There was a pause before Nichkhun replied.

"Then, why don't you just stay for dinner and we'll drop you off." He looked at the other members expectantly. I looked at them too, they widened their eyes and nodded their heads eagerly, except for Wooyoung. He nonchalanty shrugged.

"Well... I guess that would be okay. Let me just call my Umma first. Where's your bathroom?" Wooyoung led me to a really long hallway that seemed to stretch forever and we finally made a right. We arrived at a door and I went in but not before saying thanks. Manners first! I called my mom and it took three rings until she finally picked up.

"Yoboseyo?" She answered.

"Umma..."

"Oh, Ji Eun, where are you?"

"Um, I'm over at a friends house." I waited for her reply.

"Chingu? Dugu?" I could hear the curiosity in her voice.

"He's names Wooyoung. You know the guy from 2pm? They want me to stay for dinner and they said they would drop me off." She didn't reply for a while and I could imagine her widening her eyes in shock and clutching the phone.

"CHINCHA?!" She screamed in my ear and I had to pull my phone away. Once I was sure she was done I placed it back

"Umma!" I yelled back but quiet enough so nobody outside the door could hear. 

"You can stay their for a while longer, but be sure you get home no longer than ten! Arrasuh?"

"Mm, Arrayo!"

"Krre, annyeong."

"Annyeong" With that I hung up on her. I didn't leave the bathroom right away but looked in the mirror. In the mirror I saw my reflection, I saw who I wanted to be. I wanted to sing and just sing forever. I sighed and left the bathroom. I went back to the living room and found the boys weren't there. I saw a note on the table and picked it up.

Ji Eun-ssi,

Were in the kitchen! Find us if you can! kekeke

                               -2pm

I smirked. I placed the note back down and went to look for the kitchen. It didn't take me long, which was quite surprising considering it's such a big house. I pushed the doors to the kitchen but immediately stopped when I saw the mess in front of me. Junho, Junsu, and Chansung were wearing aprons with something unmetionable covering it. Their faces were covered in peices of food and the floor was littered with veggtables. While there was a mess, Wooyoung, Nichkhun, and Taecyeon sat at the table watching them with amused faces. I stood there, this was unbelievable.

"What.... happened?" All six of them had finally noticed my presence and stopped whatever they were doing. The three messy boys looked embarrased while the other three just smirked or laugh. Gosh 2pm... An idea popped in my mind but was completely ruined when the door bell rang. That snapped everyone back to reality. I wonder who that could be at this time... I thought. The other guys were probably thinking it too since no one made an attempt to go and open the door. The bell rang again and this time Wooyoung stood up and said he would answer the door. When he left the kitchen I walked to the table and sat down while the three messy boys were cleaning up. 

"Taecyeon-ssi who do you think is at the door?" 

"Molla.." He replied. I turned to Nichkhun.

"Nichkhun- ssi?" I asked, but before he could answer the kitchen door burst open and there stood Wooyoung with a girl clutched on his arm. I looked around, and by the looks of it the other members didn't look so happy. I looked back to Wooyoung, clueless.

"Annyeong Oppas!" She said.

--------------------------------------

Ok so this is probably THE LONGEST chapter I have ever written so far!

but anyways, hope you guys enjoy it! Im sorry if the story is going a bit too slow for your liking, but please bear with me!

Oh and also check out my friends story is you still haven't! (check the foreword!)

<3 Milky Couple Fighting!

Annyeong Chingus!